Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #41
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
remember that time you ignored my mentions?

yeah
I don't actually.

Show pls. Make tournament successful. Profit
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #42
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Hahaha!!!

Forbes magazine > a netcee

Just saying.

So you cosign making your own bow and arrow is 9 billion times more reliable than a 3D printed gun?

The 3D is still gunna kill somebody, it just might randomly blow up on them. This does not mean there isn't some wigger out there who'd try it. All I'm sayin is that with the advancements in technology, people should take notice. I mean everybody else outside of NC is.
well, disagree with the first part. the precisions that even the most advanced 3D printers can reach are not near close enough for the parts in the firing mechanism. Lab tested is one thing. and that may be true. But amateurs or the general public cannot replicate these guns with these materials or equipment and attain the same level of precision/accuracy/reliability

However, there WILL be widely available printers that can 3D print metal parts, and it WILL change the entire industrial manufacturing industry.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...D-printer.html
Old 01-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea thats one thing i remember too, even with the right schematics in the vice doc the dudes revolutionising this industry ended up having to shave parts off because stuff would come out a couple millimeters too big
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:08 PM   #44
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody consider that most of the stuff we are seeing is amatuer builds? I mean, the dude at the heart of the contraversy is Cody Wilson. He built the "Liberator" 3D printed handgun at his own home.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...-venture.html/

Quote:
Cody Wilson holding what he calls a Liberator pistol that was completely made on a 3-D-printer at his home in Austin, Texas. May 10, 2013

Same as the dude that made the AR-15 on a 3D printer...

Quote:
"At a local range, I loaded the magazine with .22 caliber ammo I purchased at the range. I inserted a magazine into the rifle, chambered a round, and squeezed the trigger . . . nothing. I had to experiment, but when I switched magazines, the gun worked. I fired off 10 rounds. At 50 feet, using a red dot sight, it was easy to place all of the hits into a quarter-size group at the center of the target. I shot another 50 rounds down range. Results of the test: The rifle is reliable, accurate and did not suffer any cracks or mechanical failures."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/i-3d-...#ixzz2pee0905U
and a real AR-15 is known to jam up quite a bit, lol

So for every story about irregular parts or failures there seems to be just as many success stories and from individuals rather than a big company. I mean, imagine what some big companies could do with this shit. Companies that could afford research teams and have access to better data and materials.

If you really wanna see shit get crazy, let them go back to seriously pushing some firearms bans. You will see this shit get really crazy, trust. People will be secretly building their own fully automatic rifles and there will be no proof of sale or proof of ownership/transaction/etc.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Batman owning itt.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

there is cody wilson

watch the doc

they cannot make the ar15 part that actually fires the bullet

they cannot make the bullets

they make everything else

and the gun is everything but reliable
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #47
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Test fire results.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
batty on point, fleshlight army, v lotsa raptor