Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Word . I hate that uncle Tom shithe though man

I get furious

Waht u don't know is I have a massive respect for my culture

I guess being biracial it's easy to step out of generalizations n make a determination from an unbiased viewpoint

I love my people

I love whiteys. I love u all truthfully

OK wtf I'm talk boUT bye
Old 07-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #122
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

A flag can have more than one meaning.

I'm willing to grant the there are historic meanings behind that flag that are significant to people from the south.

But choosing to ignore the FACT that this flag as been co-opted by white supremacist hate groups as a symbol of oppression against so called inferior races is pure idiocy.

And if you can acknowledge that this symbol has been used as a symbol of racism and are aware of the history of racism in this country, in which millions of your fellow human beings suffered and generation after generation struggled to live and die pain filled lives enduring the subjugation of being treated like subhuman creatures....

If you're aware of all that. And you still want to fly that flag. That cool. But what does that say about you?
Old 07-07-2015, 07:50 PM   #123
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Gone @Oriental

My night batty don't see too many unnaturallized Asian pplz cept viet shrimp farmers on gulf Coast

He no no no better

He means well. But I think I understand his stance on this deep south shit
Old 07-07-2015, 07:51 PM   #124
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
A flag can have more than one meaning.

I'm willing to grant the there are historic meanings behind that flag that are significant to people from the south.

But choosing to ignore the FACT that this flag as been co-opted by white supremacist hate groups as a symbol of oppression against so called inferior races is pure idiocy.

And if you can acknowledge that this symbol has been used as a symbol of racism and are aware of the history of racism in this country, in which millions of your fellow human beings suffered and generation after generation struggled to live and die pain filled lives enduring the subjugation of being treated like subhuman creatures....

If you're aware of all that. And you still want to fly that flag. That cool. But what does that say about you?
So way about the Washington Redskins

I ain't flying shit. Btw
Old 07-07-2015, 07:52 PM   #125
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

These are the same people that ignore the fact that the Bible contains instructions on subjugating people, slave trades, bride-prices and indiscriminate massacre, but oh yeah there is that one part about being nice...
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #126
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

IT'S A SYMBOL OF SECESSION MORE THAN SLAVERY RACISM.STUFF

MORE SENSATIONALISM

To ppl who can't relate they see the flag n immediately think racism

We don't down hete. It just induces curiosity

Who's flying it n why

They got balls coz there's too many ignorant wolves out there that'll peg u as a evil sumbitch

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:56 PM   #127
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

If that was real, you'd see more of these pro-Dixie flag people denounce the association with skin heads, Nazi's, and the KKK. They're quick to protest being asked to take the flag down, but they're not asking any of the bigots to stop associating themselves with it.

Did you ever wonder why that is?

Edit: I'm from Kentucky, I have definitely seen both sides of this issue. I'm just asking you to use your critical thinking skills.

Last edited by fraze; 07-07-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #128
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Tied to add this to my last post

Slavery was just a part of the economy. A terrible practice that would have died eventually if the south had won
Old 07-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #129
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

And so often the flag is displayed coupled with the phrase 'the south will rise again.'
what part of the south is that referring to Batty, sweet tea everywhere?
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:00 PM   #130
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
If that was real, you'd see more of these pro-Dixie flag people denounce the association with skin heads, Nazi's, and the KKK. They're quick to protest being asked to take the flag down, but they're not asking any of the bigots to stop associating themselves with it.

Did you ever wonder why that is?

Edit: I'm from Kentucky, I have definitely seen both sides of this issue. I'm just asking you to use your critical thinking skills.
COz Noone gives a duck about the kkk or skinheads

Too much American history x

They protest the flag be in taken down but also dislike the ones using it to propel hate. Those groups need not be mentiined. They are irrelevant. Why would u try to convince a hate group to stop flying they standard. Let me hate. Who cares. Luckily the issue is being modernized.

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:01 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
These are the same people that ignore the fact that the Bible contains instructions on subjugating people, slave trades, bride-prices and indiscriminate massacre, but oh yeah there is that one part about being nice...
First of all....it is my job to know you better than you know yourself. This stepdad issue has caused a bitterness. It makes sense. I wish you would just man up and own it. Safe place remember.

As for stats I posted them. YOU POSTED STATS OF ALL DEATHS FROM RELIGION REMEMBER LOLZORD!

THEY WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO THE ABORTION DEATHS ALONE.

CMON JUDE.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #132
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

abortions aren't deaths so...
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:03 PM   #133
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
And so often the flag is displayed coupled with the phrase 'the south will rise again.'
what part of the south is that referring to Batty, sweet tea everywhere?
Lmao. Where

I see this rarely n I live in Mississippi

Have half of my dam in ms

But even that phrase is up for discussion

Those are just the ignorant being ignorant

Oh u think they really think a re-enslavement is possible?

No. It's a desire to become relevant again tbh. But I rarely see that phrase
Old 07-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #134
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Slavery was just a part of the economy. A terrible practice that would have died eventually if the south had won
Muff you have no idea what you're talking about.

Slavery WAS the Southern economy. Slaves were property, they held value and were traded like assets. The South was entirely agriculture dependent and they were able to move so far beyond the subsistence farming more typical of the time because of the steady supply of free labor. This allowed them to expand to cash crops and rake in sizeable profits without worrying about labor costs as businesses expanded. This created a large competitive advantage that coupled with the ideal farming climates of the South and later technological advances of the Industrial Revolution made it difficult for other parts of the world to compete.

The slave economy of the South literally built, fed, and paid for much of America.

But yeah, you're right, they we're just gonna give all that up eventually.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #135
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Gone @Oriental

My night batty don't see too many unnaturallized Asian pplz cept viet shrimp farmers on gulf Coast

He no no no better

He means well. But I think I understand his stance on this deep south shit

Bruh, fr fr I work with a bunch of Asian ppls, real talk. One of the security guards at work lookin straight like Jet Li.

But yo, @Destroyer ...seriously. I don't have a problem with them taking that flag down at every government institution, I promise it don't bother me. It's the fact that it's become such a conspiracy type thing and trying to force shame on ppl. Fuck it, I'm all for being respectful and not wanting to offend ppl but this shit is straight stupid to call anybody with a flag to be racist.

Same with the Nazi flag, white supremacy groups started using that shit too but there are some legit ppl out there who just want to preserve the flags for historical reasons or just be coz they are war buffs in general.

This shit is getting into censorship territory and repression, that shit ain't American.

As for the religion thing, me and V disagree on a lot of it all, but yo, alphas can do that. We have had discussions and flat out arguments. We got respect for each other for being real. We been through our wigger phases and grew up and developed our own styles. Trust, some of these white dudes trying to dress like Rob Dyrdek well into their 30s just ain't where's at.

Real respects real, but I also respect trolls.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #136
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

@fraze

Dude there were alot of confederates who said and I can quote

That slavery was a practice that would self implode because of Morality/pressure

Do ur history. Jefferson Davis was among them

No shit. Your long as post is common knowledge

It made money...it sustained them. Dude that shit is toxic as fuck. Trust if Slavery persisted u would have seem the first successful invasion of us soil

BET THAT

I hate when ppl post large eloquent paragraphs that ate 3rd grade facts

Dude even the higher ups knew slavery could not persist forever

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:12 PM   #137
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

fuxkin Muffert E Lee in here
philosophy.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #138
fraze

Where else in the world do you have a situation where you can run a business, and instead of labor costs, you just have a one time fixed cost that gets you an appreciating asset over the next 50 years, free labor, and allows you to farm the most profitable crops in the world (heard of tobacco and cotton) with no additional work on your part?

If you answered slavery, you are correct.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #139
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
abortions aren't deaths so...
Ok. Even sans the abortions world war one and two and Korea and naziism and communism far eclipse yiur stats.

Let's talk about your bitterness thougj bro. Ok?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:15 PM   #140
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

U obv didn't read wat I just said

Slavery economic boom but also the bane of its existence had it persisted for too long

Specially AFTER the civil war

Think butterfly effect

Shot would have changed worldwide

Last edited by El Muffin; 07-07-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Closed Thread