- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

yeah let's talk about how I'm SO bitter, I've made three threads in the last two days about how much I hate god...
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:17 PM   #142
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The bible never condoned slavery in modern terms. It was indentured servitude and could only be for 7 years guys.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:18 PM   #143
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
And so often the flag is displayed coupled with the phrase 'the south will rise again.'
what part of the south is that referring to Batty, sweet tea everywhere?
Sweet tea everywhere, yes most definitely. South will rise again? Hell to the fuck naw. If somebody had that shit on something around here, we'd be like "wtf that supposed to mean??"

That's old dramatized type shit from 70's movies or somethin, trust. Muff and V will co-sign, people ain't running around with some racist shit displayed. Real talk, a dude I used to work with was into civil war reenactments, he was really nice and everything and he tried to explain his love for the flag and how he meant nothing racist or disrespectful by it. One day he asked me if I'd sign a petition to help him get it flown. He was nice and I did not doubt his intentions but I declined, I told him I respect his love for it but it's not something that I care enough to support.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #144
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:21 PM   #145
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:22 PM   #146
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

He talm bout his hoes des

Lol jk but kinda srs

U can buy a male hoe n a woman hoe

Lmao jk yall back on jebus so I gtg I dunno shot about jebus
Old 07-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #147
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
@fraze

Dude there were alot of confederates who said and I can quote

That slavery was a practice that would self implode because of Morality/pressure

Do ur history. Jefferson Davis was among them

No shit. Your long as post is common knowledge

It made money...it sustained them. Dude that shit is toxic as fuck. Trust if Slavery persisted u would have seem the first successful invasion of us soil

BET THAT

I hate when ppl post large eloquent paragraphs that ate 3rd grade facts

Dude even the higher ups knew slavery could not persist forever

Word, I even posted that shit myself earlier in this thread but these dudes ain't trying to hear it. Plans to get out of slavery had already been set in motion and black Confederate Soldiers were actually getting equal pay.

Plus also noted, the north had slaves and they paid their black soldiers less than their white.

Also posted how republicans used to for black people and Democrats were against black people.

Wonder where some of these armchair historians think the KKK came from???

Guesses? Anyone?

Wanna touch on the gay issue yet?

Lars peen to Zelph's butt to thread?
Old 07-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #148
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

"Cot dammit who cut these holes. I can't see shiiiit!"
Old 07-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #149
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Ok. Even sans the abortions world war one and two and Korea and naziism and communism far eclipse yiur stats.

Let's talk about your bitterness thougj bro. Ok?
Hitler openly stated a few times that he was doing it for God, he was absolutely religious and driven by said religion. Here are some quotes from Mein Kampf:

Quote:
"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.." As a boy, Hitler attended to the Catholic church and experienced the anti-Semitic attitude of his culture. In his book, Mein Kampf, Hitler reveals himself as a fanatical believer in God and country. This text presents selected quotes from the infamous anti-Semite himself.
Quote:
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
Quote:
People ask: is there someone fit to be our leader? Our task is not to search for that person. Either God will give him to us or he will not come. Our task is to shape the sword that he will need when he comes. Our task it to provide the leader with a nation which is ready for him when he comes! My fellow Germans, awaken! The new day is dawning!
Quote:
We are determined, as leaders of the nation, to fulfill as a national government the task which has been given to us, swearing fidelity only to God, our conscience, and our Volk.... This the national government will regard its first and foremost duty to restore the unity of spirit and purpose of our Volk. It will preserve and defend the foundations upon which the power of our nation rests. It will take Christianity, as the basis of our collective morality, and the family as the nucleus of our Volk and state, under its firm protection....May God Almighty take our work into his grace, give true form to our will, bless our insight, and endow us with the trust of our Volk.
Quote:
The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc, because it recognized the Jews for what they were".... I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the church and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions.
Can I make it any clearer?

Old 07-07-2015, 08:33 PM   #150
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Also posted how republicans used to for black people and Democrats were against black people.
Actually there was an equal swap over of the ideals of both democrats and republicans, can't remember the time period, the people who supported slavery were republicans as defined today.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:40 PM   #151
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Hitler was a crazy as meth head

Not relevant

N u could pay for absolution back in the times where u got that quote referring to catholicism

More crazy

Let's leave lunacy out Mr fox

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:46 PM   #152
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Hitler was a crazy as meth head

Not relevant

N u could pay for absolution back in the times where u got that quote

More crazy

Let's leave lunacy out Mr fox
Muff, you're a black dude in here advocating for the confederate flag and the south, and basically saying slavery was almost over before the civil war, and you want to leave lunacy out of the conversation?

I'm not sure that's possible homie
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:48 PM   #153
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

That's all u took from it?

You clearly are just posting bs now

I'm advocating for the ppl who I know aren't bigots n don't want to see the flag removed because TO THEM it's a symbol of resilience n bravery

There are a few ppl who champion it for other reasons

Me. I personally don't give a duck

But don't u dare say all ppl who display the flag are bigots

You are ignorant if that's the case. N incapable of seeing the big picture

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:49 PM   #154
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Actually there was an equal swap over of the ideals of both democrats and republicans, can't remember the time period, the people who supported slavery were republicans as defined today.
Thats correct. After the Civil Rights legislature passed in the 1960s (advocated by Democrats) southern Democrats aka Dixiecrats aka think Strom Thurmond left the Democratic party and flipped to the Republican side. This is when the social realignment of occurred and the Republican party started moving towards more anti-minority policies.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:50 PM   #155
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

uh oh guys, don't go posting facts now
this is a thread about magical sky fairies
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:54 PM   #156
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Think Washington redskins

I wonder how many ppl are like "ducking red skin indian SAVAGES"

Instead of championing the "warrior spirit."

Analogy.

Terrible n insensitive(n a Lil bit off) but I'm Tryon to help u see where I'm coming from

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:02 PM   #157
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
I hate when ppl post large eloquent paragraphs that ate 3rd grade facts

Dude even the higher ups knew slavery could not persist forever
I'm just trying to keep it simple enough for people to follow along. If I get too deep people just start glazing over. Yes, people knew slavery couldn't last forever. Yes they knew it was wrong. But they still wanted to make it go on for as long as they could.

Its the same thing we're seeing with global warming right now. Our effect on the climate is going to result in the deaths of millions of people who live in coastal areas (something that is already starting). But the deniers would rather obfuscate truth and try to keep the oil money rolling in for as long as possible.

Because they can, and because it's profitable.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:02 PM   #158
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Like I said I'm pretty sure from my own expierences that white ppl who fly the flag have immense pride for their forefathers bravery to revolt against an incursion to their normalcy

Not "HEY NIGGERS. WE GONNA SHACKLE U AGAIN ONE DAY"

Lol n if they do. I implore them to try

Like the world would stand idly by

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:04 PM   #159
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
I'm just trying to keep it simple enough for people to follow along. If I get too deep people just start glazing over. Yes, people knew slavery couldn't last forever. Yes they knew it was wrong. But they still wanted to make it go on for as long as they could.

Its the same thing we're seeing with global warming right now. Our effect on the climate is going to result in the deaths of millions of people who live in coastal areas (something that is already starting). But the deniers would rather obfuscate truth and try to keep the oil money rolling in for as long as possible.

Because they can, and because it's profitable.

Mmk I have a feeling this is a lesser stance from way u said earlier but I can dig it. Mostly correct
Old 07-08-2015, 05:38 AM   #160
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I mean, wow bro. Again, I drop a fact on you...it is documented and proven that it happened but you ain't trying to hear that, right?????

Actually, nope again. It's because you blamed Bush for Obama's failings. That's a red flag tbh (no confed tho)
This is sad dude
You're trying really, really hard to put a spin on things

If you want, you can tell me what Obama did, you can tell me what he inherited before he came in office, and I'll give you my evaluation of the facts?

Quote:
You sure there weren't a lot of Dukes of Hazard fans in the 70's that just thought it looked cool?

I mean, unless you think that everybody with a Sons of Anarchy shirt supports bike gangs.
Okay well the Swastika was my town soccer team's symbol so anyone saying its offensive is just ignorant

Can't they see its just part of my towns heritage????

Quote:
You miss the point again. Once things start becoming culturally acceptable, do we not see a trend of what was once culturally acceptable being discriminated against? Case-in-point, Veritas is the only dude on this website dropping bible verses and that shit went over well, huh?
That doesn't mean it's discrimination

Quote:
What would be your reasoning for thinking it doesn't happen?

You do know that it has been a topic researched and debated for a few years now, right?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/21/whi...ion/index.html

I mean, you can pick your own news service that you like for further Goggling...

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/jury-fu...-job-ap/nRPnf/

^Ware said the jury shouldn’t have heard secondhand testimony that Commissioner Emma Darnell played a role, allegedly telling a deputy county manager that she had “too many white boys” in Human Services and the new director should be black and female.

I mean, it is flat out retarded to think that racism isn't universal.
The way that racism affects majorities is completely and totally inconsequential

For your six stories about some white dude not getting hired because of some random black dude in HR, I could find hundreds of thousands of stories about discrimination against black people, because statistically, they are discriminated against and do worse in EVERY metric except maybe professional sports

Quote:
HAHAHAHA! are we arguing how well they perform in school now? Because yo, that is a totally different argument and I hope you are smart enough to know so.
No it's not

Quote:
But yo, you shouldn't bring opinions to a fact fight. lmao
It's more of a debate and you're really fixating hard on this facts/ opinions thing

You straight up backed down from that "an entire company of black people only let whites work for corn meal in the laundry room" fact huh?

If you want we can make it a "fact fight" lmao but I don't want to spend an afternoon on my laptop posting an entire thread building a case that no one will want to read

I think you should really take an Ethics class and stay tuned for the segment on racism and discrimination

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Closed Thread