- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

i beat mustachia da fuck up if she gasp while watching riot videos
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:55 AM   #42
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
my question tho is why don't they attack police stations and shit

get all the guns and really go to war if you're BOUT THAT LIFE

i was watching it today and i can't help but think of ancient war tho. the riot police are obviously the romans in my scenarios. ranks. formation. actual tactics. full body shields.

then you got the barbarians. loose, random attacks. no formation. just big mobs.

i would like to see a violent "PROTEST" where the "protesters" fight without guns tho, but i guess thats not realistic because cops will break out rubber bullets and tear gas

but how ill would it be if their was an elite unit of BLACKS in black panther matching gear with their own riot shields and clubs

cnn would $$$$$$$$$$$$$
You have a really weird relationship with the idea of black people.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:56 AM   #43
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
I did have this discussion with them.

You think I'm hiding behind a message forum?

These people have been my best friends since grade school. We have discussions like adults without pretending racism doesn't exist even within ourselves. Everybody is a racist to a certain extent.
Naw, that's just a popular saying that you're quoting. It's not a really old quote either but it fits this current confused society. See, people these days confuse stereotyping with racism. I'd agree that almost everybody stereotypes but not that almost everybody is racist. People just don't stay in school these days and learn the actual meanings of words.

Alot of white people wanna dress like thugs, talk like thugs, pose like thugs and then shit like this happens and then they are like "wait...hold up...these some gottdamned niggers!"

But real talk, fuck em all. Nuke that shit, fuck the police and the opportunistic thugs. Then all other states will be on notice and shit.

And pull your pants up and stop collecting Jordans.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:56 AM   #44
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
my question tho is why don't they attack police stations and shit

get all the guns and really go to war if you're BOUT THAT LIFE

i was watching it today and i can't help but think of ancient war tho. the riot police are obviously the romans in my scenarios. ranks. formation. actual tactics. full body shields.

then you got the barbarians. loose, random attacks. no formation. just big mobs.

i would like to see a violent "PROTEST" where the "protesters" fight without guns tho, but i guess thats not realistic because cops will break out rubber bullets and tear gas

but how ill would it be if their was an elite unit of BLACKS in black panther matching gear with their own riot shields and clubs

cnn would $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Lol @ real life being your own personal game of Civilization

Now should we allocate the 80 wood to a house?

Or continue working on the giant stick you have crammed up your ass right now

The fuck kinda imagination u got?

lol police are romans. Testudo. Phalanx! Protect the standard!

lol UHOH ur fkn nuts nigga
Old 04-29-2015, 01:09 AM   #45
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
They are niggers. Not all of them but the ones using Freddy as an excuse to light shit on fire and steal pills from cvs. Ruining the community they have to live in. Looting the corner stores that provide for them and there family when most stores moved out of the neighborhood. Burning churches now. It's ridiculous. Some positive black people are out there, probably more then not. Mostly the older folks aka the ones that have experienced REAL racism. They are ones that have a real perspective on this shit. These young kids are reckless. You can call them misguided, fed up or whatever you want but I will call them niggers. Ganging up on every white person they see. Turning their neighborhood into a free for all. Using poverty as an excuse when It's their own fault West Baltimore is dirty and poor. They made it that way. Every black friend I spoke too (30 and older) were disgusted. These aren't soft ass Genocide wanna be thugs either. Legit dudes. So yea maybe nigger is a strong word but it's still only a word. What these people are doing is beyond that. Especially on the day of dudes funeral when HIS FAMILY asked for no protesting or at the very least peaceful protesting. The cops haven't even been found guilty or not guilty yet. It's an excuse to act like animal over the guise of oppression. They could give a fuck less about Mr. Gray or his family. NIGGERS.
You're a fat white piece of slob. When will white people who make less than $50k a year realize the term nigger has absolutely no effect? Lol what does it even mean? Who cares anymore especially since you can't do shit about it. Enjoy
Old 04-29-2015, 01:26 AM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

from my friend, a 40-year old black dude from detroit (who lives in nj):

Quote:
Ok; so since once again, all this racially motivated stuff is on my feed I'm just say one thing. Don't worry; I know many won't "Like" the status cause it's not drama based; a fight or dead people video or something ratchet but anyway here ya go:

1. Most black men who were born before 1990 are traumatized by the police from the 70's and 80's; there's your answer to "Why aren't there black police policing black neighborhoods?"

2. DON'T RUN FROM THE COPS IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! If you're dirty; just face up. They caught you! Think of it this way: What happened when you had the stones enough to run from your parents when they tried to whip you when you did something wrong??? EXACTLY! And they loved you; it's not the cops job to love you!!! And if your parents didn't spank/whip/beat you then you're part of the problem (Sorry not sorry)

3. STOP BLAMING THE HOOD!!!!! You mess up; you face up! Simple as that.

4. Looking the other way is not the same as turning the other cheek. We act like ALL these people getting shot up by the police didn't do anything to be on their radar in the first place. Until we turn from our wicked ways God does not hear from Heaven. Like the meme said; "We talk about free Ray Ray but Ray Ray done killed 10 people. Let Ray Ray stay right where he at!"

5. Are you a victim or a victor????????? No job where you at? MOVE!!!!!!!! We need to stop accepting when people say "Wasn't no jobs in my community so I sell dope" Biggest garbage I ever heard! No excuses!!!!

6. Stop babying these boys and girls; I mean these men and women! You make the mistake; you fix it. You can help, but don't fix. Not your place. I would have NO RESPECT for my stuff if I didn't pay for it with my own money from my own job that I get myself to and from.

If you're uncomfortable by what I've said, I'm really not sorry. My page, my words; I can say what I want. I'm sick of hearing and seeing the nonsense. Please unfriend me if you're mad. Don't inbox me just delete. No love lost; I can love you from a distance as proven by this media outlet. Honestly I probably wouldn't even notice. IJS

PS: Be thankful the streets aren't patrolled by ACTIVE DUTY soldiers; think about that for a second

— feeling annoyed.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:28 AM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i obviously don't agree with all of it (especially #2 these days and #5 being able to "just move" is not a luxury most people from these places have).. but it gets across some interesting points.
Old 04-29-2015, 01:36 AM   #48
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

That dude straight uncle tom'n it

few valid points tho

But he a Herman Cain Nigga lol

W.e that means ;)

Gone @the ray ray comment tho

Uncle Tom ass niggas swear b
Old 04-29-2015, 02:31 AM   #49
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ____ View Post
You're a fat white piece of slob. When will white people who make less than $50k a year realize the term nigger has absolutely no effect? Lol what does it even mean? Who cares anymore especially since you can't do shit about it. Enjoy
nyc why do you keep acting like you make a lot of money and are black? i dont get it?
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:05 AM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

/dead
Old 04-29-2015, 03:14 AM   #51
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

it had a msg on the front idiot

Racists

Lol jk

I don't know
Old 04-29-2015, 07:10 AM   #52
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
Lol @ real life being your own personal game of Civilization

Now should we allocate the 80 wood to a house?

Or continue working on the giant stick you have crammed up your ass right now

The fuck kinda imagination u got?

lol police are romans. Testudo. Phalanx! Protect the standard!

lol UHOH ur fkn nuts nigga
you don't see the similairities? look for the vid where the mob is advancing up the street hurling stones/bricks

the police are "retreating" in ranks with there shields (the design of which is purely roman.) the retards who break rank get reigned in

look at when the cvs was burning and they formed up to protect a firetruck

there was one image where i'm just thinking oh shit its bout to be WAR THO, where they had a street blocked off, shield to shield 4 ranks deep, and then there was an unorganised mob 30 feet away, bout the same number, no organisation tho

all im pointing out is if you wanna attack police learn some basic tactics.

also while watching that image i couldnt help but look at the cars passing by too, like yo that shits a fucking war elephant, if they ran one into the FRAY their disorderly mob might have a shot
Old 04-29-2015, 07:19 AM   #53
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Word lol

Mebe if the mob stood in line and all ejaculated simultaneously, it would disperse the police coz biological Warfarez..nobody wants to arrest anyone in a gallon of semen.

nah I'm fkn w/ u

But yeah

The mob never has a chance

if they started trying to ram 5-0 w/ cars..Umm just unload on the fkn car

Lol Americans aren't zealots for the most part. No ones driving 100mph @ cordon of police

Unless ur trying to escape

Not on some calvary charge type shit lol
Old 04-29-2015, 07:45 AM   #54
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Let's not forget white people riot over a hockey loss. Barbaric savages.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:44 AM   #55
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

/dead
Joe mets u a clown b

Diode saved thread with pic

Lol I hope these "niggers" touch yall lives closer
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:34 AM   #56
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Yea. Nigger comments is what's getting the whites fucked up. That & road rage.

Maybe purges are on it's way to dundalk.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:45 AM   #57
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

But yea,
they wouldn't hv gotten outta character at sliders or pickle pub if muthafuckas drunk their beers & enjoy the O's game, everything would've been coo. I know this cuz i saw it all go down.

But in came the n bombs, to the whites protesting w.us n bomb lovers & muthafuckas trying to hit us w.cars & basically f everyone not blk in the protest existence.

Last edited by Suthaveli; 04-29-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:05 AM   #58
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Riots are more powerful then protests tbh. I'm against it but I can't deny that America is getting the point. White folks just hang and lynch and thats wayyyy better then niggers rioting. Lynching is so American and rioting is for savages smh.... I'm not going to argue about it because I just found out about it an hour ago and really what use will it do. Bigot will be bigots. Myself included....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:11 AM   #59
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

@Aero

this validates your point further

http://m.mic.com/articles/116680/11-...like-baltimore

ignorant ass white ppl incapable of self reflection

4 fucking shame
Old 04-29-2015, 11:14 AM   #60
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.ne...3207c8d7bd3ef7
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
50 shades of wigger, rep power 0 need not apply