Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2020, 12:24 AM   #1
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone
Default Curses' top 30 Internet MCs of all time.. (repost)

yo, I was just reading this post and im practically fam with everybody you see on this list but never the less.. curse is a close net bud of mine, we go back like bros and we started this netcee thing together back in 1992 or 1993 or something, with a few cats, as well.. I was just flattered to be on his top 30 list of internet emcees of all time.. big ups to my bro for the love.. by the way, I go by the name of Flamboyant, on this list.. this is an old post wayy back on Da Underground forums when we were initially an ezboard.com forum.. I was also one of the administrators over at this forum then.. check this list out, alotta dope cats on this list..

Curse, wrote :

I jus couldnt do 10.
This is my top 30 emcees list wit a good word put in by each name, there is just so many ill heads and I dont wanna have like 5 cats tied at number 1.
Oh ya, just to piss everyone off Im not doing it in any particular order.
I made a list of cats that over a period of time I have seen and wrote the names down as they came to my head, and just like every list someone gets left out on accident, if you got left out go cry about it and Ill hand you tissue thats been sprayed wit pesticide.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hungerlife- This cat is by far the rawest in battle, his lyrics could be simple but the content he put behind it would make it disgustingly ill, he opened my eyes to the variety of analogies ,content,and similies I could bring to the table. Back when he was posting he wasnt the attention starved type at all, he would rip like 3 or 4 cats in the same thread he started as his reply if he didnt like what they had to say instead of making a new post all together.
Idol Phoenix- When he wasnt battlin, his topics were jaw dropping, his lyrical content is some of the best if not the best Ive ever encountered, his shit was always so on point which is the sign of a tru lyricist, its also a way of telling if a person rhymes on mics or writes actual songs as well. It blows ass that he isnt around anymore, but eventually they all come back. In battle he was vomiting ill, his punches would make you say 'damn,why aint I think of that?'. He always said he wasnt a battle emcee and that he aint think he was good at it. lmfao, yea right.
Ignorant Prodigy- His rhyme scheme is clever and original, many have tried to mock it and failed, simply because he is far more educated in rhyming sounds then we are, or explaining it atleast. Either way his content is sick, horrorcore in fact on the tip of poetic, which most people question as hip hop and or hate, lets just say most people cant rhyme like him now can they? Besides hip hop has changed, everything changes or it becomes boring or stagnant. Change is good, and I like horrorcore.
Anonomous- Kid is mad deep and rooted into molding life into semantics, his topic drops make you think and question things, I always love peeping his shit. Battle wise he is nasty too, anyone who is anyone knows Anon handles himself superbly in battle, glad to see ya back.
Duzt- This cat doesnt drop but once a blue moon anymore, but back when this site first started he was fluent. And even way before then back in United Styles, he was nice back then but got pretty damn sick here, one of the reasons why this board has so much history. I know him mostly as a battler, and one of the better ones at that, his rhyme scheme was always dope, and his content was raw.
Wird of Pley- Back in the IE days (seems jus like yesterday) he was by far the most horrorcore emcee Ive ever seen, thats when he was Boston Strangler, now hes a 'RMC hotshot' (barf) and his punches are nasty as fuck, mos def a ruthless battle emcee.
Krewsuphyx- Punches and rhyme scheme is how I would describe his lyrics, once again another battler, but yet holds down his topics too. One of the more talented vets. He's prolly under alias now because I havent seen him in forever.
TalkSickHymz- One of the original founders of this site, and guess what?...he rhymes too, his drops have a nice blend of content and imagry, dangerous in battle as well, why wouldnt he be, anyone wit content and imagry is.
Lux- Hands down the best chat battler of all time, this cat could clown you so bad you'd wish you was somewhere else picking on 5 year olds,because he'd make you feel 5 years old, his comical punches could come wit content and or personal disses. Bottom line is you walk away feeling stupid. From what I hear he is deathly sick on the mic too, so imagine gettin clowned face to face.
China- The only female on this list and proudly so, (never been surrounded by so much dick,eh?) Her vocab alone is enuff to destroy most, and that she did back in the US days, her lyrical content is overwhelming, and she embarrased many guys and made other females go back to the kitchen. Did I mention shes hot?
Prizm- Kid is sick in freestyles, text or mic, very dangerous in battle and overall a coo cat to talk to. Hes got the punches and content. Unfortantly hes pulled a 'Wheres Waldo".
Pestilence- When it comes to punches in battle, yours wont compare to his, text and mic he is sick. Very...very...very....... sick. Did I mention he knows Nas?
Razin- aka Illergicreaxion, all I can say is he reminds me of Pestilence, but he doesnt know Nas. He's also much funnier. Back on the IE days me and him ripped cats via collab, but now hes a bigshot on Ughh.com (barf)
Acid Reflex- Here we have a walking talking bookdeal and a nightly news exclusive. This cat has a way about being unorthadox,original and morbid all in one. He allowed me to channel my hate into sickening lyrics. His mic skills are better then yours, and his complex punches make you think. His freestyles are nasty.
Cab Six- Now when it comes to freestyle battles, steer clear, I have been deprived of hearing this cat flow, but when respected heads and even herb assholes and haters say he is so fucking nasty on the mic then it just has to be tru, text wise his drops are always ill in flow and pretty rich wit content, mos def a battle emcee. Did I mention r&b sucks?
Doctor Sluess- The cat who kept me on my toes in battle frees, made my swift thinking the way it is today, hes not big on multis for the most part, mostly a punchline emcee who brings them raw,complex, personal.....basically the works, his style is unorthadox in a way, which works for well for him.
Flamboyant- aka Naturally Gifted (aka @Corleone), lyrically reminds me of Canibus, a lil too much sometimes, no love for that, but all love for when he lets loose in battle and comes raw wit his own style, he brings an imagry overload wit the vocab, his shit is always interesting to peep. Hes a battle emcee for the most part and pretty dangerous when he needs to be.
Narcolepsy- This kid ripped up the audios back in the day, comical punches, witty and clever is a good way to describe him, he could clown kids into retirement or hiding. Did I mention I hate the Army now?
Hostyle- Another punchline extremist, kid is nasty in audio and in text, clowns the shit outta people. I hear he has an underground album coming out soon.
Matrix- The Multi King,(lol), this cat has an array of punches and multis blended in battle, another vet who mops the floor wit no effort outta boredom against herbs in those freestyle rooms, and is able to step up to par wit even the most dangerous opponent.
Street Scholar- Lyrically all ive seen from him is punches, and they are nasty as hell, reminds me of a Wird of Pley type. A die hard battle emcee wit punches that you wish were yours.
Mr. Devil 666- The name is horrid and gay as a muther fucker, but he gets props for being sick in battle, he's overrated for the most part and his nuts get rode like a Planters blimp, punchline wise he is pretty nasty, content he lacks, hes a battle emcee mostly, and as much as I hate to say it he is a good threat.
Sha77er S7ar- This kid is amazing, he drops battle verses long enuff on one person that he could cut it into 6 parts and rip 6 ppl, punchline wise and imagry wise one of the best, but I wanna smack him for posting to much on one person. Topic wise he is ill as fuck too.
Jester- aka Hidden Lawn Gnome, ill in audio, a punchline emcee, underrated and most likely better then you, kid is nice .
Zygotic Embryo- Must have been drunk when he thought of the name, I mostly like his battles, his topics are coo and stay on point, punches and content are always pretty nasty.
Jayk- A cat from Urban Authentics, his style is simple and his punches are what I would have to say as so simple that they are advanced and absolutly raw.
Human- aka ....( alot of names)... This cat is nice as hell on the mic, and he uses an array of multis and punches, mos def a threat in battle and sick on topics.
MC Greg E Braide (aka @Rawn MD) - Could rip you wit a 5 minute written verse compared to something you'd write in 30, a punchline emcee wit a comical edge, and a good threat.
ImStruggling- A vet who rarely comes around anymore, but when he did you would know it, because someone would bitch about losing, kid brought ill ass punches ....Id like to see him come back.
Trouble- Another multi king wit alot of punchline skill, he comes around from time to time, and when he does his name speaks for itself, kid is straight sick.
(and one to grow on)
Dyme Secta- One of the grandfathers of ao-rhyming, been here since 2.0 if I remember right, back in the JFC days. His chat battles are dope as hell, he doesnt use alot of punches, mostly wordplay and dissing, and he is so fast that he is often accused of using writtens,trust me he aint, he is just that good and has alot of experience.
Vexed- He was on the original top 30 but I got booted and lost the list and had to start over and I forgot to add him back,in my eyes this cat is very likely to succeed, his punches will leave you dumb founded, audio he is sick, one of the best battle emcees out there, he should mos def be feared on the mic.
Lets see more indepth lists like this.
buh-dut buh-dut buh-dut ,thats all folks.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:28 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Zygotic Embryo
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:29 AM   #3
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

we started this netcee thing
Old 04-28-2020, 12:46 AM   #4
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
we started this netcee thing
zygotic embryo was a very close net bud of mine, we were in a few crews together online rippin shit up.. I love that dude.. we go wayyy back.. even way back to the sicc sense ezboard.com forum days with femcees like M1SLED, and etc.. M1SLED was more like a sister to me online and shieetttt, we were close.. possibly my closest net bud ever besides a few other cats like sha77er s7ar, curse, acid reflex, and etc..
Old 04-28-2020, 12:48 AM   #5
Pharaohs Army
Banned

There is a quality writer here named Zygote. Inactive these days I think.
Old 04-28-2020, 01:17 AM   #6
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
There is a quality writer here named Zygote. Inactive these days I think.
I know, I sent him a PM nearly a day or two ago, asking him if he was zygotic embryo.. lol I havent got a repsone yet
Old 04-28-2020, 01:39 AM   #7
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

I’m pretty sure Anon was @Genocide, @ignorant_prodigy was here too, Duzt was @Exoduzt I believe, @illergicreaxtion @mrdevil666 and @IGotzJockaZ, Sha77ers7ar @StarFaggot passed through here but that name was used by a few diff cats (and some biters) similar to MC Greg Braid E actually as I know of at least that name being given away at RapMusic.com and it appeared at RapBattles also but wasn’t the original guy

Zygotic Embryo probably was/is our @zygote tbh

Last edited by sral; 04-28-2020 at 03:32 AM.
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 01:44 AM   #8
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Calefaction vs Ignorant Prodigy:
http://www.netcees.org/search.php?searchid=769287
Old 04-28-2020, 02:18 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Werd i was anon.
Cool post. Brings back a lot of memories.
Old 04-28-2020, 02:21 AM   #10
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Calefaction vs Ignorant Prodigy:
http://www.netcees.org/search.php?searchid=769287

Ig destroyed that dude calefaction, lmfao.

Ig said..

"Battle me and pay the price; cost you an arm and a leg
fuck lets do it twice; so your just a carcus and head"
Old 04-28-2020, 02:22 AM   #11
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Man. Cal killed iggy. Hate to say it. But when we were all on nc1 in the beginning. It was a rude awakening to some of us.. I mean my paragraph shit just didnt hold up anymore lol. I remember havong a UG vs whatever cals crews name was i dont remember but it had cal hush larkin and so.e other dudes. It was an acronym of there names i think. But ya. We got destroyed pretty much. Respect to those dudes. And hush who is still here. Word. Wish iggy was still around always been one of my favorites to read. Just sick. I mean hes up there next to deadman on my list of fav to read om artists. Easy. Imo anyway. Pz

Last edited by Geno; 04-28-2020 at 02:24 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 02:24 AM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lol. Dog in all honesty, imho anyway, this is just me.. But Cal killed my man nmiggy. But them lines are sick lmfao
Old 04-28-2020, 02:25 AM   #13
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Werd i was anon.
Cool post. Brings back a lot of memories.
modest words from a legend.. lolol anon is legend..
Old 04-28-2020, 02:26 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Hanks bro. Apprexiate ya. Wish shit was still like it was back then. This shit gave me a feeling of excitement back in them days..a rush. Its just not the same... Internet has killed everything off just as easily and quickly as it birthed it
Old 04-28-2020, 02:28 AM   #15
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Lol. Dog in all honesty, imho anyway, this is just me.. But Cal killed my man nmiggy. But them lines are sick lmfao

lmfao.. u really think cal beat ig? ig is a modest, thats why I laugh so for him to post something as raw as that verse he displayed, shows me how hungry he was to get all out of character and rip ass.. I say Ig got it but I def respect your opinion.. peace bro
Old 04-28-2020, 02:31 AM   #16
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:
Hanks bro. Apprexiate ya. Wish shit was still like it was back then. This shit gave me a feeling of excitement back in them days..a rush. Its just not the same... Internet has killed everything off just as easily and quickly as it birthed it
no doubt, your welcome.. I remember when we were gods on the internet, I kid you not.. lol now these new school cats dont know shit about us and how we essentially began this whole netcee thing.. whats up with G Money?
Old 04-28-2020, 02:50 AM   #17
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

very biased but these kind of things are subjective. Some good nods to some really notable names tho

calefaction got this work and made a huge issue about it. Site poll. That boy ass but he did his thing n was prolific. Plus his girlfriend a dick eater according to Hush
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:27 AM   #18
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Man. Cal killed iggy. Hate to say it. But when we were all on nc1 in the beginning. It was a rude awakening to some of us.. I mean my paragraph shit just didnt hold up anymore lol. I remember havong a UG vs whatever cals crews name was i dont remember but it had cal hush larkin and so.e other dudes. It was an acronym of there names i think. But ya. We got destroyed pretty much. Respect to those dudes. And hush who is still here. Word. Wish iggy was still around always been one of my favorites to read. Just sick. I mean hes up there next to deadman on my list of fav to read om artists. Easy. Imo anyway. Pz
Their crew was called C.L.A.S.H

Calefaction
Larkin
ALIEN
Sound
Hush
Old 04-28-2020, 03:35 AM   #19
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:

Calefaction
Larkin
ALIEN
Sound
Hush

amazing because technically, Ive never heard of them and if I did, I surely do not remember but now that I think about it, I was actually really close net buds with a dude named, "Alien" once upon a time. I wonder if its the same dude? hmm.. it should be. We collaborated alot over the net, and battled, as well. We use to demolish the AOL chatrooms, back in like 1992-1993, up until 1997 or so. My AOL screen name then was, "Cleptho6916" so if he remembers me, tell him I said whats up.. thanks, ahead of time..
Old 04-28-2020, 04:08 AM   #20
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Quote:

Calefaction
Larkin
ALIEN
Sound
Hush

yooooo.. if thats the alien that I think I remember.. ask him if he remembers this rhyme I once wrote.. I was like 6 or 7 years old when I shared this rhyme with him over the net.. lol

"ayo, drive by, tranquilize, scrape the blue off the sky, get drunk, get hiy/the worlds about to end and my names apocalypse/rocking this, locking this, you niggas aint stopping this/so fuck you nigga, and go to fuckin hell/front fell, first jail, get blazed well/ten pound atomic bomb blowing up ya spot, apocalypse rockin this, and you niggas aint hot"

I went by the alias name of apocalypse back in those days, on the streets, on some emcee shit, as well.. Alien was my dude, man.. we use to cypher when I was a kid over the "tight freestylers" chat room back in the early 90s and collaborate on madd shit.. that was like my first net bud, when I had first ever gotten a computer as a kid.. and if it is the alien that I had known as a kid, I remember the colored blue font that he use to use on the chatrooms and everything.. @Rawn MD was in that circle as well, I met him around that same age.. His AOL screen name back in 1992 was, "G MONEY43", and we all use to battle and cypher together on madd shit.. just ask @Rawn MD to check his aim buddy list, im pretty sure he'll find my screen name listed as, "Cleptho6916".. just a heads up, would be nice to link up with dude again..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote