Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
You guys must live really close to your neighbors

I have acres

I can built a fucking battleship and no one would care / notice
I’ve built stuff on 40+ acre lots. When you’re in the outskirts more people are bored and nosy around here at least. If you built it in the back way far away I guess but I would assume you’d want a shed to be close enough to use lol. So acreage means nothing
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 11:39 AM   #42
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Did they see u wit binoculars ?

Lol like cmon
Old 05-25-2020, 11:44 AM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
Did they see u wit binoculars ?

Lol like cmon
Iono why you’re arguing it just pointing out as someone who has done something you haven’t and are asking about, that’s an actual thing which cost 1/25th to just do now vs what it costs if it’s ever seen not permitted. Keep in mind you have land assessors out there a lot too. Game wardens. Etc. it’s not just neighbors. Up to you if you want to but you can’t argue it’s not a thing. Look up shed tutorials too, when I was looking for good blueprints to post for hou a lot are tied to articles and they almost all mention permits as step one lol.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 11:46 AM   #44
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Didn’t read

Done trying to talk to you lol
Old 05-25-2020, 11:48 AM   #45
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Ok man. Keep being a childish faggot well into your 40s. Maybe just don’t bother asking about things if you just want an excuse to say you own a lot of land now apparently while not taking a single piece of advice posted.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 11:50 AM   #46
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

The shed link thing helped

So thanks

I’m well under 40 and look ten years younger than you btw bro

Insults not needed
Old 05-25-2020, 11:50 AM   #47
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

36 sorry

Glad it helped
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 11:51 AM   #48
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

I’m 34 Seth

Now you can rest easy knowing the truth
Old 05-25-2020, 11:51 AM   #49
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

35 sorry thanks for clearing that up
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 11:52 AM   #50
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Thank god I look 32
Old 05-25-2020, 12:07 PM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol.. It’s probably more cost effective to just “rent to own” a shed.

Can get any style you want prefabbed and delivered. Not sure about where you live by depending on size and whether or not you are going to concrete slab the foundation it certainly requires a permit.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 12:10 PM   #52
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol.. It’s probably more cost effective to just “rent to own” a shed.

Can get any style you want prefabbed and delivered. Not sure about where you live by depending on size and whether or not you are going to concrete slab the foundation it certainly requires a permit.
It’s like 4 k for the shed I would want

I can’t justify buying that in my mind

Building it would cost less and give me something to do all summer

The permit thing is a moot point bro trust me

I was just curious if any of YALL are carpenters or did this before

The concrete slab thing I addressed my guy

It would be not only an extra expense but would go against the esthetic I want

I wana spend like 2500 and leave the ability to add a loft ect next year

Basically I’m building a second mini house in my backyard
Old 05-25-2020, 12:11 PM   #53
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

To address the permit thing it would only really matter if and when I wanted to sell which I won’t and don’t

This is hick territory guys ppl build like ants cuz merica
Old 05-25-2020, 01:20 PM   #54
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I think there’s some good ones in the link I sent but I can’t find a lot of straight up plans without tutorials and crap attached

But just making sure it’s a little off the ground, digging around and maybe making the full plans with one aspect at a time in mind but being mindful of what you’re gonna eventually do instead of building around what you already did
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 02:05 PM   #55
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Yea man. I would just draw it out on paper with some dimensions in mind. Maybe try YOUTUBING the framing basics if you’ve never built anything before.

That will give you an idea of the types of lumber needed and how much.

Good luck and have fun with it. Framing is the fun part the rest of the meticulous shit - such as the windows, wiring (if you’re going that far in) and roof part sucks lol.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:57 PM   #56
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Just put solar on the roof

Worth it and then it can be your apocalypse shed
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 06:50 PM   #57
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Too poor
Old 05-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #58
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Grape-So...T-BT/301345828

Sell an Audi
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 05-25-2020, 11:09 PM   #59
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Make sure there's a kennel attached...
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:52 AM   #60
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

My advice would be make sure it has a roof.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote