Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-30-2019, 04:46 PM   #81
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
You like people that aren’t white males and think Christians are the devil
Zuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:33 PM   #82
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Moe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant future

Not worth it. Feel free to call me and discuss how crazy you people are though.

Last edited by Moe Jetts; 06-30-2019 at 07:54 PM.
Moe Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 07:56 PM   #83
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the pre edit

Can’t have an IQ above 89 and be a trump supporter sorry bro
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:09 PM   #84
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Moe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant future

Again, just name calling and no factual information. You flash a terrible impersonation of intellect to a chat room full of dirt people. I mean congrats. Sorry it doesnt fool me.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:19 PM   #85
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Go clean up drool with your maga hat shithead
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-30-2019, 08:22 PM   #86
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

i mean didnt this start from you calling names without factual information?

clearly it'd take a lot of assuming on your part to make a case about me being everything wrong with america lol. most of those assumptions being dead wrong most likely

would have loved to see the pre-edit tho

feel free

im definitely not going to take it personal, but would love to give you a clearer picture of who i am or what i do so you can internalize it and stop your ego dead in its tracks the next time it tells you to baselessly judge your peers for saying things you don't understand fully
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:24 PM   #87
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Give me a call.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:28 PM   #88
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

You guys are so woke for the record.
Old 06-30-2019, 08:36 PM   #89
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

you talk about woke like its a joke? people born into terrible lives and dying everywhere bro, a lot of it is because of our governmental agencies and most people don't care to know. you think that makes me a bad person because i do in fact care to know?

i think its a super weird request to call you but if i do, are you going to tell me everything you think i embody that is wrong with america? because i will definitely call you to hear that. and i will likely record it and use it for an intro so make it good. and then i will tell you who i actually am, and you will be like word word i was just playin didn't know all that u my boy.

if thats what u want i'm down
Old 06-30-2019, 08:44 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You can hop on discord and talk to us both at the same time if you want
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-30-2019, 08:59 PM   #91
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

The moderator asked for a show of hands of whose medicare-for-all plans would cover illegal immigrants. 10 out of 10 raised their hands. So apparently they want to hand the election to Trump.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:25 PM   #92
boof

well to be fair most of them were lying. 3 years ago nobody would dare campaign on medicare for all except the boy bernie & now everyone pretends as it's gained support from a majority of americans.

but hands down i'd rather give 11 million community-contributing, tax-paying, non-citizens basic healthcare no questions asked than continue down this avenue of... canceling long term climate assessments on all future projects, canceling the clean water act encouraging all of our corporations to pollute the water as much as they need, deporting veterans, cutting public education funding, cutting special education funding, sending refugees to guantanamo bay, making decisions on foreign policy based on what Tucker Carlson says, hiring some of the most well known war criminals in modern american history to manufacture more unnecessary, deadly wars, etc
Old 06-30-2019, 09:32 PM   #93
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

I mentioned calling because voice to voice (face to face even better but obviously wont happen) is much more constructive and embodies a level of respect that a place like this doesnt provide.

And none of you know anything about me lol I am certaintly not going to listen to you describe who you are and say word word just playing. That is insane. Idk who you are used to dealing with but I'm everything you hate. A self made successful 34 year old white man that worked hard and made something of himself all because the greatest country in history allowed for me to do so. I'm the devil Michael.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:34 PM   #94
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

All of the candidates have grand plans: free college, universal pre K, paid leave, medicare for all, yang's free money. You can't just get elected and wave a magic wand. This shit would have to pass the house and senate and that's a very hard thing to do.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:47 PM   #95
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
I mentioned calling because voice to voice (face to face even better but obviously wont happen) is much more constructive and embodies a level of respect that a place like this doesnt provide.

And none of you know anything about me lol I am certaintly not going to listen to you describe who you are and say word word just playing. That is insane. Idk who you are used to dealing with but I'm everything you hate. A self made successful 34 year old white man that worked hard and made something of himself all because the greatest country in history allowed for me to do so. I'm the devil Michael.
you don't see the irony in saying nobody here knows you yet you're convinced i'm the embodiment of everything wrong with our country?

you asked me to call you, but you're not going to listen to me talk after you rant about what you've assumed i am?

you actually think i hate you for working hard and making something of yourself?

you think i've never "dealt" with someone that has worked hard and made something of themself lol?

do you assume i am not trying to do the same?
Old 06-30-2019, 09:49 PM   #96
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Yes to all except listening to you talk. That's what I want.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:58 PM   #97
boof

please elaborate on any of those yeses so you can learn how terrible you are at judging character
Old 06-30-2019, 10:34 PM   #98
boof

@seth what was that pre-edit like
Old 06-30-2019, 11:29 PM   #99
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
This

And instead of IRA and Protestants it’s conservatives and the KKK/nazis
Are you saying that Protestants are racist?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:14 AM   #100
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

there is like 27 kkk members and 119 people who identify as neo nazi's in america