Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees.com Stick and Move (2009)

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future
Default Round 2 Magazine

David Lama
June 26th, 2009, 06:16 AM

Intro

We’re almost done. In the semi-finals already. The tourney only started like 2 days ago. THAT’S CRAZY and sort of ill too. This is going to be the quickest tourney ever. Nice. Especially if you’re the mod. Get it over with fast as hell. We’ve only had 2 no shows in the whole tourney so far and hopefully no one else no shows now that were are down to the final four. Remind guys verses are DUE TONIGHT. Less than 24 hours from now. So post asap.

Check this new battle out

Grind Time Presents: Kid Caustic vs Graffik

More... (
)

[HR][/HR]David Lama
June 26th, 2009, 06:17 AM

Review of Round 2

1. Mercules vs. 3. C. Gaffle (http://netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45665)
Mercules wanted to drop an hour after the deadline. I was going to let him and let C Gaffle decide if he’d ok it but that wouldn’t be right. Not after I said no extensions several times. As much as I wanted to let mercules post I just couldn’t. I had to keep my word and follow the rules that I said from the beginning . The sign up thread even said no extensions, the emails, the pms, the battle threads, the mags, ect. It was perfectly clear that either you dropped on time or you lose.

1. Vylint vs. 2. Grendel (http://netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45663)
Grendel no showed. Dude never even checked in! wtf. That sucks big time. But oh well. Vylint posted a no show verse and got the easy ride to the semi finals. WTF happened to grendel? I was looking forward to this match too! Dammit!

1. ALIEN vs. 2. Real Talk (http://netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45666)
Real came with a cool verse. I liked some of his lines in this. Seen him bring it way harder in the past though. Wish he would have brought his A game. It was a lot closer than the votes showed. ALIEN ended up getting the KO. People were feeling aliens name plays. He didn’t come hard with a couple of them. Props to both for showing and putting on a show. Good shit. Hope you guys have a rematch sometime.

1. Hush vs. 2. Genocide (http://netcees.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45662)
Genocide once again came with the sick flow. But half way through the verse it seems like he forgot he was in a battle and just stopped throwing punches. Which is what really gave Hush the win here. It made the decision a lot easier for the voters. Genocide is still sick with it. Hush just had his number here. Props to both. BTW hush its bracket not brackup lmao.

[HR][/HR]David Lama
June 26th, 2009, 06:17 AM

Top 10 Punches of the Week
Not in order.

OH RELAX! u have a HOE WITH "MASKS" like she Knew-Hockey, later She'll "Soon-Aww-Me" like OCEAN MASS!
this next bar u can 'Take-to-the-bank' cuz The only person "Alien-Ate" was "A-LOAN" WITH CASH!!!!
Real Talk vs. ALIEN

check the graphic, llama knew you aint got the power dude
the bracket explicitly depicting proof of me beating the shit outa you
Hush vs. Genocide

beating you's straightfoward as statements, its simple lets face it
your verse was a dash of excitement..this 1s a sprint of amazement
Hush vs. Genocide

a freak show-a circus act, that isnt worth the cash, your a terrible emcee-and a perfect ass, with applebottom jeans-and a shirt to match
Genocide vs. Hush

You make me laugh homie, I've seen what you spit in ya verses...
Last slick thing this fag dropped was in prison on purpose
ALIEN vs. Real Talk

I'll rape you, your a closet homosexual... don't act like it ain't true...
Everyone knows in Real's World... there's always a couple of gay dudes
ALIEN vs. Real Talk

not done doubing it yet, should I give u a ounce of respect?
so I made a snap decision..an decided to carry it out on ya neck
Hush vs. Genocide

Ya bitch said you lack the inches, so she jumped quick on my balls dawg...
She wanted to get down to business, said she was tired of the small Talk
ALIEN vs. Real Talk

beatin u sightless Merc, look how Melo got reemed n' signed off
& u wont catch a glimpse of victory either...even with a seein eye dog
C. Gaffle vs. Mercules

Note: Not all of these punches are nice to me. Just my favorites this week. Step it up next week guys!

[HR][/HR]David Lama
June 26th, 2009, 06:18 AM

Verse of the Week
Alien

i can only do wordplay's with MY Accent . Accen'ts Vary Throughout Within Country's .

Fuck your accent, your shit is forced, guess I'll have to explain this...
If you read your verses out loud...
Sounds like your havin' a little trouble understandin' the language
Your style is "SOOOOO 2000", everyone here CAN-SEE-IT-SON...
And judging by your past bouts, that's also where you get your "IDEAS-FROM"
i'mma hit up Alien with some Slick shit though :cool:

Flow of the Week
Genocide

hush -ok, check the stiggity kiddo...

listen..
when ya dumb -they say its best not to talk to people, talk is evil, i guess the word hush does express ya alter ego, im deep though, take some concrete notes, youll need those, and you cant be serious -your a complete joke// a freak show -a circus act, that isnt worth the cash, your a terrible emcee -and a perfect ass, with applebottom jeans -and a shirt to match, i cry around you -cuzz it hurts to laugh, my nerves are bad, so when you gonna find a mic? -and learn to rap?// i heard he's back -and his game sucks, i almost gave up, cuzz they said hip hop was dead -and they blamed us, i saved it once, and it was all because of some kid named hush// its time to wake up -and before you can use it, ill make you look stupid, yes i did kill you -through music n smoothness, shh -i never lie, im Genocide -i do this the truest.......

-Genocide/AnOny

God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

[HR][/HR]David Lama

Battle of the Week
ALIEN vs. Real Talk

i can only do wordplay's with MY Accent . Accen'ts Vary Throughout Within Country's .

Fuck your accent, your shit is forced, guess I'll have to explain this...
If you read your verses out loud...
Sounds like your havin' a little trouble understandin' the language
Your style is "SOOOOO 2000", everyone here CAN-SEE-IT-SON...
And judging by your past bouts, that's also where you get your "IDEAS-FROM"
i'mma hit up Alien with some Slick shit though :cool:

Vs.

Real Talk

i Guess this is ... Alien Vs Predator?? .... :cool:

*Recieves a message from duke*
"I Don't PLAN TO BEAT YOU , ur lyrics 'PASS' TO ME, TOO the "Quiz Seen"(Cuisine) .. Here's a CAN OF PEA SOUP!!!"
how he Push-The-Trigger When he got 'Pussy-Fingers' last time i "ate a bitch out" he said "Just Don't Bite the HAND THAT FEED'S YOU"!
Bitchhhhh :rolleyes:

HATE MY ACCENT? TAKE IT BACK BITCH Before i Knock-ya "Sock's-Off" So far you couldn't CHASE A FAT CHICK!!
was TAKING CLASSES when i saw 'Aliens'-Sister playing-with-scissors no wonder around her head the whole "Outer-SPACE" IS "ABSENT"!
[?]

u'll LOSE FROM THE START For aSUMING YOU HARD Only time 1 of ur boy's Got "Shotgun" Is when there's TWO IN A CAR!!!
SCHOOL IS A START? i know u'll be Under-This-Debt if ur "Mother Shipwrecked" when u tell me to 'SHOOT' FOR THE 'STARS'!!!
(MotherShip Wrecked...Whoa)

OH RELAX! u have a HOE WITH "MASKS" like she Knew-Hockey, later She'll "Soon-Aww-Me" like OCEAN MASS!
this next bar u can 'Take-to-the-bank' cuz The only person "Alien-Ate" was "A-LOAN" WITH CASH!!!!
(Alone)

Lines about my FLOW? IS PLAYED ... if we "Talking funny money" it's some JOKES FOR "RAIN"!!!!
i'll give this Guy-some-punches about a "Dime-a-Dozen" so if we give "Lien Our Dough" ... It's "GROWING PAINS"!!!!
(Lianardo decaprio nucca!!)

Real Talk!!!! ..... :cool:

[HR][/HR]David Lama

A Look at the Semi Finals

http://netcees.com/forums/images/stickandmovecopy.jpg

Semfi Finals: 1. ALIEN vs. 3. C. Gaffle
ALIEN has been on a role lately. This is the 2nd tourney in a row he might be in the finals of. The last one aint even finish yet. And he recently champed the RBL. Dude is on fire lately. He’s looking to add this tourney to his textcee resume. Will gaffle be able to stop him? We’ll have to wait and see. Anythings possible especially in a key style tourney.

Semi Finals - Hush vs. Vylint
They are cool with each other. Might make this an interesting battle if both do it just for fun. Hopefully they are still cool after this. Most importantly hopefully both show and try and give us a good battle. This ones a toss up.

[HR][/HR]David Lama

Just something quick for ya. Goodluck in !the semi finals

[HR][/HR]ALIEN
June 26th, 2009, 07:01 AM

word, thanks for the effort lama, dope mag.

[HR][/HR]Grendel
June 26th, 2009, 08:19 AM

Sorry. Emergency. Trying to post a verse from a cellphone sucks.

[HR][/HR]Cuck
June 26th, 2009, 10:16 AM

This is so dope.

[HR][/HR]Genocide
June 26th, 2009, 11:14 AM

koO kOo

[HR][/HR]Hush
June 26th, 2009, 01:37 PM

props lam

[HR][/HR]tsohg
June 26th, 2009, 06:44 PM

dope mag as usual lam