Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-26-2019, 03:35 PM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
third world lives do not matter to american media to the same level that first world lives do.

sad and terrible fact - but it is not biased to a particular religion, race, etc.
I believe that the news media is against Christianity and this is all part of process. Shall we talk about this? If so, I will do my best to elab
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:37 PM   #62
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
I am not. You should be at a stage where you are teaching but you still have to be taught.

The second you said you weren’t biased you tapped out.

The fact that there is no “legit” media investigation Or documentation of the mass killing of Christians. Either proves my point that Christian lives don’t matter, you and sharps point that third world lives don’t matter, or my ultimate conspiracy point which is hard to put into words but I would be willing to try if you gave a crap lol.
Every time extremist muslims murder a bunch of predominately Christian people in Europe it is all over the msm. I could also point at many examples of many many Muslims being killed in third world countries which nobody gave a fuck about

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Every time extremist muslims murder a bunch of predominately Christian people in Europe it is all over the msm. I could also point at many examples of many many Muslims being killed in third world countries which nobody gave a fuck about
This ties into my conspiracy theory. Thank you fox.

Could we agree to the ratio that the Muslims who are killed are killed by other Muslims and not Christians?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:48 PM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not. You should be at a stage where you are teaching but you still have to be taught.

The second you said you weren’t biased you tapped out.

The fact that there is no “legit” media investigation Or documentation of the mass killing of Christians. Either proves my point that Christian lives don’t matter, you and sharps point that third world lives don’t matter, or my ultimate conspiracy point which is hard to put into words but I would be willing to try if you gave a crap lol.
I don't recall making a blanket statement that I was unbiased? As I said before, it's confirmed I made a long and citation heavy argument for bias being an unavoidable human trait when arguing on NC1 about racism. While it was ultimately a troll, it was before you existed in this community so let's 1) cut the faggot veritas lite shit and 2) cut the faggot "NEW PERSONA" shit. This is me, always has been, always will be. I like to debate, and I research extremely well.

So stop bringing that up like it's anything. I am biased, like everyone is. Everyone and everything having bias does not make EXTREME bias a non-argument. Something being reported ONLY by ONE source, regardless of if it's legit or not, is questionable. When that ONE source also exist SOLELY to make a point which this story helps, and when it isn't backed up by ANY evidence aside from them saying it, how is that not EXTREME bias?

Like Diode said, which is what Sharp and I have been saying, first world doesn't care as much. This isn't the evil media's fault, it's sensationalism and nationalism that THE PEOPLE are obsessed with. Media sells what's in demand.

Now, even if we look at the story itself.. it's just nonsense. Let's say the one extremely biased source is accurate about the number.. Those people died by the hands of a group that wants everyone that isn't THEIR branch of Islam (not even Islam as a whole) to be rid of. This makes your case for radical Islam being dangerous, while giving you not even a slight farts worth of proof that Christians specifically are being targeted by Islam in general.

You haven't given a lick of evidence to refute any of that. I gave plenty in the thread that got deleted. We can break it down point by point,NOT EXAGGERATED, if you want. But you already know this post is bulletproof in this conversation, so we/others can argue with you about something else. Or go further into a specific point.

Try to stay on topic though.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:49 PM   #65
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
This ties into my conspiracy theory. Thank you fox.

Could we agree to the ratio that the Muslims who are killed are killed by other Muslims and not Christians?
I imagine so, yes.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 03:51 PM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knocklehead View Post
I don't recall making a blanket statement that I was unbiased? As I said before, it's confirmed I made a long and citation heavy argument for bias being an unavoidable human trait when arguing on NC1 about racism. While it was ultimately a troll, it was before you existed in this community so let's 1) cut the faggot veritas lite shit and 2) cut the faggot "NEW PERSONA" shit. This is me, always has been, always will be. I like to debate, and I research extremely well.

So stop bringing that up like it's anything. I am biased, like everyone is. Everyone and everything having bias does not make EXTREME bias a non-argument. Something being reported ONLY by ONE source, regardless of if it's legit or not, is questionable. When that ONE source also exist SOLELY to make a point which this story helps, and when it isn't backed up by ANY evidence aside from them saying it, how is that not EXTREME bias?

Like Diode said, which is what Sharp and I have been saying, first world doesn't care as much. This isn't the evil media's fault, it's sensationalism and nationalism that THE PEOPLE are obsessed with. Media sells what's in demand.

Now, even if we look at the story itself.. it's just nonsense. Let's say the one extremely biased source is accurate about the number.. Those people died by the hands of a group that wants everyone that isn't THEIR branch of Islam (not even Islam as a whole) to be rid of. This makes your case for radical Islam being dangerous, while giving you not even a slight farts worth of proof that Christians specifically are being targeted by Islam in general.

You haven't given a lick of evidence to refute any of that. I gave plenty in the thread that got deleted. We can break it down point by point,NOT EXAGGERATED, if you want. But you already know this post is bulletproof in this conversation, so we/others can argue with you about something else. Or go further into a specific point.

Try to stay on topic though.
Hang on. Before I address your defensiveness we need to agree that when asked straight away if you had your own biases you said you did not.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:51 PM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/272488.pdf

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/musl...ry?id=48131273

https://www.csis.org/analysis/islam-...lent-extremism

http://international.ucla.edu/media/...-Terrorism.pdf

To start. Since you want to learn.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 03:52 PM   #68
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Hang on. Before I address your defensiveness we need to agree that when asked straight away if you had your own biases you said you did not.
False. Sorry if while responding on my phone while between things I was unclear, but that is not what I meant. Could you quote the post you think I was saying I am completely unbiased to all things?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 03:58 PM   #69
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I believe that the news media is against Christianity and this is all part of process. Shall we talk about this? If so, I will do my best to elab
The Murdoch family is against Christianity?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I asked if you were biased against Christianity and you said you were not. It is on the gently whispering thread sir.

I would say being an atheist or agnostic as you call it would mean that you are.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #71
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
The Murdoch family is against Christianity?
By them you mean the media? Yes.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:04 PM   #72
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I asked if you were biased against Christianity and you said you were not. It is on the gently whispering thread sir.

I would say being an atheist or agnostic as you call it would mean that you are.
In the same way being white makes you naturally biased against other races.

Same way being from the south makes you biased against the north.

Right vs. Left.

Etc

Etc

Etc

Me being an atheist whose life work was to prove atheism as fact would be a good case for relevant bias. There, let's continue by agreeing there is bias in everything, and therefore when we bring up bias we mean RELEVANT bias. Bias that is more amplified by intense conflicts of ideologies.

My views that I've stated here are far from against Christianity. I like the religion as a rock for traditionalism. I don't think it can continue as the majority in a world that isn't overpowered by white nationalism, so that view may leak through to seem like I hate it. I don't.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 04:05 PM   #73
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
By them you mean the media? Yes.
They own Fox. Look into them and tell me if you think they are against Christians and why you believe such.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 04:12 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

This is alot to look at. But I will. Bear with me.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:12 PM   #75
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Is it too late to weigh in on the emails?
Because I’ll care about the emails when HILARY IS FUCKING PRESIDENT
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #76
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
In the same way being white makes you naturally biased against other races.

Same way being from the south makes you biased against the north.

Right vs. Left.

Etc

Etc

Etc

Me being an atheist whose life work was to prove atheism as fact would be a good case for relevant bias. There, let's continue by agreeing there is bias in everything, and therefore when we bring up bias we mean RELEVANT bias. Bias that is more amplified by intense conflicts of ideologies.

My views that I've stated here are far from against Christianity. I like the religion as a rock for traditionalism. I don't think it can continue as the majority in a world that isn't overpowered by white nationalism, so that view may leak through to seem like I hate it. I don't.
I think you comparing an Athiest's bias against Christianity as the same as a white man's bias against other races or the north south is a stretch, but we can play it.

I am trying to better understand you.

"I don't think it can continue as the majority in a wolrd that isn't overpowered by white nationalism"

That is but a piece of my grand theory. Your very words prove it. Let me read your sources and I will get back to you. I need to return to the drawing board to synthesize now that you have decided to speak to me as a reasonable person sir. Thank you.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #77
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
I think you comparing an Athiest's bias against Christianity as the same as a white man's bias against other races or the north south is a stretch, but we can play it.

I am trying to better understand you.

"I don't think it can continue as the majority in a wolrd that isn't overpowered by white nationalism"

That is but a piece of my grand theory. Your very words prove it. Let me read your sources and I will get back to you. I need to return to the drawing board to synthesize now that you have decided to speak to me as a reasonable person sir. Thank you.
No, I said it is more extreme than those. First bit was general bias that isn't extreme. I was saying an atheist who lives for proving atheism as fact is an extreme that I am not as an "agnostic theist"

If you have the time, look into some of the episodes from The Secret Life of Muslims as well. It is good insight for someone that doesn't have access to meeting muslims easily yourself.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 04:22 PM   #78
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
No, I said it is more extreme than those. First bit was general bias that isn't extreme. I was saying an atheist who lives for proving atheism as fact is an extreme that I am not as an "agnostic theist"

If you have the time, look into some of the episodes from The Secret Life of Muslims as well. It is good insight for someone that doesn't have access to meeting muslims easily yourself.
I know muslims, Sir. I just rolled against a Mohaommed in the gym on Friday lol. But i can always know more.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #79
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I mean know them well enough to understand their religion to a point you have a valid set of knowledge to speak against it.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 03-26-2019, 05:42 PM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
I mean know them well enough to understand their religion to a point you have a valid set of knowledge to speak against it.
I do. And I have studied the Koran as well to be fair.