Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #21
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Lmao wtf @Hush ^^^^^

You just made history
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #22
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lol@ducking.

Making this about text proved ur a bitchmade coward as soon as u let it escape ur keyboard.

I WILL MEVER BATTLE U FAGGOT

U COULD NEVER WIN ANWAYS AND I WILL NOT BE GIVING U A FREE PASS AND OR EXCUSE TO LEAVE THIS SITE ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT U ARE A PATHETIC PUSSY CONSUMED WOTH FEMALION EMOTIONS THAT GOVERN YOUR IDENTITY ....WHICH SEEMS TO BE AT A LEVEL FIVE CRISIS TO DATE COOGI Q

NEVER DLB

U READY TO LEAVE? PACK UR SHIT SKIPPY. GTFO. BUT I WILL MOST DEFINITELY NOT OBLIGE U IN WHAT WOULD BE THE EQUIVALENT OF A SAMURAIS DEATH. U WILL DIE THE COWARD THAT UR WHITE STEPDAD AND BLACK GRANDMA RAISED U AS.

if any1 else would like to battle me that would be terrific.
Rofl - This wigga is out of control. Took the caps off and asked all polite and shit, LMAO. Hilarious. Got to REP that.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:08 AM   #23
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Did you just rep Bags cuz he asked for a battle politely?

Dickriding has been taken to new lvls of fagg0try
Old 03-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #24
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

son went the usual satire to duck me

your bros are disappointed in u bags

ill send ur minions to the guillotine then. @Diode @El Pancake
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #25
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

dlb you ain't been ya self my g

Why u tryna battle this man?

If u got bars drop em in OM
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:23 AM   #26
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Lmaooo0o0o @ this pic though

You are one hideous motherfucker son, no 0ffense
Old 03-07-2014, 11:26 AM   #27
Passenger
god

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
dlb you ain't been ya self my g

Why u tryna battle this man?

If u got bars drop em in OM
u been tryna find ur identity since aero had u gassed up
u was loggin in and scared to post
then u come back humble half a yr later tryna accept the fact some dude on the net pulled ya card
but i'm the one not bein myself.

for a g, u sure are a pussy tho, online and offline vic. u been doin the "come to NYC" shit for yrs and aero got the best of u to the point u came back on a "Hush" account cause the "Victor" one full of shame. i suggest u fall back completely
Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #28
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogi Sweater Swag View Post
u been tryna find ur identity since aero had u gassed up
u was loggin in and scared to post
then u come back humble half a yr later tryna accept the fact some dude on the net pulled ya card
but i'm the one not bein myself.

for a g, u sure are a pussy tho, online and offline vic. u been doin the "come to NYC" shit for yrs and aero got the best of u to the point u came back on a "Hush" account cause the "Victor" one full of shame. i suggest u fall back completely
Lol!!!!!

You can't go from licking my boots to stepping on them. Your only making your own job harder.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 AM   #29
Passenger
god

dbl post

Last edited by Passenger; 03-07-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:31 AM   #30
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Lol!!!!!

You can't go from licking my boots to stepping on them. Your only making your own job harder.
lmao @ licking ur boots

pinkslip is here for u if u want it. if u don't, harlem shake urself back to the cave u were in when u thought Aero was coming to hand u that ass whooping.

i don't even speak on u and ur shit particularly cause i was MIA that whole scenario but son had u lookin at your surroundings shook as fuck some white/black/mulatto faggot was him.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:39 AM   #31
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
Did you just rep Bags cuz he asked for a battle politely?

Dickriding has been taken to new lvls of fagg0try
Nah - What are you talking about tho?
Old 03-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #32
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

@Trademark

You just said you repped him
Old 03-07-2014, 11:45 AM   #33
Sicc

Um, ok? I did for the simple fact he CAPS his argument about not battling the dude calling him out then asked for a battle all politely. I found that funny. Maybe you didn't, but I don't care. Not everyone's sense of humor is the same? I mean, the majority of the shit I see you;

ROFLZ, LOLLL, SOUL VANQUISH'ing about, I find corny. BUT - I don't call you out for it. Has nothing to do with dick riding, bro. Not at all.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:51 AM   #34
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

That's some major ball cuddling in my book, bro
Old 03-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #35
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

itt dlb has a book on balll cuddling

he must have got it in his women studies class

at least one would hope...

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:00 PM   #36
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

AYO BUT DLB JUST SPIT IN HUSHES FACE AFTER HUSH RAISED HIM FOR 4YRS

LMAO LMAO

DLB IDENTITY CRISIS JUST REACHED STAGE 9

MY DUDE TRYNNA TAKE OUT HIS KEEPER LIKE IT WILL MAKE UP FOR HIS DAD RUNNING OUT ON HIM WHEN HE WAS STILL A WEE UNCLE TOMMINGTON.

OH LAWD

DLB HANDIN PINKSLIPS AT THIS POINT TO ANY1 JUST TO PUT HIMSELF OUT OF HIS OWN MISERY.

david..... enuff.

Heres the door.....
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

dlb going full ceasar
bout to toss out the canisters with the virus to turn all of hush's children against him
run across the bridge DLB!!!!!
rise!!!!
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:13 PM   #38
Passenger
god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
itt dlb has a book on balll cuddling

he must have got it in his women studies class

at least one would hope...
u gon be writing ur own book after u go through that prison stint rawn

but u must not value urself much for being a leaf blower stealing ginger haired faggot. u getting ur salad tossed by lil tonio and all those other veritas aliases in a florida prison for some inane shit cause ur an idiot. u on the run from the police and reality tho
Old 03-07-2014, 12:17 PM   #39
Passenger
god

bags, i hit u up first with the pinkslip
u duck w/ everything but an accept or decline
hush got hit with it, he salsa dance'd and two step'd himself out the thread
diode still recovering from his thread vs fresh
pancake somewhere bicep curling himself into a coma, and ducking in the process

u all can get it from the almighty
Old 03-07-2014, 12:19 PM   #40
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

ive cleaned my face

while u trade books on kamasutra-esque tantra techniques with males, demonstrating the positions during a burkham yoga class to sweat the melanin out of ur skin

namaste

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d.esperation l.evel b.oarding, dia > diastroyer > dlb, dlb forever hush son, dlb low tier, dlb must win, dlb n kyzo have book club, dlb sucks at battles, dlb=dirt level boarder, do it for the internet, rawn thinks people hear him?, trademark trying to fit in, why pinkslip wen u sux