Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Summer Classic IX > SC9 Archives

User Tag List

Old 07-25-2019, 07:49 PM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default THE FINAL FOUR!!!

SUMMER CLASSIC IX

Hosted by: Blue Bayou & Innovator

Intro

SO WE MADE IT THIS FAR! welcome gentlemen to SUMMERCLASSIC FINAL FOUR! its a been a rocky road to this point but its here. We got the 1&2 seed making to this far, blue and Seth. with Allen knight and a surprising answer are still in the race for those 250. @Blue Bayou @Killing Spree but enough about money no one will pay. on to the tournament!

Round 3 Reviews:
By: Blue Bayou

AK vs. BodySnatcher

Pretty solid battle. At their bests I would call this match-up a pretty big toss-up, eventhough they’re quite different stylistically. Neither writers were at their best in this one, but both had some cool lines with some mehh bars sprinkled throughout.

Allen’s purse/snatcher bar seemed to be missed by some.. I thought it was pretty straightforward and a cool/pretty dece nameplay open, although faggot & habit is a ehh multi. I didn’t like catapult bar as I thought it was a bit awkward and unnatural with the pult/pull play and the tie in was mediocre imo, but green thumb was a cool concept, and conveyor belt was pretty lol. Also dug the pigment flip and click bait was a great crew concept delivered well…. Vitiligo doesn’t work phonetically and is just an awkward concept in general, and the closer was pretty solid as well. All in all a pretty consistent verse with a bunch of solid jabs.

On Body’s side, ive seen his opener done conceptually before so that limited the impact as I don’t think there was enough of a flip.. Bananas in Pajamas was a cool banana gun bar play lol, wrded well… there seemed to be a huge influx of tv/cartoon ideas back to back throughout this part of the verse, had to lok up coco.. cool enough idea, the discombobulated full house/family matters etc bar seemed fillerish and just thrown in there, tbh I quited the al/married with children attack idea but I dunno the bar was just brought down as I didn’t feel the tie ins were all that necessary, felt corny… bobby’s world a solid/cool gun bar but the theme is tedious at this point, and the oxygen mask was a cool meta… Street dreams / NAS bar was pretty mehh and basic, similar rapper ideas have been done a ton and the corn row idea is played as well… Body had some cool trademark gun bars and a solid verse on the whole, I feel the voters got this right.. I gave the edge to AK as well.. good read guys & solid battle… AK moves on to face me

Cashius vs Answer

Greeeeeat battle & read here. Both were incredibly consistent throughout. Cash went very personal with the Def/Comedian angles and had some zingers, where Answer was a bit more varied with fresh & cool generics.. Ultimately this was reflected in the votes as Answer won 7-5, voters were split & I myself had trouble deciphering whether I liked Cash’s approach or Answer’s approach better…

Cash, opener was jokes (no pun intended)… Honestly the only “miss” I would say is probably the calories gun bar just because id seen it before.. yours was executed better, but the feeling of “oh shit fresh concept’ lacked on that one.. AnswerRing Machines, Looking For Answers, Read Lips were all pretty fire, executed well & hit… tough to call you a loser in this battle
On the flip side, I expected Answer to have a great showing & compete but when I read Cash’s verse I didn’t think he’d have a chance of winning.. but the stalking angle off the bat was a great call, and I really like the way you executed the opening personal.. bleating was a cool idea, and it says a lot I think it was probably your worst bar… Picnic haha dope punch, rough corner cash aint going in was crazy, and I absolutely loved the arrested development and happy Gilmore generics…a truly enjoyable verse full of great concepts
Overall the voter were pretty split & I can see why.. Answer eked out the win in the best battle of the tournament so far and moves on to face Seth in the semis

Blue Bayou vs Destroyer

In the shortest battle of the week that lacked the most votes & dragged on the round, I took on Destroyer. Always hard to critique your own battles fairly.. His opener made me chuckle playing off that wack musket wordplay dropping mongrol’s video, but it was prob a jab at best with a standard blue/blew play… closer was prob my fave line from Des, a pretty funny personal that was worded well
Looking back on my side/verse I quite enjoyed most of my concepts and thought it was a great drop… I came to find our Des only has two kids, which is annoying as it would’ve been even better as it’s my actual seed this tourney… On the whole a mixed reaction from voters.. some don’t seem to like the more old school witty/misdirection bars so much these days, something to be cognizant of moving forward..
In the end, Des’s 5 own alias votes weren’t enough to push him over the edge.. and I move on to face Allen Knight

Seth vs. Barcotic

Seth continues to have a horseshoe up his ass in this tournament and hasn’t had an actual battle yet…Barc very rarely no shows, especially since he said he ahd his verse done & just needed more time to post it, which Seth ultimately let him, but still didn’t show… disappointing as there’s beef here & it likely would’ve been a good one
LoL at Seth having a Facebook screen grab from 2015… DEAD…. but man the baby ruth opener was pretty fire… he had some solid concepts throughout that were cool, not as consistent as he usually is but I believe he openly said he keyed most of it night of to make sure he posted on time
Seth moves on to face Answer, apparently they’re going 30, and I trust Answer to show so Seth should finally get a battle

Round 4 Previews:
By: Innovator

Allen Knight vs Blue Bayou

So allen almost shitted the bed first round against veritas but look how far the mechanic has come. bounced back second round and took a body from the snatcher. now he's looking to continue on his path to his first SC win. with lines like "u love ya girl but shes a whore mad dudes fucked her
that Pigment the world to u but gagin on jizz showed her true colors" Allen is coming for blood. look for him to bring his best. I don't know if hes the favorite but hes got more than a good chance to derail blue.

Blue has had a relatively easy road to the final four. first round was against joe boston, second against a half assed killing spree. on until last round is when he got some real competition from the likes destroyer. blue didn't disappoint as he took a close one from des. equally matched but the voters decided blue had the edge. now he faces another tough opponent in allen, hes got his hands full I don't think they've battled before I could be wrong.

Overall

this is going to be a dope battle. on one hand you got the every ready blue always on point with the bars and the other you got the savvy NC mainstay. both HOF battlers, both legends in this shit. its a close one but I think ama edge this one out to Allen. barely. I think not having an SC win will push AK to write some undeniable shit. goodluck.55/45 AK

Seth vs Answer

ok so Seth is another one who has had it easy this tournament. barely taking sin out and through no fault of his own a by in round 2. then unfortunately the Canadian stallion decided to no show young knuck. but knuck is always prepared for the battle. this round he faces his first competition in a hungry answer. seth should be prepared but sleeping on answer could be knucks undoing. we shall see.

Answer is the dark horse of the tournament. no one saw him advancing this far but the dude has been dropping heat. took out old deacon of klu klux cash last round. its obvious answer has the skills to win from Allen and take the whole thing. he's on his groove riding that wave until he tumbles face first into the sand. I mean hes got the fire yo..."Bullet thru your escalade after that long drive.. maneuver quick & crafty
The ruger tip ur caddy - Would’ve kicked Adam Sandler off the PGA Tour... my Shooter trigger Happy" its going to be a barn burner fellas.

Overall

this has potential to be a dope battle. seth always brings it lets hope he hasn't gotten to comfortable with the by and no show. answer is looking hungry and he definitely has shaking then rust off so its safe to say he's just coming to his sweet spot. I don't know man I think seth has a lot more to lose than answer but answer wasn't suppose to be here right ? tough decision but I think ama give the young kid answer the nod...I feel like hes ghot the juice right meow. 55/45

Outro

that's its folks. no more mag. hope you enjoyed it.

@Allen Knight
@Blue Bayou
@seth
@Answer
@everyone else
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:43 AM   #2
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Props on getting this up Inno
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Wtf...?...worst mag ever...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:23 PM   #4
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Wtf...?...worst mag ever...
You know what... you are the biggest fucking faggit

Ever
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:27 PM   #5
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

And you never show...ever...
Old 07-26-2019, 07:49 PM   #6
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

KS just won a battle by no show, now go die again.

Nice mag Inno

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:55 PM   #7
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
And you never show...ever...
I haven’t no showed in 8 months... and I’ve always showed vs your wack ass for that easy win.
Old 07-26-2019, 08:13 PM   #8
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

LOL

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:57 PM   #9
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

always appreciate the mag, inno & bb. I'm excited to see how this round pans out
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:10 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit inno props.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:42 PM   #11
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the love y’all
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 07:18 PM   #12
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
I haven’t no showed in 8 months... and I’ve always showed vs your wack ass for that easy win.
You had a no show in the 1-2 2 month's ago

This was 5 months ago

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...=Killing+Spree
Old 07-28-2019, 06:19 AM   #13
Kill Spree

Quote:
You had a no show in the 1-2 2 month's ago

This was 5 months ago

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.ph...=Killing+Spree
You still the wackest faggot ever though so
Old 07-28-2019, 07:00 PM   #14
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Yeah cool whatever...but this mag is still the worst mag ever...even bleak as done better...smh...