Old 03-21-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default car people, my brakes YO

alright about a week ago my brake light started coming on, as i was accellerating from a stop. like the brakes worked fine, but when i let off of them, and hit the gas the light would come on. i thought nothing of it cuz im a G and KEPT IT MOVING.

well earlier this week my foot went to the floor and i couldnt stop. luckily i was in a parking lot and just slid into a dumpster a little LIKE A BOSS.

i checked the brake fluid, and it was kinda low, like 1/3 full, so i topped it off and pumped the brakes and things seemed fine again, light stopped coming on, they worked etc

well today they went out again, also fun fact found out my emergency brake doesnt work.

well what happens is, as i push the brake, it sorta works, but then gives out and goes to the floor, and when on the floor it does nothing, so i drove home from work basically pumping them at every red light and slowing to a stop.

i have stiffness for about halfway and then its like shit NOTHING.

my brake fluid is filled tho. i dont have a leak that i can see. im gonna wait a little bit and go outside and see if its leaking, and then get in it and slam em a few times, to see if maybe they are leaking when in actual use, like it works until theres too much pressure and its shooting out or something?

i dunno

i have about 0 dollars to spend on fixing this.

whats the MOVE
Old 03-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Aren't you a mechanic?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Your a dumb ass

You need to FLUSH the brake lines you can't just add fluid, probably got all kinds of air in the bitch man not to mention just crud from years of neglect ...
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #4
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

solution...

use the other cars on the road...

like a G

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #5
Bender

Battle Record: 11-5

Bender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant future

Sounds like you have air in the brake line
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Aren't you a mechanic?
ima bodyman/paintline tech. i work on the outside of cars at a bodyshop. i know nothing about engines and shit. i can just fix dings and dents, chips and scratches and prepare it to be painted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Your a dumb ass

You need to FLUSH the brake lines you can't just add fluid, probably got all kinds of air in the bitch man not to mention just crud from years of neglect ...
how do you do that? i thought you only did that when you like fix a brakeline? how could i get air in it?

all i did was put more fluid in the thing.

you talking about like bleeding them or whatever?
Old 03-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #7
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Your a dumb ass

This ^
Old 03-21-2014, 05:14 PM   #8
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ima bodyman/paintline tech. i work on the outside of cars at a bodyshop. i know nothing about engines and shit. i can just fix dings and dents, chips and scratches and prepare it to be painted.

how do you do that? i thought you only did that when you like fix a brakeline? how could i get air in it?

all i did was put more fluid in the thing.

you talking about like bleeding them or whatever?
Google and youtube the make and model of your vehicle with "Bleeding brake lines" as well. There you will find what you are looking for. There are some videos done by mechanics on all kinds of makes and models showing you exactly step by step process as well as tools you are going to need in order to complete the job.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #9
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

You need to bleed them , adding new brake fluid to old shit it was causes the issues ... Plus you might have a small leak somewhere that's only going to show when fluid is super thinned out
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #10
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol brakes r for pussies.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:35 PM   #11
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Bro the little nugget by the brakes... It's literally in the neck of the brake system by ur feet
Old 03-21-2014, 06:01 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i dont know what that means^ lol

my pops is gonna look at it tomorrow we're gonna see if its just air in the lines, i told him it ain't making a WOOSHING sound tho when i hit the brakes, and he said it could be the master cylinder?

something about a plunger that pushes the fluid not sealing right to the sides so it could explain why it goes to the floor and they sorta work

hoping they just need bled but yo i live in ohio and my cars like 15 years old, so the whole underside is rust basically, hoping i dont bust a brakeline trying to bleed it
Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #13
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

I promise that's what it is. Little nugget by the brakes

Let me know tomorrow
Old 03-21-2014, 06:15 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
I promise that's what it is. Little nugget by the brakes

Let me know tomorrow
oh word word. you mean by the actual brakes themselves like up under it behind the wheels?

i thought you were talking about the brakes, like the pedal. i was like, nugget?? i cleaned my car out ain't no nuggets in there lol

but yea i mean i remember getting drunk when my boy put new brakes on his shit and he had to bleed it or whatever, so i vaguely remember the basics of him doing it

but im gonna actually do it with my pops tomorrow. if it dont work im guessing its the master cylinder, if thats the case im pretty much fuckeddd

supporting my pops is killing me i just need to make it till he gets his settlement in a couple months probably from workers comp when he's paying me back what i had in savings and shit

then im just gonna cop something new

this car has lasted me almost 2 years now. at least a year and a half, and when i GOT IT, it was on its last legs, off my mom for 300. has like 200k miles, the starters fucked and rigged up, i cant change the oil ever cuz some thing is broke off, it overheats easily/drinks coolant/antifreeze

theres a million things wrong with it but its been getting me back and forth.d right when i had about enough to cop something newer my pops got fucked and lost his job cuz his work restrictions and workers comp aint paying him etc.

just trying to make it till then. after buying food and paying bills im broke as fuck. literally been scraping by since november. long post. /endrant
Old 03-21-2014, 06:20 PM   #15
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

Yes by ur feet that's the censor that triggers the light
Old 03-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #16
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

whens the last time u got the brake pads changed
and there could be a hole in ur brake line.
does ur shit have abs

Last edited by Allen Knight; 03-21-2014 at 06:28 PM.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:34 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i dont think i got abs. anitlock or whatever?

the brakepads were new when i got it like a year and a half/2 years ago. they dont screech or nothing so they're cool

i literally only use it to drive to and from work, and maybe 2-3 times a week on my lunch break ill hit fast food

thats it tho i have fat bitches take me everywhere else lol

i dont think its the pads. im just hoping its air in the lines. i just didnt think that was a possibility from just putting fluid in it, i thought you only got air in it when you like put new brakepads or whatever onit and messed with the lines themselves
Old 03-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #18
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Bleed the brakes
Old 03-21-2014, 10:58 PM   #19
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty

If you ride to long or have rode to long you will need a master cylinder other wise bleed the lines and add new.
KwaL!ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #20
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol brakes r for pussies.
Lmao did lol cuz it reminded me of Key & peeles proud thug sketch
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
break yo self fool, these are the breaks, uh oh def don't have abs