Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

hope you get Aurora'd on your sixth time watching in theatres you fuckin faggot

@Destroyer
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 04:56 PM   #42
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
idk who that is.
but u look like a grape snow cone covered w/ pubic hair foh.

U look like one of the students from the movie "187"
Old 12-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #43
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
hope you get Aurora'd on your sixth time watching in theatres you fuckin faggot

@Destroyer
right back at u alias scum
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 05:31 PM   #44
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

THE MORE I THINK ON IT, THE MORE THIS MOVIE SUCKED. AND WITH MY LOVE OF THE ORIGINALS IT MADE IT SUCK EVEN MORE.

YOUR MOVE NEW STAR TREK.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 06:13 PM   #45
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

your troll game is worse than the prequels
philosophy.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:33 PM   #46
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Prolly won't see it
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 06:35 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
your troll game is worse than the prequels
Is this addressed to me?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:43 PM   #48
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

who else?
philosophy.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:44 PM   #49
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

hush, you have permission to sleep on everything but when behind the wheel...
philosophy.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:29 PM   #50
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The four flaws that I still am thinking about (extreme nerd post about to happen in this thread), in reverse order:

4. Han Solo never used Chewbacca's bowcaster.

This struck me as odd right away, and I'm glad someone brought it up here. But whatever. It was trivial.

3. Kylo Ren's power.

This one may be explicable if you ascribe to the importance of focus when using the Force, though that still does not explain why he was using the Force at Darth Sidious levels. But it contributes to a larger issue that the First Order is not nearly as threatening as the Empire, Snoke is not nearly as threatening as Emperor Palpatine and Kylo Ren is not nearly as threatening as Darth Vader. The bad guys are going to have to seriously up the ante in the next one.

2. Rey.

She probably is Luke's daughter. Get ready for that predictable twist. And that makes her entire plot line in this movie very contrived. You're telling me Luke Skywalker's daughter just happens to be an immensely Force-sensitive poor girl on the exact planet where BB-8 gets lost while holding a piece of a map to Luke Skywalker? You could argue the Force drew her to BB-8 since it works in mysterious ways, but that still seems like a pretty major contrivance. Other elements of her power do manifest themselves before she realizes she has the Force —for instance, she's a great fighter and pilot. I don't mind her having such a complete "awakening" and being able to use the Force so early on because we obviously are to interpret her as an enormously powerful future Jedi. But I do hope they avoid making her Rey Skywalker. We don't need that.

1. Finn's transformation.

God, this one is getting to me more and more. They brushed his turn from stormtrooper to resistance leader off as though it were nothing for him. If we are to believe that stormtroopers now are kidnapped at birth and trained for their whole lives to serve the First Order, why is Finn so charismatic? How would he have developed such an interesting personality? Furthermore, if stormtroopers are slaves and also the people Finn grew up with, why is he so OK with murdering them? In his very first battle, he kills stormtroopers with no hesitation. Wasn't murder the reason he was running?

With all of that said, it still was a very good movie. And there still is plenty of time —at least two more movies with this cast —to resolve three of those issues. I am looking forward to the next one.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
who else?
How do want me to make you feel tonight?
Old 12-19-2015, 08:33 PM   #52
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
YOUR MOVE NEW STAR TREK.
You already know. There's not really much difference between the 2 now. Everybody is an over the top action star now and Lens flares
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 08:33 PM   #53
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

sexy @Veritas
philosophy.
Old 12-19-2015, 09:28 PM   #54
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 09:53 PM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
sexy @Veritas
Ok. Put your wife on the phone. I will coach her. Fair?
Old 12-19-2015, 09:54 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
You already know. There's not really much difference between the 2 now. Everybody is an over the top action star now and Lens flares
HIGHLY ILLOGICAL.
Old 12-20-2015, 09:27 AM   #57
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Lolololol drive your remote control bb8 into ur butthole.

If you're a legit fan of Star Wars, you already know random niggas don't just pick up lightsabers and fuck up Sith. You gotta train and shit tho.

Yo, answer this... how do you go from thinking the Jedi are a myth to automatically knowing how to do jedi mind tricks and willing your lightsaber into your hand lolololol
Han used a light saber

Also, Rey is Luke's daughter
Old 12-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #58
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Peeped in 3d
Han solo son is a whore though. Anyone else notice that but me? Stay getting chumped

Nostalgic to say the least. I was hype way more than expected during movie
Old 12-20-2015, 12:04 PM   #59
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Oh.. and. It was when she touched the sabre and got the visions. Thats when the force took over. She got a pep talk from pink whooopi goldberg and when she had no other choice.. she tried it and it worked. U have to remember. Even solo son said the force was strong with her before she even knew it. He jive tipped her off and she ki d of followed suit and did what he performed on her rite bak. Yea.. to me more training is necessary to defeat an already trained dark side jedi.. so that was ki d of meh. But it was still dope
Old 12-20-2015, 12:16 PM   #60
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Also.. i gotta admit. I was really confused aboug who vader/solo son was. Didnt even know solo had a son and thought itg was just a new vader mask. Espescially was like wtf when the original vader mask was shown while solo son was asking it for guidance i was like yo.. wtf is going on. This guy isnt vader? So i finally realized after thinking vader was solo son that i was so fuckibg wrong. Solo son and vader were two diff peeps. Its just crazy to me how the whole relationship thing worked out.. lume is vader son. Solo is lume bestvfriend. Solo son is vader prodigy.. and luke daughter is now his lifelong enemy ( solo son ). Fuckjbg crazy twist of events imo. Obviously i have to go back and watvh the 70-80s movies over to see whT the fuck i cant remember and how i lost ao muvh info over the years. The newer three to me are meaningless. But i will be watvhing them also cause dug force awakens so much. Just glad thT they killed harrison off. Cause he looking old as fuck and aint got many movie appearances left in him. At least luke lookin youbg enough to be in a few more and train his daughter before they kill him off.

Tags
adios force nuggets!, han solong, leia can't feel her face, trim spa chewie though bros