Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV > Season XIV Archives

User Tag List

Old 05-26-2020, 05:18 PM   #1
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future
Default NBL Season XIV Week 8 Stir da Pot MAG: By Coop

-Introduction-

Here’s all you need to know about me:
  • I’m 30 & a nigga (which is apparently… rare… on this…. rap battle site.)
  • The only text site I’ve been on is RB, about a decade ago, for a few years under -Coop-. My first ever account was T.I.M. I have no other aliases so STFU
  • I despise chain voting, people who take things too seriously but suck at writing, and gun bars.
  • I ain’t new to this. I effortlessly write mags better than you:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Cooper-Week-5
  • Your girl has my number in her phone under “Papa Johns”
  • No, I don’t know any aliases, or 99% of you, or give a fuck. This all but guarantees my votes are unbiased, and you should be grateful & stop bitching about it.
  • Cuz I see all the shit talk.
  • All of it.
And I will kill you.

-State of the League-

I’ve only been here a few weeks and have seen numerous people say the league is more active now than it has been in a long time. You’d think with more battlers, there’d be more votes..?

(Coincidentally… shit got active around the week I arrived. Just sayin)

As far as talent, it’s a top-heavy league. Maybe 20% of the battles will feature two good verses. There are also a few heavy hitters currently signed out.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE GOOD, SIGN THE FUCK IN BY THE PLAYOFFS.

ACTUALLY, JUST SIGN IN RIGHT NOW, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Props to @Blue for running this shit smoothly and even shelling out his own money at one point.

What? Shidddd... Let me hold $20

(Sidenote- Blue is one of maybe 5 names I even recognize from way back when I was new. I felt we were on a similar level back then and I come back 15 years later and he’s morphed into a fucking legend across multiple sites and shit. Respect.)

-Bitchassness-

This week’s bitchassnes callout is two-fold.

Yall from RB remember a dude named Chrit? Barcotic had those same vibes this week.

So he had a battle last week against Wanderer, who isn’t bad.

Wanderer had some hits and won 5-3, and of course, Bar had some shit to sway… I mean, say… in the sign out thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic
Voting at an all time low quality wise. Barc is retired for good after that fiasco
Quote:
My bars were more than enough

Only one worth a shit that voted was Neigh and it was for me

Mind you, even Neigh got it wrong bc it was NOT close
Wand was ass ftmp
The crowd then makes some excellent points:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer
If everyone acted like u do when they lose, the league would go to shit

Ur such a pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ
What a hoe lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC
@Barcotic you can’t drop that kind of wordplay and expect to win. You already know that’s not what will get votes but you still do it. Tyke Wand Oh? Come on man
Then Barcotic had stepped out:
Quote:
That's 1 bar
Read the whole verses and then 'come on' me
*record scratch*

Not the best choice of words there buddy

Look, the point is...

We are all competitive, minus the few trolls among us. You’d be a gargantuan limp-dick mega-pussy if you go into any battle expecting to lose.

And if you spend any amount of effort in your verse, you’re going to think you won the battle. But you gotta realize, you can’t please everyone.

You shouldn’t be writing the bars for the voters, real ones write because they enjoy the craft.

If the crowd rocks with it, cool, if not, cool.

What ain’t cool, is shitting on “the league” cuz a few people weren’t feeling a verse of yours.

That’s reactive behavior.

Emotional women react emotionally. Strong outcome independence is the measure of a man.
I will say, Barcotic had a point with this:

Quote:
Yall let mfs ruin potential by praising shit for more than it is

Preschool verses getting props
I agree.

***Don’t be afraid of criticizing a verse just because it’ll ruin your little e-friendship you got going on. Grow some balls and speak your mind.****

Yall get on me for being overly critical, which brings me to my next bitchassness award…

I didn’t notice tags in these threads until recently.

Yall are fucking hilarious.

However, please know, if you talk shit only in the tags, and not in the public chat….

Well, you already know that’s bitchmade.

I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself and say it with ya chest in the comments..

Stop hiding behind anonymity, and come accept this bitchassness award.

You know who you are.

-Play Fair-

If you wanted to be technical, you could argue EVERYTHING is played.

So, can we all just agree:

1) Just because you saw the same exact two words in some battle 4 months ago doesn’t mean the concept is tired.

2) Just because you used “a similar concept” years ago, (probably in a blowout loss), doesn’t mean that someone who uses something similar NOW, and MUCH BETTER, should get docked for your shittiness.

3) Some of you have seen somebody’s name for so long that you assume every NP on them is played or has been used. Stop that. Now.

If you find yourself asking "Have i seen this before?", don't forget to ask yourself "Is this version BETTER?"

And if it is, and it isn't a bite, then just judge it normally.

-Wouldn’t Bust a Grape…-

Y’all know Smack URL, right?

Yeah, see… gun bars work there.

It’s cuz they’re somewhat believable.

Niggas look strapped up on stage. The best can throw the right amount of inflection in their voice to emphasize the aggression. It's effective.

Here?

I’ve been here 2 weeks and already seen like 7 pictures, and all of them look like skinny suburban white boys, or old rednecks. Just sayin…

You’d stick out in that crowd, and not in a good way.

The crowd would laugh if, in real life, you spit the same gun bar you tried here.

Likewise, it’s similar to why I laugh when I read them here.

No one believes you.

Now, if you ARE going to do one, do it like @Adverse did:

"Got the hammer on deck, shots to your belly and melon tear the fella to pieces
Gunplay leave fork twisted without me ever touching em - that’s telekinesis
"

The rhyme scheme & flow is perfect, the set-up is relevant to the punch, there’s a nameplay in there (the opponent was ‘forkz’), the punch wording is equal parts braggadocio & harsh, and the fork twisted/telekinesis concept itself is creative.

TLDR: It doesn’t take much to make a decent gun bar, just make sure there’s more creative elements to it than just:

“I’ll shoot and kill you”

My $0.02.

-Tryhards-

So Snitching Is Gangsta & Zuchie fiasco went 20 last week.

After the battle they said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Good shit zuch.......I should of taken your old ass more seriously....fuck you though.....bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuchiefiasco View Post
I didn’t take it that seriously either because I thought you were super wack but you’re not. Good shit brother. Respect.
Look, I’m all for the good sportsmanship,

But…

If you know you aren’t going to take it seriously…

DON’T GO FUCKING TWENTY.

No one wants to read 20 lines of half ass.

This goes for everybody.

Also, I know it’s a trend to act like you don’t try in your verses.

“I’ll key something real quick”

(That way, if you lose, “oh well I barely tried blah blah blah…” )

Have some fucking pride in your shit.

And if you don’t, don’t complain about losing when you know you didn’t put full effort in. Who’s fault is it really?

We’re smack in the middle of a global quarantine, and you’re stuck in the house 90% of the time like the rest of us.

You got time.

-Battle Reviews-

Starting with the worst ones….

NO SHOWS
If you no-show a battle, you are a certified hoe.

-Username posted his ugly mug last week, got roasted, and hasn’t been seen since.
-Inno did the same shit.
-Kenny the G is one of the names I recognize from way back, and I destroyed him then, and woulda destroyed him now. He knew what was up and tucked tail
-And I’m still confused… WTF was up with the champ match? Was that a legitimate Flow verse? Who the fuck is Clutbuck? Too many questions, not enough answers. If Flow truly did no show a champ match, that was an ultimate pussy move, until proven otherwise.
-------------
Sharp (0-0) Vs Sinacog (0-5)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143261
My Grades: N/A
Winner: Sharp 5-1

Sinacog’s opponent posted, therefore Sinacog’s opponent won. Moving right along…

Highlights
Sharp:
Sin da GAWD! Think that shit's genuine? You must be dumb or something
godamn tho, you're a rare breed... the kind that comes from cousins fucking
-------------
Packed Graves (0-0) Vs TOP iLL DRAGSTER TWO (0-0)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143259
My Grades: N/A
Winner: PG 6-0

As if you didn’t know he was a fag by his name, here was TOP’s opener:

"I lick, 69 hits different from a side lip
You a faggot. Id suck ur dick but im afraid you’d like it"

Clearly another troll account. The battle was already over after that. PG had two hits. His best one was a drag queen bar, but I did a better one 2 weeks ago.

Highlights:
Packed Graves:
date women as a cover & ya wife for streets, now I’m breaking ya lid
I would take Drag queen on a date, but he’d interpret that as get dressed with make up & wig
-------------
WOSRT (REAL) BATTLE OF THE WEEK
Incredible (2-3) Vs Slecht (2-4)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143247
My Grades: Slecht – 2/10 over Incredible – 2/10
Winner: Slecht 6-0

Both posted past the deadline. I’m fairly certain Incredible keyed his verse and Slecht is simply below average. However, he did have the LOTB.

Highlights –
Slecht:
I've body bagged many times but this time I can say I know the art, I mastered it.
For the green, anger me and ill have incredible out quicker than Banner Did
-------------
Mbombz (0-0) Vs Mac (0-1)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143263
My Grades: N-Bombs – 4/10 over Mac – 2/10
Winner: Emmboms 5-0

Not the greatest battle. Both went 16 and had a punch and a possible between them.

Highlights –
M. Bombs:
How'd you even get a vote? I'm just asking cos all that shit was poor
As far as dividing opinions...Now we enjoy text a fraction of what we did before
-------------
Bomb Bard (3-1) Vs Allen Knight (2-1)
My Grades: AK – 3/10 over Bomb Bard – 3/10
Winner: Allen Knight 5-0

Bard had a subpar verse, and AK dropped worse than usual. In a battle with no haymakers, AK won with more jabs.

Highlights –
Allen Knight:
This redneck alkey faggot, thinks he's dope w/ the spits he flexes
Neva see a verse from Bardwell written shit sounds like a drunk hick from Texas
-------------
Ryno (2-1) Vs Zunto (2-1)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143251
My Grades: Ryno – 5/10 over Zunto – 3/10
Winner: Ryno 6-0

Another battle that should’ve went 10 lines. Zunto just bragged his whole verse and Ryno had LOTB.

Highlights
Ryno:
Put a stamp on it. He’s finished. It’s a shame whenever he tries to rhyme...
I don’t respect what u post, mark...all those lines are dated & behind the times.
-------------
Snitching is Gangsta (1-0) Vs Zuchiefiasco (1-0)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143255
My Grades: Zuch – 5/10 over SIG – 3/10
Winner: Zuch 7-0

SIG posted 18 to his opponent’s 20, which is a sneakily good tactic. If you are worse than your opponent, post 2nd and write a lesser amount.

Highlights-
SIG:
I got a old dusty ratchet that don't mind randomly blowing on command
ain't spitting a gunbar...I'm talking bout that ugly bitch wit your ring on her hand

Zuch:
Voters will SEE your words are not as raw as mine
Although you may have a window of opportunity, if you can somehow draw the blind
-------------
Letterman (4-2) VS FGR (4-2)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143249
My Grades: Letter – 6/10 over FGR – 3/10
Winner: Letterman 6-0

Letterman won handily with superior wit. FGR had a hit.

Highlights-
FGR:
I bang them sticks like a drummer. So those fist ain't hurting me
Letter better run before he gets struck biatec like minting celtic currency

Letterman:
U being fat is biblical. Seeing proof about ur weight is astounding dude
Cuz I’ve read about Miracle’s, & if he missed a meal we could feed five thousand too
Food has fucked ur life up. It’ll take years to erase those damages
We wont see Miracle whipped into shape, til his fat ass puts down all those mayo sandwiches
-------------
Forkz (0-0) Vs Adverse (3-2)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143252
My Grades: Adverse – 8/10 over Forkz – 3/10
Winner: Adverse 6-0

Adverse had my VOTW, even with a literal throw-away bar in it. 80% of his verse was nameplays, but it didn’t matter because they were all quality, and Forkz verse was piss poor.

Highlights –
Adverse:
Have some respect, flappin his gums dudes manners a mess
Watch your pitch, fork before you get one of them stabbed through your chest
Got the hammer on deck, shots to your belly and melon tear the fella to pieces
-------------
Barcotic (2-2) Vs Wanderer (2-2)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143254
My Grades: Barc – 5/10 over Wand – 5/10
Winner: Wanderer 5-3

If you let Barc tell it, we are all beneath him and can’t understand any of his lines and we all suck and and text is dead.. and he gets nothing but hate votes… and uh, hes the best to ever do it and fix his fucking record you peons. 89,593,287-12.

In reality, I DID think he won this battle, but BARELY. Most disagreed. This was one of only two battles to have multiple votes on both ends.

Highlights –
Barc:
I plan on leaving big tracks for when the pigs flash their lights
They'll scrape Wander off a path...and not care bc he did that in life

Wand:
My boys all equipped with tools that’ll end ur fuckin life
Don’t know what kinda company Barkeep... but they never shook cans or put anyone on ice
-------------
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
Neighbor (5-0) Vs Flow (4-1)

My Grades: Neighbor – 7/10 over Flow – N/A
Winner: Neighbor by NS, but “won” 4-0

This was a mess. Flow asked for an extension, Neighbor granted it and posted 20 Saturday night. It looked like a no show until Clutbuck & Zunto said Flow had a verse. Clutbuck posted it. Orc said the shit was fake. Neighbor won. But WHERE DID THAT “FLOW” VERSE COME FROM?
Whatever, what a waste. Neighbor had a good verse.

Highlights –
Neighbor:
You ROBBED Des - every single punch you attempted was played.
16 lines of "old" angles & "tired" concepts; even had 1 or 2 where you referenced his age.
"Upset Champion," huh? I'ma take you a peg down in this League.
Only time you had a leg up on your opponent.. was on ya back while the ref counted to 3.
-------------
BEST BATTLE OF THE WEEK
CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Inf (4-1) Vs Answer (3-0)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=143248
My Grades: Answer – 7/10 over Inf – 6/10
Winner: Answer 5-3

Easily the best battle of the week. Both verses had multiple lines that hit. Those who voted Inf thought his verse was easier to read and more consistent. Others thought Answer had the better hits. (I bet if I voted Inf, when he was up 2-0, he would’ve ending up winning, cuz nobody has the balls to go against the grain.)

Highlights
Inf:
Your stand-ups never packed clubs before closures been intact..
Fuck the steps to open up....Drunk hecklers ALWAYS called Al-Anon Essential act

Answer:
I’ll bash the shit out this Narc til this bitch is bleeding, these fists are speedy as lightning
Hit u with so many repeated punches u gone pm Blue & snitch on me for recycling
No one wants to see your wack ass overworded concepts in line to go for the belt
Half the shit you write doesn’t register; but you will 3 times just to vote for yourself

-Bars of the Week-
No order….

Honorable Mention:
Mbombs
How'd you even get a vote? I'm just asking cos all that shit was poor
As far as dividing opinions...Now we enjoy text a fraction of what we did before

The set-up is relevant AND disses the opponent, rhyme scheme is ok, and the dividing opinions/fraction wp works well. But it could be better.
There’s a great opportunity to slightly tweak the bar for more harshness. Conceptually, instead of attacking his quality in the last battle, I’d instead attack his quality in every battle. For example: “He never gets votes” is harsher than “How’d you even get a vote?” (which implies he has skill). Not by leaps and bound, but it is. This change of tense and focus would lead to entirely different bar, but the same concept. The “as far as ___” could be better as well.

“You couldn’t divide our opinion if…”
“He tried to divide our opinion but…”
“Last time he divided our opinion…”

All of these slight changes can have more impact than “as far as…”, because of the negative connotation behind them.

Maybe throw a subtle math reference in the setup and you have an improved bar.

-------------

Snitching is Gangsta
I got a old dusty ratchet that don't mind randomly blowing on command
ain't spitting a gunbar...I'm talking bout that ugly bitch wit your ring on her hand

Voter opinion:
“I think this opener is the LOTB”
“Opener was dope”
“fire”
“This is a bit long-winded for a punchline but execution is solid and it's kinda funny”
“Lol cool”
“Good”

Rating: B+
This was a refreshing combination of being funny & harsh. Sure, dissing someone’s girl is not original, but the misdirection and wording of the set-up here made it work. Could’ve been better if you could’ve pulled it off without mentioning “aint spittin a gunbar”

-------------

Letterman
U being fat is biblical. Seeing proof about ur weight is astounding dude
Cuz I’ve read about Miracle’s, & if he missed a meal we could feed five thousand too

Voter opinion:
“Nice”
“Feeding 5000 great opener”
“opener was cool”
“Lol, nice”
“that was my favorite line of the battle”
“opener - decent jab got half a nose exhale”

Letterman has some of the best wording in the league. Fat jokes aren’t original, but this was a funny bar with some complexity. This was also his opener, arguably LOTB, and “I’ve read about miracles” makes the most contextual sense in an opener than anywhere else. All positives.

-------------

Adverse
Got the hammer on deck, shots to your belly and melon tear the fella to pieces

Voter opinion:
“Yeh nice”
“Might be the only gun bar I've ever liked”
“i fucked with”
“Quotable”

Rating: A-
I talked about this one in the "Wouldn't bust a grape..." section.

-------------

Wanderer
My boys all equipped with tools that’ll end ur fuckin life
Don’t know what kinda company Barkeep... but they never shook cans or put anyone on ice

Voter opinion:
“barkeep is LOTB so far I fuck with that heavy”
“Barkeep line is dope”
“ “Barkeep” & “cartoon falls” were super solid bars”
“the barkeep idea is is played but the overall execution here was decent and it was a strong bar”
“alright”
“cool”
“barkeep is hella played, plus you dont shake cans wtf drinks arent spraypaint”

This was not the greatest diss, and disses Bar’s companions more than him, but the wording was ace. Comparing the actions of a barkeep, with the act of fucking someone else up, was seamless. The set-up could’ve been wittier, but the punch tied it all together really well.

-------------

Answer
No one wants to see your wack ass overworded concepts in line to go for the belt
Half the shit you write doesn’t register; but you will 3 times just to vote for yourself

Voter opinion:
“Set up a bit ironic but the punch is good and a nice personal”
“Nice”
“Vote yourself - okay jab again/personal”
“Dope”
“This is an old idea. It’s funny though.”
“Register was a hard personal”

Rating: A-
This bar is a great combination of a double entendre, a relevant set-up, a good rhyme scheme, multiple disses, simplicity but harshness, and extremely easy to read wording. Bravo.

-------------

Neighbor
You ROBBED Des - every single punch you attempted was played.
16 lines of "old" angles & "tired" concepts; even had 1 or 2 where you referenced his age.

Voter opinion:
“Nice”
“Age reference was dope.”
“Quoteable”
“smooth & top line(s) of the battle”

Rating: A
Properly written misdirections are powerful. This was a smooth read, was personal, rhymed well, and had multiple disses. I personally am not a fan of bars that reference past battles, but that wasn’t the true focal point of this punch. Well done.

-Power Rankings-

I do them as tiers.... Tiers > Top 10s.

-There is no order in each individual tier.
-Everyone is favored against the people in lower tiers.

You’re ranked solely based off the verses I’ve seen in this league, this season. Pure writing ability.

(Fuck your clout and records don’t mean anything either.)

-------------
Troll Tier- - "I can't take you seriously"
Sinacog
Top ill dragster 2
-------------

-------------
IDK Tier- - "I haven't seen you battle yet"
Ouch
Hush
Schism
Hands
Steve Fox
-------------

-------------
Hit or Miss Tier- - "I've seen some good. I've seen some dogshit"
FGR
Bomb Bard
Defiant
Select
Plot
Incredible
Zelph
Resin
Packed Graves
Ennboms
Snitching is Gangsta
Mac
evaD
Forkz
-------------

-------------
Above Average Tier- - "Better than most of the league"
Inf
Ryno
Orc
Wanderer
-------------

-------------
Top Tier- - "Their peak is better than your peak"
Neighbor
Answer
Adverse
Allen Knight
Coop (yeah I did it, fuck you)
-------------

With that being said, let’s check out this week’s battles:

-Predictions-

From least entertaining to most entertaining:

Ouch (0-1) VS Sinacog (0-6)
I’m surprised Sin’s still in the league. Ouch no showed once back in week 2, so I’ve seen nothing from him. But even if he shows up with complete dogshit, he will win against Sinacog’s fairy tales.
Prediction: Ouch gets every vote. All 4 of em.
-------------

Hush (0-1) VS Forkz (0-1)
Hush no showed all the way back in week 1. Forkz got absolutely destroyed by Adverse last week. Probably the largest margin of victory of the week. I have no clue about Hush, but I’m going to predict he wins if Forkz brings similar quality.
Prediction: Hush close
-------------

Snitching is Gangsta (1-1) VS Mac (0-2)
The website crashed and awarded SIG extra votes in his first battle two weeks ago, and he lost 7-0 in a poor showing to Zuch last week. I was the only one who thought Mac won his first battle two weeks ago (albeit with a 5/10 verse), and he posted some shit against a subpar Enbombz verse last week. I hope to God you both go 10.
Prediction: SIG’s one good bar is LOTB, and that’s enough to take a narrow victory
-------------

Plot (2-2) VS Incredible (2-4)
Plot no-showed week 1, lost to Seth with a weeak verse, was gifted Sinacog, and got a NS win last week. As far as I can tell, nothing special. Incredible lost to Barc, won via NS twice, then lost to Inno, FGR & Slecht. Yikes. We might have a snoozefest. Prove me wrong, but not with more than 10 lines.
Prediction: Voters stay awake JUST long enough to vote for Inc
-------------

Packed Graves (1-0) VS Enbombz (1-0)
Nbombz beat Mac last week in the D league special. Packed Graves beat someone who literally said he’d suck PG’s dick. Neither have been challenged, but neither has impressed. Based on last week’s verses, I think Eggbombz shit is easier to read, and has a slightly better style.
Prediction: Embombz by a handful
-------------

Defiant (2-4) VS Resin M-I-C (1-0)
Defiant lost to Inno, won 2 no shows, lost to Letterman, then no showed his last two battles. My money is on either him dropping subpar, or no showing. I was the only one who thought Resin lost last week. If they both drop, Resin wins but…
Prediction: Defiant no shows thrice in a row like a bitch
-------------

Wanderer (3-2) VS Zelph (2-2)
Wand beat Slecht & Ender, lost to Flow & Bomb Bard, and knocked Barcotic out the league last week. Zelph won via NS, lost via NS, won by a NS, then lost in his first battle, 6-0 to Ryno. Wanderer is simply better.
Prediction: Wanderer comfortably
-------------

Bomb Bard (3-2) VS Slect (3-4)
Bomb noshowed twice, won via ns, beat Ryno & Wanderer, then lost to Allen Knight last week in a subpar battle. By my count he should be 3-3. Slectk lost to AK, Flow, Wand, Adverse, then beat Sinacog, Mac and Incredible. I could see either winning this. Let me just flip this coin annnnddd…
Prediction: Bomb Bard
-------------

Schism (0-0) VS Hands (0-0) VS Steve Fox (0-0)
Oh great, a three way with a bunch of randoms. We might be in luck though… I did the math and there’s a 33% chance there’s some good shit in here.
Prediction: Steve Fox wins, either Schism or Hands ends up a very distant third place.
-------------

Coop (1-1) VS evaD (0-1)
You had some ok shit last week. I won't take this one lightly. You're done for.
Prediction: Me
-------------

Inf (4-2) VS Ryno (3-1)
Inf beat FGR & Orc, then AK in Contenders, lost in Champs to Cash, beat Aura, then lost in Contenders to Answer last week. Ryno “beat” Sin, lost to Bomb Bard, won via NS, then beat Zelph. Inf might be the better writer and will likely take this one, but I won’t be shocked if Ryno wins.
Prediction: Inf close
-------------

Contenders
Allen Knight (3-1) VS Adverse (4-2)
AK beat Sleck, Ender, lost to Inf in a Contenders battle with 4 votes, then beat Bomb Bard in what I thought was his worst showing. Adverse lost to Letter and Aura, then beat Slecht, Smash, won via ns, then destroyed Forkz. I have them both in top tier for a reason, at their peak they write well. However, AK’s latest verse was his weakest, and Adverse’s latest was his best.
Prediction: BOTW. Adverse close
-------------

Champs
Neighbor (6-0) VS Answer (4-0)
It doesn’t get any better than a battle of top-tier undefeateds late in the season. Neighbor is the 3x reigning champ. He won via no show twice, and beat FGR, Destroyer, Cashius & Letterman by a total of 24-4 votes in his favor. Answer also won via NS twice (and posted decent NS verses in BOTH) then beat Barcotic and Inf 12-3. They’re going 30 lines, so it’s either going to be epic, or we’re all going to wish it was 16-20. This is a toss-up but I’ll go with
Prediction: Answer close
-------------

-OUTRO-

Idk if I'll do this weekly, but I'll definitely do another when playoffs start.

If you can't get out ya feelings, use it as motivation, maybe it’ll make you write better.

Sound off in the comments how you feel about the mag.

Thanks for reading. Pz.
-kungfugrip
Old 05-26-2020, 05:19 PM   #2
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Big props to @Coop for all this effort this week
-kungfugrip
Old 05-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #3
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Seen better mags. Appreciate the work though
Old 05-26-2020, 05:32 PM   #4
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Good mag buddy.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 05-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #5
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this uppity nobody calling skinny

Good grief
Old 05-26-2020, 05:36 PM   #6
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Hah

This was actually pretty good ftmp. I'll still shit on the hatewagon any day tho n speak the truth whenever I feel fit
I give zero fucks

But yeah, dope read @Coop
Tier bit was cool minus the inaccuracies

Last edited by Barcotic; 05-26-2020 at 05:40 PM.
Old 05-26-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Just noticed Resin in the tier thing lol
-kungfugrip
Old 05-26-2020, 05:41 PM   #8
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Y’all know Smack URL, right?

Yeah, see… gun bars work there.

It’s cuz they’re somewhat believable.

Niggas look strapped up on stage. The best can throw the right amount of inflection in their voice to emphasize the aggression. It's effective.

Here?

I’ve been here 2 weeks and already seen like 7 pictures, and all of them look like skinny suburban white boys, or old rednecks. Just sayin…
I'll counter that with Fresco as an example. He decimated a legend in The Saurus using a bunch of gun bars, but they were either creative or had an interesting diss. Dude doesn't look like he'd hurt anyone or is even strapped. LMAO @ the shade though

great mag cooper kupp

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 05-26-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-26-2020, 05:42 PM   #9
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

Lol this mag is hilarious ..

See you at 2-0 coop
Old 05-26-2020, 05:46 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Lmaoo nigga made a mag just out of frustration

Funny shit but.

Smh, bro u talkin about gun bars like this jasnt been tallked about in 2015 an done, smh so u sayin u fuckin someone's girl more believable then shooting him.
Drop better verses an maybe ud win battles. Gluck props on mag
Old 05-26-2020, 05:48 PM   #11
Packed Graves
Name Flips Are Clever

Battle Record: 9-10

Champed
- Alias Tourney '14

Packed Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant futurePacked Graves has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post

Smh, bro u talkin about gun bars like this jasnt been tallked about in 2015 an done, smh so u sayin u fuckin someone's girl more believable then shooting him.
Drop better verses an maybe ud win battles. Gluck

Preach, lol him doing ranks or reviews shouldn’t happen after losing to Snitching lol.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:03 PM   #12
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

I'ma do a one time... "thanks for the props".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
Tier bit was cool minus the inaccuracies
This goes to everyone: feel free to expound on thoughts like these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
Preach, lol him doing ranks or reviews shouldn’t happen after losing to Snitching lol.
Lol, by that same logic, from my perspective, anyone who voted for snitching is in the same category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post

Funny shit but.

Drop better verses an maybe ud win battles. Gluck props on mag
Bolded- Consider you're speaking to someone who hasn't been active since 08ish

Underline - Are you asking if it's easier for me to fuck your girl than shoot you? Yes.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #13
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Cool bro we get ur have ocd over gun bars

But no one gives a fuck an makes u look mad af.

Write better ull be ok.

But mag was good
Old 05-26-2020, 06:15 PM   #14
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Pots stirred
Old 05-26-2020, 06:18 PM   #15
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

In all seriousness, great Mag & effort put forth here

Shit was entertaining from start to finish

I appreciate it
Old 05-26-2020, 06:27 PM   #16
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

Yo @Resin our battle was so bad we got 1.5 votes and left out the mag completely lmao

I’m gonna have to write some gun bars especially for you now @Coop

Last edited by evaD; 05-26-2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:31 PM   #17
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

This was pretty entertaining. Def gonna annoy some folk.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:41 PM   #18
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evaD View Post
Yo @Resin our battle was so bad we got 1.5 votes and left out the mag completely lmao

I’m gonna have to write some gun bars especially for you now @Coop
Hahaha be my guest.

And here:

-------------
evaD (0-0) Vs Resin M-I-C (0-0)
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?p=772900
My Grades: evaD – 6/10 over Resin – 3/10
Winner: Resin M-I-C 4-1

A big contrast of styles. Resin got a style that would be great on the aformentioned URL. A lot of braggadocio and not as much of the cleverness I look for. I thought evaD had the 2 lines of the battle. Voters felt the opposite, and thought Resin was more consistent. Dave's sonning yourself bar is played to everyone but me, but I spoke on that.

Highlights –
Resin:
this is murder 1.. son ur rhymes are in trouble..
Crime scene, yellow tape.. mahfucka ur verse is a clear sign of a struggle.

evaD:
It’s cute you’re back and writing, can’t stay too long on the shelf
Cus Resin’s a Generational Talent the way he keep sonning himself
Old 05-26-2020, 06:59 PM   #19
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Much respect for all the love for my verse, hit me all at once tbh. This was a dope mag Coop props on it.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:53 PM   #20
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

No me vs orc predictions? Damn ...

@Packed Graves this is what I get for forgetting you last week haha

Tags
all gun bars this wk, coop mid tier on rb, mag or a coop vs?, meh mag, whos this faggit?