Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Hot or Thot 2018
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #261
Joe Boston

Battle Record: 8-11

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Lol dre

With them cheeks she look like she shang tsung suck the fuck out some dick tho

To each their own man I'm not knocking it
Thats my ex from like 8yrs ago i been with my wife now for about that long bitch gained some poundage rofl
Joe Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:24 PM   #262
Joe Boston

Joe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant futureJoe Boston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
LOL, my nigga @Joe Boston

Damn brooo... You said you had a FATTY not a Giant, bro LOL...

What was she? 6 foot 7? broooooo LMAO

Andre the Giants Daughter LOLLLLL Hands make diode wife's look premature infant size? ROFL
Nah same height my dude but hadda wear the timbs to hit
Old 03-01-2018, 12:26 PM   #263
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Goneeeeeeeeeeeee

Like throwing a ball park frank down a hallwayyyyy

Dead.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:31 PM   #264
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

@everybody who dropped a pic knowin it was gonna be laughed at hysterically

you some real muhfuckas. idc wat nobody says yall make this shit fun

respect
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #265
Joe Boston

Quote:
Goneeeeeeeeeeeee

Like throwing a ball park frank down a hallwayyyyy

Dead.
Lmao she was a cunt thought she was better then everyone. I had a good friend of mine we got in a car accident got hit by a drunk driver he died in front of me. Fucked me up i was scared to drive so we broke up over that. But she twofaced af i held her down for awhile when i was making money. I lost my job she got some joint at the post office thought she was the shit started talking to some other dude.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #266
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Damn, lol...

niGGas going to use this against you, LOL...

Fat chick dumped you instead of other way around, fam LOL That is wild.

I was going to join this shit yo, but decided not to because of past remarks about contacting the wife about shit LOL - niggas will hack shit early to expose a dude - Happened to Bags which I thought would never happened - I'm good LOL...
Old 03-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #267
Joe Boston

I wanted to drop a pic of my other ex fat warthog she cheated on me with Amens Brazilin cousin got pregnant dude went back to brazil. Im a trustful dude he didnt know good english so i let her help him.n shit they worked together. Yo i caught them both at my fucking place. Ripped him outside he was ass naked beat him on the front lawn threw her ass out my house naked too.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:38 PM   #268
Joe Boston

All good rofl im happy now
Old 03-01-2018, 12:38 PM   #269
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
Lmao she was a cunt thought she was better then everyone. I had a good friend of mine we got in a car accident got hit by a drunk driver he died in front of me. Fucked me up i was scared to drive so we broke up over that. But she twofaced af i held her down for awhile when i was making money. I lost my job she got some joint at the post office thought she was the shit started talking to some other dude.
thats rs

sorry for ya bro
Old 03-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #270
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
I wanted to drop a pic of my other ex fat warthog she cheated on me with Amens Brazilin cousin got pregnant dude went back to brazil. Im a trustful dude he didnt know good english so i let her help him.n shit they worked together. Yo i caught them both at my fucking place. Ripped him outside he was ass naked beat him on the front lawn threw her ass out my house naked too.
This nigga mannnnn LMAOOOOO

I'm done. I can't. Oh LAWDDDDD jesus...
Old 03-01-2018, 12:40 PM   #271
Nick James
death to amen

if someone tracks this bitch down that I used tell her I want that 20 fuckin bucks she owes me
Old 03-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #272
Joe Boston

Quote:
This nigga mannnnn LMAOOOOO

I'm done. I can't. Oh LAWDDDDD jesus...
Headaches when u try to be a nice dude bet she regretting prob got 10 kids all different dads lol
Old 03-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #273
Nick James
death to amen

I met a bitch in iowa we took molly and rolled together for a few days.. and by that I mean fucked

her boyfriend was bosnian. I thought haha fuck ass dude..

man I completely underestimated these bosnians. they were like trained assassins imo.

I was out of my element and was not prepared for geurilla warfare with savages from a third world country. so I took that L and got home.

sometimes you just gotta admit defeat
Old 03-01-2018, 01:10 PM   #274
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
I met a bitch in iowa we took molly and rolled together for a few days.. and by that I mean fucked

man I completely underestimated these bosnians. they were like trained assassins imo.

I was out of my element and was not prepared for geurilla warfare with savages from a third world country. so I took that L and got home.

Yeh you don't wanna fuck with no Bosnians, they had a civil war and a genocide less than 30 years ago. They don't fuck about.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:11 PM   #275
Joe Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick James View Post

Rofl had like 10 Arnold Swartzanegger motherfuckers surrounding u n shit.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:12 PM   #276
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@Cred @bleak @Suthaveli @Infiltrate @Objective how your verses shaping up boys?
I'm showing, no worries.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:25 PM   #277
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Yoo leave that bardoticnbattle open I was gonna vote
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:27 PM   #278
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rofl had like 10 Arnold Swartzanegger motherfuckers surrounding u n shit.
arnolds Austrian u uneducated fat piece of shit
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #279
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

hole shit I read like 4 posts on this page and regret that quip....joe bostons life crumbling around him at warp speed lol sorry homie stay safe
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #280
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmfaoooo life crumbling at warp speeds

That leaned the jesus out of me.

Tags
19% line > whole tourney, amen ex's look like magic mike, amens wife is the rock, bags = kindergarten wop, cain flossquez, cant plow on bicycle ks, drugged, flossiraptor, i see you darin thigpen - dea, lars super swayin, muff gives self facials, suth the tard tickler, uterus gloss, who swayed first - han solo