Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch League > 1-2 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 06:12 AM   #1
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Question Week 1 MINI-MAG ft Incredible

1-2 MINI-MAG: THE REVIVAL

What's started as an idea to gauge interest in the 1-2 turned up about 20 sign ins and counting at the time of doing the mag. I piggybacked off Blues NBL "sign up thread" but w/ the activity & interest not popping it wasn't sure to take off at that time... and ay everyone has time for ONE bar a week, right? @Incredible has been generous enough to add incentive assuming this makes it to the playoffs to champ. Respect to him & everyone who signs in & shows up, he has a flawless track record of keeping true to his word. PLUS this is a better way to make use of time than reading Immolate & Scripter threads. ne way.. let's get to the MINI-MAG!

PS: Apologies for the slow mag coming out... I didn't plan on taking the workload myself. This is usually Sharps or Flows thing. I haven't even decided to keep full or smaller mags; it might be of interest since the 1-2 has less content than reg NBL leagues. I'm def thinking of new formats/ideas to do this season; cyphers, special 1-2 battles, running vid mags/interviews etc.. Anyway I will deal how the shits going to become later on but for now lets have a look at the PREVIEWS:

**BATTLE PREVIEWS**
- By Incredible

slechtn vs Destroyer:

Slecht is no rookie and knows his way around bars. The last battle he showed for was verses Aww Shit in the NBL back in 2016 and won easily. So there might be some rust to shake off but with him going against a 5x 1-2 champion I think he'll have his work cut out. Destroyer finished the last 1-2 season at an even 3-3 with no champs that season. But I think Destroyer takes this easily if slec even shows

Habitat vs Allen:

Habitat hasn't battled here since Season 11 of the NBL back early of 2018. But he comes and goes and typically still performs at a decent level finishing that Season 11 at 9-7 on a NS loss. Allen on the other hand as been more active coming off a trip to the finals before getting stomped by Helen Keller. Last 1-2 Season he finished at a respectable 4-1 considering the season didn't make it past week 7 I believe. But I think Allen Knight takes this in the end.

Blue Bayou vs Ouch:

Blue Bayou versatile in many forms of battling making it to the semi finals in reg and topical battling making the champ match last 1-2 season he will be a tough match. Only thing from Ouch is way below the level that Blue is on right now and recently. Ouch hasn't had a solid battle in years, even with this only being a 1-2 battle I feel Blue Bayou takes this pretty easily.

theMunster vs Zuo:

Munster been a on an off battler for awhile now. His last 1-2 being his infamous DQ verse Larkin before a bunch of no shows and a loss to Blue in '18 SC. He can normally come with some solid bars but gets ahead of himself and maybe a bit behind the times. Zuo(Zelph) on the other hand has been pretty active here hard to catch up on his battles to base a decision off of that due to the amount of aliases he uses. But even with that he has improved a lot and feel like Zuo will get the W

Exis vs Snitching:

I mean honestly Exis never does that great in leagues but majority of the time shows up and tries. He from what I've gathered never takes the criticism that's given and tries different set ups and rhyme schemes. Snitching im not sure, I think is He whose name shall not be spoken??? Either way I feel like with the info that I have that this could go either way. maybe dia with a slight edge if that is Dia

Sinacog vs Adverse:

Honestly saw Sinacogs bar already and should get one warning if done again DQ'd from the season, close to 2bars there. Adverse as a decent style, just been awhile but he doesn't need to try hard if Sinacog doesn't get DQ'd

Aero vs Cred:

Been awhile since either one of these guys have battled, Aero not being as active Cred been but not by much Aero lost in the SC and that's pretty much the last time we heard from him. Cred finishing the last 1-2 at an even 3-3 and losing to Barc in the SC. I think this will be close and possibly BOTW but in the end I got Cred with the W

Flow vs Ahriman:

Hasn't Ahriman been DQd from every league he has been in due to too many no shows, even when he does he is subpar at best. Flow on the other hand finished the last 1-2 with not a single loss so he knows what the crowd is looking for and if Ahriman even shows Flow should take this pretty easily.

Plot vs FGR:

FGR couldn't find anything recent to base an opinion off of looks like it been a soli 5 years since he last battled be interesting to see how he is able to write in comparison to what people are looking for now. Plot can be decent when he shows finishing the last 1-2 at a respectable 4-2 and has shown he knows how to write a bar that can hit. So without knowing much about FGR I got Plot taking this pretty easily.

Larkin vs Raptor:

Larkin hasn't been active has of late but is normally a pretty good battler well see what he can come with off his few year hiatus. Raptor(Innovator) not a typical 1-2 battler but is pretty clever and could come off with the win here and take advantage of Larkins rustiness. Knows his way around a bar and what is expected. So with the I got the W going to Raptor

Power Ranking Top 5(NO ORDER)

Blue Bayou - well-rounded, never stops writing so he doesn't really get rusty. can write a notebook of bars on drinking nights. Can stay top 3 cuz he'll show up no doubt. Threat to champ first. Previous title holder & versatile with bars to suit the crowd.

Allen Knight- Always a staple in these leagues & shows most of the time...can he stay motivated to champ tho, is the question. I think he thrives in competitive leagues & does best there with talent. Always wordplay heavy w/ violent content in his bars. Parental discretion advised. Threat to champ.

Cred- When he shows up he shows with heat. The resident Gunbar bully doesn't half ass regs or only one bar. He's beat top competition with a win over Resin last time he squared up. I hope he takes Aero seriously & makes it dope.

Destroyer - Former multiple title holder in the 1-2. Knows what to use to win although he usually drops good enough to beat his competition. He's made it to champ every season & champed several. Pearls before swine - you can't count out old age it's just more wisdom.

Aero - I can't remember last time he did a 1-2, maybe 3 years ago... Aero the Apex has had great battles and is underrated when it comes to his potential of what he can do. His battle w/ Dom comes to mind as what he does when motivated.. just needs to stay away from throwaway girl lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KY32PrxtYU

THE LOOKOUT POST

1. Resin - Champed last season with some fire bars. I believe the SOL league too which was Netcees most recent league.. yeahh probably champing early. Dude has those bar of the week punches. None much needs to be said. Lookout.

2. Flow - Last 1-2 season (he ran) he champed first among strong competition. I could be mistaken but he defended it, too. Guy can drop some hard personals and has some creative schemes too. Don't be surprised if he finds himself in a champ match or two.

3. Larkin - One of the original CLASH members and NC vet who has been sparsely active in recent years. Recall him doing well in @Dullboys tourney which shown a versatility in the 1-2 punch w/ countering. Knows his stuff & how to craft a solid bar. Could champ if he stays active & adapts to current styles.

4. Meth - Once was an active mod has gotten back into battling but only time can tell if he shows. Calling out a name in Resin gives me hope... I've seen him when he's active & he can bring quality verses in various formats. Has done well in 1-2's vs top tiers before... earning an accomp in Broke's event iirc. I think he can pull out something we're not expecting.

5. Habitat- Fresh on RB has been a contender on both sites. Has a wordplay style that's solid & has turned heads before in leagues. I remember him having a couple champ matches vs Pulse & Orc and doing well in them. Maybe his tenure over the years polished his style.

The Refresher: Throwback 1-2 Battles

Blue Bayou vs Resin

Quote:
: Originally posted by Blue Bayou
i break ankles on the court. chicks watchin tell me ‘babe you a star’
you went the Crossover route cuz your fat ass wife doesn't fit in a regular car
Quote:
: Originally posted by Resin
i’ma slice u then lick the blade with ur blood, i dont give a damn..
knife to ya grill.. it’ll be a butterfly to ur mouth like silence of the lambs.
Destroyer vs Cashius

Quote:
: Originally posted by Destroyer
des pops off mad shots. this grand wizard ain’t ever seen recoil
if sparks ever come off the end of dudes arm, it’s his tiki torch leaking oil
Quote:
: Originally Posted by Cashius
All you EVER do is complain about text losses...while I’m with your wife, hittin’ them buns hard
I could tell you how I ‘Stick’ it in her ‘Can’...and you’ll just start yelling some shit about gun bars
DynamiCz vs bleak

Quote:
: Originally Posted by DynamiCz
Nothing illusive! Kidnap you....then beat you until i feel abusive
Scope...soon as he enter view, I sit him down with the bald head--Dr Phil Exclusive
Quote:
: Originally Posted by bleak
Im like Brock, tossing dead weight til it's capping off the burning pile
I'll have you and your fam's corpses stacked belly to back - German style
Jabari Black vs Knucklehead

Quote:
: Originally Posted by Jabari Black
When I lift the tech off my buckle it’ll prove that he soft/
The toolie ring off. I got the metal on Knuckle like Wolverine’s claw
Quote:
: originally Posted by Knucklehead
Ya dream girls on the table, ass up & she got it poppin
Only time a bitch would put it all on Black is if she’s broke & out of options
Cred vs Barcotic

Quote:
: Originally Posted by Cred
Got a drum n don’t need a band. Twin glocks won’t let this geek advance
Squeeze the cans. 2 arms put that heart outside ur chest like the Keke dance
Quote:
: Originally Posted by Barcotic
ima wet ya mug.. then its chalk, no detention stuff
come get the snub, ill leave 5 sitting in school like the breakfast club
?WHERE ARE THEY?

1. @Jabari Black - Always was a strong contender in every league. Plus had dope breakdowns for bars in his mag segments. Sign in homie...theres still unfinished business.

2. @Answer - Recent SC Champ. Still active around here as of late. I'd be interested to see if he can champ w/ the level of competition here.

3. @Dominate - Dropped dope in the last 1-2. Although took a hiatus, he has been active recently surviving the Australian fires. Between the political banter maybe one more run couldn't hurt? Who knows.

4. @ORC - Seen around here & not posting??! I know there's still some slick worded punches in the tank. McGregor won; take that energy & run w/ it.

POPULARITY CONTEST

Taking a poll on what this league should or could potentially see
1. Themed cyphers
2. 1-2 battles with counters
3. Picture Roasts
4. Spotlight battles (10-16 line)
5. Voting incentive
6. More accomps

WHAT ELSE

To those who caught the bug but need more to do than 1-2s and/or cyphers (possibly) I have been thinking about adding 1 spotlight reg battle per week; 10-16 lines every week. How this will be implemented for the 1-2 tho is still yet to be determined. Maybe leave it as an option only if two agree to show. That's assuming activity stays consistent w/ cyphers & roasts etc. Any ideas lmk.
@Clout @Sharp @Ghost1

Also @Cashius @Dominate @Victor @Neighbor @Barcotic @Chyeahhh!!! @DynamiCz @Jabari Black
@El Muffin @Suthaveli @sraL @King @Blas @Ryno
@Kill Spree @John Dillinger @Maximus @Tic @Spleth
@BodySnatcher @joog @Incredible

Last chance to sign in to get a battle up quick this week

Last edited by Saint; 01-20-2020 at 05:03 AM.
Old 01-17-2020, 07:37 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

El muffin gonna rip it...
Old 01-17-2020, 10:25 AM   #3
FGR
AHHHHHHH

Battle Record: 16-17

FGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant futureFGR has a brilliant future

I signed up

Y dont i have a battle @INF
Old 01-17-2020, 06:53 PM   #4
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGR View Post
I signed up

Y dont i have a battle @INF
It's up.
Old 01-18-2020, 07:29 PM   #5
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

@INF lmk if you need help with the mags also if this is successful and turns into a full season with playoffs I got $50 for the winner.
Old 01-18-2020, 10:04 PM   #6
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Shit just got real
Old 01-19-2020, 04:24 PM   #7
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
@INF lmk if you need help with the mags also if this is successful and turns into a full season with playoffs I got $50 for the winner.
that's fye. I'll get w/ you on the mag & we'll work.
Old 01-19-2020, 07:07 PM   #8
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

I have Zuo and Flow instead of Aero and Cred. Just an opinion but good shit. Hope everyone shows.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:01 PM   #9
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Good shit fellas.....props on the effort
-kungfugrip
Old 01-19-2020, 09:34 PM   #10
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
I have Zuo and Flow instead of Aero and Cred. Just an opinion but good shit. Hope everyone shows.
Thank you, at least someone knows what’s good for them
Old 01-20-2020, 01:39 AM   #11
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Great job on the mag fellas!
Old 01-20-2020, 02:14 AM   #12
Saint
Scream

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Added last segments.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:40 AM   #13
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Whoever decided to put destoryer in that top 5 needs a break from the Internet
Old 01-20-2020, 07:48 AM   #14
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Good looks on the mag. If this shit stays active I'll help with a segment or two
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 01-20-2020, 08:01 AM   #15
Ahriman

Ahriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant futureAhriman has a brilliant future

Cool mag... but @indreible saying anyone else is subpar is hilarious
Old 01-20-2020, 10:01 AM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Whoever decided to put destoryer in that top 5 needs a break from the Internet
Guarantee I beat you on at least 3 of your aliases
philosophy.
Old 01-20-2020, 12:13 PM   #17
Zuo
Sidearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Guarantee I beat you on at least 3 of your aliases
Oh I’ll show you
Old 01-20-2020, 12:32 PM   #18
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman View Post
Cool mag... but @indreible saying anyone else is subpar is hilarious
Just cause I don't compete with the top tier, doesn't mean idk what a good bar is. You have literally only showed up for one 1-2 battle verses twodrop and lost. The rest are all no shows. I was trying to be nice.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:31 PM   #19
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Fye
Old 01-21-2020, 11:43 AM   #20
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

If aero is top five in this mother fucker then maybe I shouldn’t be here. Corniest dude ever
Closed Thread