Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 1 Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future
Default AOWL Week 13 Chat & Predictions.

*editing soon*

Last edited by Adonis; 06-02-2013 at 11:10 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

@Nigma would you like to compete this week?
Old 05-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #3
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Im here if you need me
Old 05-21-2013, 10:52 PM   #4
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Great. Got you. :)
Old 05-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #5
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Im here if you need me

Comes off kinda gay

#emo-nation

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:24 PM   #6
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Everyone loves the King. Don't deny what you feel, man. <3
Old 05-21-2013, 11:34 PM   #7
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

@Adonis think you could hook me up with some topics? Basic quotes this week.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Fuck....why you wait last minute dik face? I could have done all that shit when I sent you my 313 pages of shit earlier.

I'm not a big fan of looking for quotes tho, any other ideas?

I don't mind, but don't have "the eye" for good quotes

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:39 PM   #9
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

What do you have in mind? I'm open for anything. Take your time. No rush. I can edit them in come morning. I'm just going to set the match ups for now.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Or I may do it tonight. Going to light one up then come back in a little bit. Do the damn thing tho'.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ra. View Post
@Adonis think you could hook me up with some topics? Basic quotes this week.
Dude, steal some from that Humans of New York dude.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Go through the images, choose great pictures and some captions. If you like the idea and you want me to do it, give me a heads up and I'll do it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Old 05-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #12
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
Comes off kinda gay

#emo-nation
Old 05-21-2013, 11:46 PM   #13
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ra. View Post
What do you have in mind? I'm open for anything.

Fuckin faggot

I'm str8

But I'll think a shit right now. If not I'll look into quotes.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:51 PM   #14
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

*wishes I had smoke*

Is it bad that its just me and my two daughters chillin and I just poured a couple shots of tequila in a chilled snifter and drink it straight no chaser?

Nah...didn't think so

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #15
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

"If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"
—Stephen Levine

"Many, many of you have written to me asking the following question: 'Dave, have their been any new advancements in the field of artificial falcon insemination, and could these developments be used to improve the American electoral process?'"

—Dave Barry

"To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered."

—Voltaire

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, still exists."

—Phillip K. Dick

"Remember, it was Saint Patrick who drove the snakes out of Ireland, and Dick, I believe that took place in a Buick..."

—Chester

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. ~Aesop

Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth. ~Ludwig Börne

"Never mistake motion for action."

—Ernest Hemingway

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform."

—Mark Twain

The obstacle is the path. ~Zen Proverb

Oh, Heaven, it is mysterious, it is awful to consider that we not only carry a future Ghost within us; but are, in very deed, Ghosts! ~Thomas Carlyle

The fish trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? ~Chuang Tzu

"What makes life worth living? To be born with the gift of laughter and sense that the world is mad."

—S. Scaramouche

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think."

—Horace Walpole

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. ~Navajo Proverb

Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

"He's as weird as purple spotted flying aardvark, bent on destroying the known universe."

—Kaitlin, about me

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."

—Carl Gustav Jung
Old 05-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #16
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka
Who posts there still?

Not sure when you were there. But the same people have posted there for like ten years. I mean, we all been there longer but basically, if you ever been there, likely the same people only less.

Then you got the lurkers of old who view each thread and comment once in a while.

But I think its only like 15 consistent members. Right now. When the RhYME comes around muhfuckers come out the wood shed tho

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #17
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

@Objective I may consider that idea for the 1st round of the playoffs. Put some images together with captions & send me the info during the week.
@Adonis drink more, man. Drink more.

I'm going to set up matches and topics will be filled in come morning. Fuck you all. <3
Old 05-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #18
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Champed
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

NYCspitz da god

What site you use for quotes??

Anyone else got some quotes @Nigma

????

TUPAC SHAKUR
Old 05-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #19
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Thank you, NYC. Guess I'll throw those in as I set matches up. Dope.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:59 PM   #20
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

ion ijust googled profound quote @Adonis lol
Closed Thread