User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 05:16 AM   #21
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

As an update, the shit is fucked up. I knew it... I test drove the thing stop start regular traffic, on the highway for miles and miles. Slammed on the breaks tested everything for a good 30 minutes and no problems.

This computer has a thing called 'limp mode', the idea is if something is majorly wrong with the car that its got an over ride and makes it to were you can only drive like 10 miles an hour... to protect the engine or whatever.

Well theres nothing fucking wrong with the engine or the car its just the computer thing thats fucked up and randomly kicks on the 'limp mode' just out of no where. So what you have to do to over ride that shit is get out of the car... disconnect the battery for a little bit and then it resets its computer and its fine, until it does it again. Fuck, didn't do that during the test drive I don't know why I bought it anyway fuck that car.

Last edited by Ouch; 06-08-2020 at 05:37 AM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 05:32 AM   #22
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I bought it from an individual not a car lot... and I know how to find him again

Old ouch thinking = knock on that motherfuckers door, because he knew what he was doing.. he cheated me... beat his ass or wahtever happens happens

New ouch thinking = knock on that motherfuckers door, because he knew what he was doing.. he cheated me... beat his ass or wahtever happens happens.

But I've done that a lot of times in different ways, not in this specific way but same thing... and it didn't work out well for me, legally speaking so I'm not going to.

Motherfucker.. I'm going to let that dude know somehow though.