Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season XIV > Season XIV Archives

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2020, 06:16 PM   #41
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
lol.. on what terms? two or three heads urked the living shit out of me and right away, the whole board is laughing at me? quite a jump over on your end, to jump to such conclusions wouldnt you say? lol your a herb
Why no one co sign you if you’re so respected? Geno the only one that’s heard of your list and he ain’t even give you respect

Why you got 0-10 followers on your social media aside from bots on twitter loool you ain’t shit bro
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 06:16 PM   #42
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Let's not tiptoe around you being full of shit too much
Full of shit.. ? Once again, can you prove yourself to be correct? lol your an idiot.. you believe your own lies because your just obsessed with me. Your just a stan fan a few drinks away from flashing his tities at me on some groupie shit. Stop creating lies and rumors to sway votes away from me. @Blue Bayou this dude @Sharp broke one of the rules.. to not sway votes from your opponent.. how does that credit me, sir in this battle? also, he began this whole free posting shit.. as obvious(once again, lol), I responded in self defense to myself.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:23 PM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Full of shit.. ? Once again, can you prove yourself to be correct? lol your an idiot.. you believe your own lies because your just obsessed with me. Your just a stan fan a few drinks away from flashing his tities at me on some groupie shit. Stop creating lies and rumors to sway votes away from me. @Blue Bayou this dude @Sharp broke one of the rules.. to not sway votes from your opponent.. how does that credit me, sir in this battle?
Your first post after Answers vote is a sway. If you want DQs enforced you’d lose still.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 06:27 PM   #44
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
plus, the proof is in the pudding, sharps' verse was extremely wack and off key to a point it looked like some 4 year old kid wrote that shit for him.. lol lets be real!!
That desperate to not take an l?
Old 04-28-2020, 06:53 PM   #45
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
Your first post after Answers vote is a sway. If you want DQs enforced you’d lose still.

bullshit, he was being sarcastic and indirected everything in which he seconded behind sharps posts at the discussion forum.. and you did the same shit, as well you cockbite.
Old 04-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #46
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
bullshit, he was being sarcastic and indirected everything in which he seconded behind sharps posts at the discussion forum.. and you did the same shit, as well you cockbite.
Everyone here has. Because no one respects you. No one ever really did.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 07:11 PM   #47
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I had Cor winning comfortably tbreal
Old 04-28-2020, 07:17 PM   #48
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I am reviewing the sway accusations...

As Cors was technically the "first" sway im leaning towards DQing him, but I'm not ready to make a final ruling as of yet..

Will revert

3-1 Sharp is the vote count I see as of right now
-kungfugrip
Old 04-28-2020, 07:18 PM   #49
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
I had Cor winning comfortably tbreal
thanks @sraL Im amazed that they continue to rant on as if @Sharp had even come close to matching the skill within my verse.. im in awe.. lol smh
Old 04-28-2020, 07:21 PM   #50
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post

As Cors was technically the "first" sway im leaning towards DQing him, but I'm not ready to make a final ruling as of yet..

Will revert

its 3-2 counting @sraL vote to myself.. if you DQ me over some bullshit your little butt buddies started, I kid you not.. I will never sign up for another battle league on this site.. how was I the first cat to post anything remotely close to swaying anyone? kid, be real.. aye, your lost if anything.. peace
Old 04-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #51
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:

Will revert

its 3-2 counting @sraL vote to myself.. if you DQ me over some bullshit your little butt buddies started, I kid you not.. I will never sign up for another battle league on this site.. how was I the first cat to post anything remotely close to swaying anyone? kid, be real.. aye, your lost if anything.. peace
Old 04-28-2020, 07:24 PM   #52
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
plus, the proof is in the pudding, sharps' verse was extremely wack and off key to a point it looked like some 4 year old kid wrote that shit for him.. lol lets be real!!
Old 04-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #53
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks @sraL Im amazed that they continue to rant on as if @Sharp had even come close to matching the skill within my verse.. im in awe.. lol smh
One more sway and you're DQd ... Two more sways I'm making a house call for hands

You're on notice
-kungfugrip
Old 04-28-2020, 07:35 PM   #54
Universe
Everything's Connected

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League(2x)
- GWL Picture challenge(2x)
- Art of Writing League

Universe has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant futureUniverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
One more sway and you're DQd ... Two more sways I'm making a house call for hands

You're on notice
He's not joking. He showed up to my house the other day half drunk and parked on my lawn. I almost shit myself.

And this battle is everything I could've hoped for.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:01 PM   #55
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:

You're on notice
a house call for hands? LMFAO am I suppose to be scared or something? LMFAO.. you faggott bitch, Id whip all of your asses at one shot by myself, the fuck are you talking about? and trust me, you wouldnt leave my house alive.. lmfao watch your mouth faggott, as to you should already know by now, I take a liking for tracking I.P addresses down.. trust and believe, I'll show up at your front door, and skull fuck the shit out of you and your faggott family members.. then Id wear your skin, after pealing your flesh off.. believe me guy, I aint joking..
Old 04-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #56
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

What's my IP address
Old 04-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 08:22 PM   #58
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
What's my IP address
lol.. you think im lying nigga but thats on you when shit go down.. so far, since my last reply to you.. I got (Port Miami) Downtown Miami, Miami, FL by the docks, where it looks like I also discovered a few nice boats along the dock up your way, as well.. but I got you, no doubt, I know how the sceneray looks and everything around your area, I googled the location via satelite.. just wait until I get some free time, and I can get an exact address on you..

*update* it looks like your about a few miles North East of Port Boulevard, set out in the water, on a boat of some sorts.. that aint nothing but a hop skip and a jump for me bro, plus I got family that lives in Miami and a few niggas from my hood, as well.. so if I was you, id stfu before I send some niggas over there to go handle my light work for me..
Old 04-28-2020, 08:24 PM   #59
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
lol.. you think im lying nigga but thats on you when shit go down.. so far, since my last reply to you.. I got (Port Miami) Downtown Miami, Miami, FL by the docks, where it looks like I also discovered a few nice boats along the dock.. but I got you, no doubt.. just wait until I get some free time, and I can get an exact address on you..
Gone

Yeah find a short pier and TAKE A LONG WALK
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 04-28-2020, 08:35 PM   #60
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Brayn Lord View Post
it says your IP is blocked, or invalid.. by the way, you might want to check into that before you go on any further playing the tough guy role.