User Tag List

Old 11-22-2019, 03:19 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Remember Belly..

Ican remember as a little kid I had VHS tape.. I knew who nas was and I Was on this plase here, and I kinda knew who dmx was. nigga was from yonkers but im from bx so I knew buit only some.. by the time I was like 18 I watched belly like 10x... shits hella dope to me.. I wanted that black girl so mcuh.. but nas and dmx did a good job at doing it.. that corny nigga eating a bannana or whatever was cool.. yall know..

and harmony korrinne that little dude ..

wow.. blew my mind, once I got a little older
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 03:20 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I didn't get any point from it at all
Old 11-22-2019, 03:23 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I had no idea what was what in the movie belly there was this weird shit playinhg in the background so I googled it and there I was
Old 11-22-2019, 03:30 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Old 11-22-2019, 03:31 AM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

that reminds me of immo
Old 11-22-2019, 03:34 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

hes tryign to be like hunter..a little
Old 11-22-2019, 03:39 AM   #7
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I had t shirt like 5 years ago that I bought for like like 3$ a a bodega.. it was awesome it was like the bats going around and his glasses and all that
Old 11-22-2019, 03:40 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

im pretty sure I have the shirt bnut its lost
Old 11-22-2019, 03:41 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

only reason.. well I do love Conan, he is the man... and I also love jimmy kimel.. but .. look at this if you havent saeen hunter s thom[son and connan
Old 11-22-2019, 07:07 AM   #10
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

i'm actually curious what drugs you use and i'm not trying to be rude or judgmental i just actually want to know what could illicit someone to talk to themselves on a dead website
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:59 AM   #11
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

this kids real name is belly..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0H7gsmZuKc&t=144s
Old 11-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

my name is Jermaine I was born in in the pojects I went to BX CC..Mett ORrisonseeds.. I fucked only many differnerent levels... i'm 33 and I can spot weld, and I met the person who taught me... but yeah
Old 11-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

the fuck you want
Old 11-22-2019, 11:54 AM   #14
Live heat

Live heat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
the fuck you want
Meet me in bx for hands then...bailey avenue right there by BCC

Funny you went to BCC, knew it cuz you like to SUCK bcc in your gay mouth.

Faggot. I will slap you and your mother.
Live heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:00 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you sound really funny, why do you do this my man? I'm a million miles away in Michigigan and you don't talk like that... or go ahead and talk
Old 11-22-2019, 12:01 PM   #16
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

you wouldn't... dick ride someone else
Old 11-23-2019, 04:51 AM   #17
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

so yeah, what drugs then?
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 07:15 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Netcees has become unbearable.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 11:36 AM   #19
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Netcees has become unbearable.
Yes....
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:40 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
i'm actually curious what drugs you use and i'm not trying to be rude or judgmental i just actually want to know what could illicit someone to talk to themselves on a dead website
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote