Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2020, 02:58 AM   #1
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future
Default Kannon - Accomplished (Mixtape)

https://kickthekan.bandcamp.com/album/accomplished

01. Can't Help Myself (Cypher)
02. See You When I See You
03. I Got A Problem (ft. J.S. Free)
04. Who We Be (ft. J.S. Free)
05. Finding Inspiration
06. Fade To Night
07. Need To Know (ft. J.S. Free)
08. Predator (ft. J.S. Free)
09. Sweater Game (Cypher)
10. Part One
11. Not Enough Cursing (Freeverse)
12. Living In Hell
13. Mic On Fire (ft. Krylon, Sen & J.S. Free)
14. The Dream Theory
15. Dedication
16. Arrow (Dela Remix) (Bonus)
17. Trouble With A Lover (Hubert Daviz Remix) (Bonus)

A collection of songs, verses and collabs from 2010-2017. It's still First Class and it will always be Kick The Kan.

Download with the Name Your Price option. Thank you for your time.
Old 05-01-2020, 03:16 AM   #2
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Alright look... its me benny blancco...... i've got a jordan thing.. my shirty says best young rider off a a-colorado thing... it came from someone who Iwighta ton of years ago young riding bikes in colorado
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 03:18 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

it was in that place, you know im a ball player.. IMWEARING A SHIRT
Old 05-01-2020, 03:19 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you look like bam margera
Old 05-01-2020, 03:20 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

ill chec ya shit out and say
Old 05-01-2020, 03:24 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

i cant et it
Old 05-01-2020, 11:57 AM   #7
kannon
kickthekan

Battle Record: 9-6

Champed
- The Mic Check

kannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant futurekannon has a brilliant future

You're an alcoholic, my friend.

Let's drink together next time.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah my bad about that the other day....

pretty good... like you've got the flow and with the production is sounds smooth and stuff... I don't know if people do battles still like they used to back in the day on like Rapmusic.com or wahtever... but you could do it.

LOL at X caliber--- you know how old I am isnt that Mass' brother... but regarudless you sound really good, good production and but to make it doper

you've gotta but some angry voice or bass in ya voice nah mean.... and I know thats easier than tan done
Old 05-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

but you could try.... and I know if you tried too hard you'd sound like fake etc.. but put some bass in it
Old 05-01-2020, 06:56 PM   #10
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
but you could try.... and I know if you tried too hard you'd sound like fake etc.. but put some bass in it
You have no say on anything you trash faggot
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 08:35 PM   #11
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
You have no say on anything you trash faggot
yeah,,, except for i'm probably old enough to be your dad... and i've lived the rappers life that they prentend to, and they suck.

my opinion matters as much as anyone elses does, and I think he's pretty good.. would I bump him in my jeep to try and jet hype... hell no.. but he can make better music than me.. for sure and I can amd way better than you

so fuck off
Old 05-01-2020, 08:55 PM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

damn JS free on that 3rd song... thats the mexican from cali named morgan FREEman? I didn't know he was that dope...

and you did a great job too Kannon ... but my critique is that he has something different.. and you're dope, you can flow better than I can for sure, make a beat on fruity loops better than I can... but what you're missing is that x factor or whatever... just while out... lke do some ra rugged mann shit or something... don't need to go that far but gotta switch it up

thats just my 2 cents
Old 05-01-2020, 10:11 PM   #13
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah,,, except for i'm probably old enough to be your dad... and i've lived the rappers life that they prentend to, and they suck.

my opinion matters as much as anyone elses does, and I think he's pretty good.. would I bump him in my jeep to try and jet hype... hell no.. but he can make better music than me.. for sure and I can amd way better than you

so fuck off
You also told us in the chat you aren’t even 25 yrs old crack head liar
Old 05-01-2020, 10:21 PM   #14
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Good for kannon and i goign to listen to the next onee

Bomb bard... I have no idea what you're talking about... i've never said anything other than i turned 34 in march,,,, seriously man stop im trying to listen to this guys shit
Old 05-02-2020, 08:03 AM   #15
john hensley

Battle Record: 6-5

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Is this the real kannon

Like the kannon and monk bboys days kannon

Still have one of your guys cds somewhere i downloaded
john hensley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 08:18 AM   #16
john hensley

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

john hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant futurejohn hensley has a brilliant future

Quote:
You also told us in the chat you aren’t even 25 yrs old crack head liar

Ouch is a legend. Don't be so hateful. He might be drunkard and say some wild shit but I got more respect for his opinion on text and rap than whoever the fuck you are.
Old 05-02-2020, 08:57 AM   #17
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
Ouch is a legend. Don't be so hateful. He might be drunkard and say some wild shit but I got more respect for his opinion on text and rap than whoever the fuck you are.
I will hate and say what ever the fuck I want... you have a good day
Old 05-02-2020, 09:50 AM   #18
john hensley

Champed
- Summer Classic III
- Fight Night XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Quote:
I will hate and say what ever the fuck I want... you have a good day

Hey cant argue w that. More freedom to ya lol
Old 05-02-2020, 09:56 AM   #19
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ouch is the bane of my existence, but I love him
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 10:44 AM   #20
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by john hensley View Post
Hey cant argue w that. More freedom to ya lol
Hope you have a blessed day