- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lmao
dude I seriously thought of JP while watching kylo

I can't even argue with anything you said
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:14 PM   #22
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I thought the same thing about Han and Chewie with the bowcaster. These niggas are life partners and shit, prolly been kicking it for like 50 years and this nigga just shit his boy's glock.

Naw son.

Also was feeling cheated by Yoda 2.0 who kept the OG lightsaber in Jack Sparrow's toolbox for some reason (cause movie). Lookin like a Psychonaut and shit.

Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:16 PM   #23
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

yep, saw it lastnight going again tonight

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #24
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Kylo Ren is J.P. from Grandma's boy.

RAGE QUIT
totally thought the same thing lmao

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:27 PM   #25
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Spoilers everywhere.

Kylo Ren is not at all tapped into his powers. He is trying to feed his energy through the Dark Side but lacks both proper training and proper connection. That — plus his injury — is why they allowed Finn to hang with him. He really is a lot like J.P., not only in terms of how he looks. He's a wanna-be posing as something much more. He is decidedly not Darth Vader.

Rey is almost certainly the daughter of Luke Skywalker, the more I think about it. And there is a good chance she is aware of it to some degree but unwilling to discuss it because her mother's death/disappearance scarred her emotionally. That makes her likely far more Force-sensitive than Ben and possibly very quick to understand her power.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

The reason why the whole "Ren is just a Sith fanboy" concept doesn't work for me, is the fact the he is clearly using force choke, mind reading and is stopping laser blasts better than Vader did in ESB lolololol
Old 12-19-2015, 12:37 PM   #27
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

the laser blast thing, while awesome, was probably too much for what kylo should have been able to do
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 12:41 PM   #28
Batty
that nigga

Old 12-19-2015, 01:07 PM   #29
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
the laser blast thing, while awesome, was probably too much for what kylo should have been able to do
Agreed. But I think his greatest fault is his lack of confidence and concentration. So in a scenario where he clearly can feel powerful, he will perform much better than one where he is worried or emotionally confused. He had killed his father minutes before the lightsaber battle.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:16 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well, I am glad that all of you have stopped drinking the disney kool aid and have come to reason.

IT will probably better than the new fast and furious coming out. I mean Star Trek.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 01:17 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Real talk...if in the next two movies that come out, if Kylo Ren gets robot legs for any reason....just know....VERITAS WINS lolzozlzljeokja;lkjlkgjaw

cuz movie.

dead at psychonaut.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:16 PM   #32
Batty
that nigga

Real creative with the names too, JJ.

REN BEN FINN REY POE

sounds like warm-ups for choir practice.

Also he named a X-WING Pilot after the Beastie Boys and made a bootleg Porkins.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #33
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lol she was force sensitive tho!

Stfu des u look like one of the musicians in the Mos Eisley cantina

Last edited by El Muffin; 12-19-2015 at 02:43 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 02:24 PM   #34
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmao. Not eve a clue about that reference

VINTAGE MUFF
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #35
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

im goin tonight to see it, shit looks dope.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:43 PM   #36
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

AK u look like wedge antilles foh
Old 12-19-2015, 02:56 PM   #37
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Fucked up Finn ain't become the Jedi. Jedis are only white I guess lol. Just playing and serious
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2015, 03:50 PM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Fucked up Finn ain't become the Jedi. Jedis are only white I guess lol. Just playing and serious

Mace Windu 2 thread.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:21 PM   #39
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
AK u look like wedge antilles foh
idk who that is.
but u look like a grape snow cone covered w/ pubic hair foh.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:42 PM   #40
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

The movie is pretty good tho.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adios force nuggets!, han solong, leia can't feel her face, trim spa chewie though bros