White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Bros.. my License is suspended AGAIN!!!!

went and straightened this all out with child support on jan 28th. recieved a compliance letter and the the mva recieved an electronic notice to release the suspension. well.... got pulled over yesterday just to find out that my L was suspended feb 1st even though i called MVA on feb 2nd to check if it was suspended and they said NO!?!?!?!

now im facing another driving while suspended charge after i just was found guilty for the same shit about two months ago. i dont think im gonna make it out of court this time whenever i go. smh. they really fucked me over good bros.

i totally understand why people jump off buildings and drive over cliffs and shit now. used to say nah... life could never be that bad. but im telling you man. i dont know how much longer i can deal with them fucking with me. i mean everytime this shit happens i end up going to court. it takes a while to get my L straightened out meaning i miss work, lose money. and basically start allover from scratch everytime it happens. were talking 2-3 times a year its really hard to juggle 1,100.00 a month child support payments and basic living expenses without falling behind somewhere. and since i cant possibly maintain a career and shit without having a roof over my head and food in my stomache -then the obvious choice is to fall behind in child support instead of rent or food or whatever NECESSITY i have. see where this is going??? so her ei am facing this again. and im tired bros. i have been seriously considering ending this shit in some way shape or form. dont know if i really wanna kill myself or just dissapear somewhere and just try to change my name. i just found out if you enlist in this frnch military thingamabob that you go for 6 years and afterwords you can change your name and everything about yourself and dissapear basically. starting from scratch... thats an interesting idea i says, when i hear about it. so im considering looking into this. but i really cant keep going on like this. im getting to old and to tired to continue starting over and over and over again. its breaking me bros. its really taking its toll on me mentally and physically as well considering the insane amount of work i actually put in to try and deal with my responsibilities. -to no avail!

now, i know the initial response from the majority of you fools will be ---well geno, you should wore a rubber, or keep your little penis in your pants. or its cheaper to keep her, or some kind of bs like that -and your right. but the damage is done and this is now my reality and im losing man.im really beginning to buckle from the stress. im sorry bros, ive put up a brutal fight and faired well for a long time. the blows have been heavier and more consistent lately. im not getting any younger. i can no longer bob and weave the mans haymakers. hes clobbered me several times and im peering through a gash in my left eye, peeing through a strawl, trying to see the opponant.. he's blurry, its all blurry, im fading. my legs are weak. theyre holding me back bros, my own stupid fucking legs are holding me back.

commence trolling now.

Last edited by Geno; 02-21-2016 at 05:28 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:38 PM   #2
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I feel your pain . Drive anyway like a g
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
Somalia

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

yea drive like hush
Somalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #4
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Lol
Old 02-21-2016, 09:41 PM   #5
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

You pay child support out the ass. Are you close to this kiddo? if so then you can't do shit to yourself. If you have no bond with the child then at least hire an attorney to deal out a more reasonable CS number

As far as driving suspended, you can normally get that taken care of considering its more of an overlap deal

Either way, hire an attorney and work out a payment plan with them. They can change all of your current circumstances. Stay up dude
Fracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Why I read 1 sentence randomly an it was about u considering killing urself as opposed to paying child support lol

Welp that's enuff nc for today
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:27 AM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

its two children. and im very close to my 9 year old.
i dont even know the two year old.

ill explain this again

i dated a girl for 2 months. always wore a rubber
found out she had a house payed for by the government and her only income was child support from 2 other kids from 2 other niggas.

i left her
a year later i got a paternity test summons in the mail
went to court, they did the test. i have a new daughter who at the time was 1.
she somehow got fucking pregnant.

she lives over an hr away from me.

women are fucked up
Old 02-22-2016, 11:32 AM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Why is your license suspended?
Old 02-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #9
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

They'll suspend ur license if u don't pay child support lonely baldo

One day u will spawn some little bald savages an learn this lesson too
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:37 AM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

suspended cause in the rears with child support. its all in the initial post uhoh
Old 02-22-2016, 11:50 AM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Yea thats wack and seems counter intuitive.

What do you do for work? I thought they took that shit out of your check automatically.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:55 AM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

But word man shit sucks. When my life seems shitty i go deeper into the shit.

You need to disconnect from everything and be miserable as fuck doing what it takes to get your life in order. Its easy to put stuff off and just cruise but if you just take the steps to get your life in order now its gonna suck but it will be done.

I cant help you with the child support shit. The scumbags that let me jizz in them had the sense to be on the pill and or take A plan b. If you can get it lowered try and do that or just do whatever possible to not be in this position.

We all fuck up. Besides having kids ive made every mistake possible. Do what you gotta do to be happy man
Old 02-22-2016, 11:58 AM   #13
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

i was working 2 jobs.
royal farms at night 7-12
construction during the day 6:30- anywhere between 2:30 and 5

rofo was paying the child support until i left that job. then i kept the daytime job and reported it. just got layed off for 3 weeks fucking me.

went back to work thursday
got pulled over friday and find out that its been suspended since feb1
it is rather counter productive to take a mans license. it will never make sense -but it will always be the first thing they take from you after they take your passport priviledges and put an interception order in on your taxes
Old 02-22-2016, 11:59 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

heres the part about getting it lowered. i make more money now than i did when they initially set the amounts i would pay. so it would actually go the other way if i tried to do that. it would shed light on the fact that i actually make more money now and they would take more
Old 02-22-2016, 12:36 PM   #15
trap

trap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant futuretrap has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
suspended cause in the rears with child support. its all in the initial post uhoh
*arrears
Old 02-22-2016, 01:32 PM   #16
Ghost1

Lmfao geno been takin it in the rear for years. Smh.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:16 PM   #17
murda sho
Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Why I read 1 sentence randomly an it was about u considering killing urself as opposed to paying child support lol

Welp that's enuff nc for today
this was hilarious

but on a serious note you gotta just keep pushing through bro, get closer to your god or whatever you believe in and sit down and map out a plan to knock your obstacles down one by one instead of tryna knock em all down at once

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"
murda sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:17 PM   #18
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-22-2016, 05:08 PM   #19
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

u get pulled over too much. Pro tip lease a decent looking vehicle and cops won't fuck with you. They don't even glance at me when I'm in my SUV

The cameras still be getting me every few months on some red light shit but that's no points and don't affect ur license.

But ya go to the court date and they will probably plea bargain ur ticket down to speeding. U good
Old 02-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #20
Ghost1

Bruh