User Tag List

Old 02-21-2014, 11:37 AM   #1
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future
Default SERIAL KILLER CODE AND QUESTION.

Serial killers can sometimes have an obsession - the Zodiac killer, the filmmovie se7en, Son of Sam etc., they can have some key aspect that they base their patterns on.

Q: You are Detective Graeme Pietersen. The first victims you found were three people left under a Pier. All had consistent injuries. Later, fourteen miles away you found a further victim. It was a priest with the same injuries. He was found in a restroom at a roadside Pit stop. Later, approximately 59 miles from the stop you received a call from a farmer who found a dead couple buried in his Pig pen. They also had the same injuries. The serial killer sends taunts addressed to you personally. According to the most recent letter (see attached) the serial killer has killed again.

How many miles away should you expect to find the victims, and how many victims should you expect to find?

See. I look, I watch patiently, I’m hiding, quiet for -
You. I love, I covet innocence, it formed whenI saw -
She. A life, a house, abundance of pretty stuff all -
New. I want a close encounter, an access point, nor -
Few. I need a place, something to assist entry, but -
How. A door, I found unguarded, I’m inside there, yup -
Now. I will, I truly appointed am chosen, Jesus the -
One. O’ Lord, I, death incarnate as mortal human God -
Son. A time, a place, beautiful, so silent, tense and -
Fun. I hope I might actualize, to savour, drink red -
Rum. I like a delay, thrilling, my clever plans got -
Set. A itch, a pause, forbidden by Christ, soon, not -
Yet. I wait a while, forbidden to pounce, can’t try -
Her. I walk, I sneak, tiptoeing so slowly along dry -
Fur. I envy a vivid decadence, or amoral money for -
Sin. I want a right direction, my design, bring war -
Pig. I hate, I abhor detective or police, noone can -
Not. I hate U blind Pietersen, my copper enemy can -
Rot. I pray, I watch, according to Christ Jesus it’s -
AOK. I plan, I think, tommorrow is coming, great, big -
Day.

- signed: Cadae Ibfec.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

1 victim assuming it's a pattern.
45 miles, assuming the pattern is symbiotic with the murders.

I would also take into account the location of your abode and from his starting murder and see how close hes getting to you. As from the taunt suggests.

The next murder I could guess would be something suggestively gross and uneasy like an open casket in a cemetary kind of fucked up thing (not that specifically) But something that's jsut instantly unappealing and wrongly processed. Simialer to the pig stie and bathroom occurences.

Though, not enough data has been collected to know the next location hes gonna hit. But he isn't selective with his gender nor occupation.

Sounds like a math problem for law school... Nothing more
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:25 PM   #3
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Aesthetic - Sorry, incorrect answer, both for victims and miles. I'm assuming you subtracted the 14 miles from 59 miles in the question to arrive at the 45 answer you've given, same maths operation for number of victims, good attempt but that is not the actual pattern. It's more to do with a pattern in the attached letter.

Geo Oats - Sorry, incorrect answer, both for victims and miles. Not sure how you came to that answer, but perhaps depending on your definition of life and what trimester the pregnant woman is in you may be correct for victims.

Ferrari Fig - Yes, you are on the closest track. Don't count syllables, count something else, its all in the letter.

ANSWER IS BELOW. Don’t read below if you want to try it first.

"See. I look, I watch patiently, I’m hiding, quiet for -"

Count the number of letters in each word in each line, they are 3. 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 -
This pattern is repeated for every line. This sequence is the first 10 digits of Pi. Pi is the serial killers obsession.
There were other clues as well - PancakeBrah got one, the name Cadae Ibfec - that one is supposed to seem like a strange name. An alpha-numeric A=1, B=2, C=3 etc, will give the name Cadae Ibfec as 3141592653.
Religious stuff and consistent injuries was just a so-called red herring.
There were also more clues about the pattern in the description. Here is the answer to the second part where you must apply the pattern (3141592653) to the description.

E.g., "You are Detective Graeme Pietersen. The first victims you found were three (=3) people left under a Pier. All had consistent injuries. Later, fourteen (=14) miles away you found a further (=1) victim. It was a priest with the same injuries. He was found stuffed in a restroom at a roadside Pit stop. Later, approximately 59 (=59) miles from the stop you received a call from a farmer who found a dead couple (=2) buried in his Pig pen."

If you see all these numbers so far they are 3 victims to begin. Then 14 miles away 1 victim, then 59 miles away 2 victims, (with still 3 digits left: These are the 653) – same pattern would indicate 65 miles away and 3 victims."

Last edited by zygote; 02-26-2014 at 09:55 AM.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:42 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I'm too stupid for this shit Zyg. Is the killer's name a key?

Too much.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:05 AM   #5
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Dude, i read this shit like thirty times and got pissed off. Fuck this shit
Old 02-26-2014, 01:07 AM   #6
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

2 victims (pregnant woman), 0 miles away.

btw, depending on how legitimate the answer is, this is easy HOF to me, brilliant angle
@ZYG

Last edited by oats; 02-27-2014 at 12:52 AM.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:13 AM   #7
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I took a page of notes, counting every syllable in every line of the letter. Am I on the right track even?
Old 02-27-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Yo @ZYG what's up with this
Old 02-28-2014, 01:51 AM   #9
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

it is clear that Zygote is a serial killer
Old 02-28-2014, 12:56 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

genius.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:12 PM   #11
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Lol mind blown

So creative
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 04:16 PM   #12
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

If I spent a full day really racking my brain on this, I am confident I would have found the pattern. And that's probably how it should be. The pattern was very real and well-executed.

This was exceptionally well done. The only thing I might have said would have been to rhyme the introduction, too.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:11 PM   #13
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

mechanically wise, zyg is superior, the actual concept of it is very well thought out. almost too well. zyg hit me up.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:48 PM   #14
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

The answer is that it doesn't matter, because murder is bad
Old 02-28-2014, 07:04 PM   #15
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

That's exactly why it matters.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #16
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Zyg on another level of existence type shit

@Certain what's the answer tell us
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:04 PM   #17
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

He answered already.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #18
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

This is definitely something new and very creative. I did try to work it out but got frustrated quite easily, nonetheless I'm impressed by the level of detail that went into this piece. Experimental, unorthodox - this was a great mind trip & OM, @ZYG.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:54 PM   #19
Saracen

Saracen is on a distinguished road

1-PIETERSEN- Pier, priest, pit stop, pig pen thought there might have been a correlation between the places the victims were killed and the detectives name, tried subtracting all the letters that were part of his name out of that highlighted group but got nothing.
2- Thought that maybe the number fourteen had some sort of significance (i.e fourteen miles and 59 miles 5+9=14, still can't see it
3- 10 words in every line of the letter, 14 miles from peer is pit stop then 59 miles away from that is farm 14+59=73-7+3=10????? lolll

im gonna say 10 miles from farm four people
Saracen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:02 PM   #20
Saracen

Saracen is on a distinguished road

actually ill change that to 7 miles away 3 people....this is making me lose sleep
Saracen is offline   Reply With Quote