Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM   #121
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have made no attempt to troll you lol

Dear God.

I don't even know what to say. You are so oblivious to everything.
Son
Find new material.
You.repeating the same thing over and over.
I'm oblivious and don't understand.
Lol.

There is two possibilities here witty(try to follow me now)

1.You don't understand how to successfully troll someone, which explains
why you fail.

2.You really genuinely are not trying to troll, and you are just a low life motion
who has nothing better to do than make an ass of himself.

Which.is it @Witty
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:47 PM   #122
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

*moron not motion
Old 02-13-2014, 04:51 PM   #123
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I think if posting here caused me as much angst and frustration as it did natural id prolly not come here? Seems draining and ....well.....just not fun
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:54 PM   #124
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural View Post
Sorry.
You already done ducked me. Refused the topic I set up because you thought it was stupid.
Which just shows you can't write to anything. You have to have ppl Dick ride for you to win as it is.
Hell with all your dumb alias bullshit you probably vote for yourself.

I'm not wasting my time writing for a cheater. You are a sorry ass fail troll...
Second to only bags. Keep mentioning my name punk ass.....shows just how big of a priority I am to you.
I only reply back to you on this account in bordom to laugh at your stupidity.
So much fail.

I've never made an alias on this site. Not a one.

You ducked me. Fact.

Set it up rapist. The people have spoken; they want you gone. I will be the mechanism that makes it happen.

Pick any non-faggot topic and let the games begin.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:54 PM   #125
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Son
Find new material.
You.repeating the same thing over and over.
I'm oblivious and don't understand.
Lol.

There is two possibilities here witty(try to follow me now)

1.You don't understand how to successfully troll someone, which explains
why you fail.

2.You really genuinely are not trying to troll, and you are just a low life motion
who has nothing better to do than make an ass of himself.

Which.is it @Witty
Not at all, I was just pointing things out....when people say things you seem to always take them the wrong way. You get defensive and accuse them of trolling when they are not. There is a difference between someone making fun of you and trolling. There is also a difference between someone 'hating' you and realising you are the easiest person to get a reaction out of.

You bring it all on yourself, my friend. Don't be so angry and defensive. I have not insulted you, I am trying to explain things but you automatically jump to the conclusion that everyone who doesn't stand up for you or take your side is hating on you, and you get upset and call them names. Grow up and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:56 PM   #126
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
pretty sure 900p isn't even a resolution.
1440x900

come on bro if you are going to argue a point at least know what your speaking of
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:25 PM   #127
Natural

Quote:
Not at all, I was just pointing things out....when people say things you seem to always take them the wrong way. You get defensive and accuse them of trolling when they are not. There is a difference between someone making fun of you and trolling. There is also a difference between someone 'hating' you and realising you are the easiest person to get a reaction out of.

You bring it all on yourself, my friend. Don't be so angry and defensive. I have not insulted you, I am trying to explain things but you automatically jump to the conclusion that everyone who doesn't stand up for you or take your side is hating on you, and you get upset and call them names. Grow up and stop taking yourself so seriously.
Lol.
I don't believe a word you said...
And I'm sure that makes no difference to you (rolls eyes)
But for arguments sake if what you say has any truth to it
(It doesn't)
You are the second possibility I previous mentioned
You should be ashamed.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:30 PM   #128
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
So much fail.

I've never made an alias on this site. Not a one.

You ducked me. Fact.

Set it up rapist. The people have spoken; they want you gone. I will be the mechanism that makes it happen.

Pick any non-faggot topic and let the games begin.
Lmao
This kid.

If all of you want me gone why don't you just ban me, BELIEVE
it would not hurt my feelings and tbqh
If I really want to board somewhere bad enough it won't stop me...
However I don't have enough interest invested in netcees to go to those lengths to board here and bypass a ban.

So....ban me or stfu.
Either way you are still a try hard fail troll
Old 02-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #129
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

So yes to the pink slip?

What topic do you want?
Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #130
Natural

Quote:
So yes to the pink slip?

What topic do you want?
No. It would be a waste of time.
I would merk you and be robbed of a win from a punk ass
Fail troll.
Stfu
Old 02-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #131
Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
I think if posting here caused me as much angst and frustration as it did natural id prolly not come here? Seems draining and ....well.....just not fun
I'll admit when I was actually trying to use netcees as an outlet to write and improve
Yeah this bullshit bothered me. If that gets you satisfaction
glad I could help.

I'm over it now. I use netcees for nothing more than a time passer now.
I remain unfrazzled. Have fun trying though.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #132
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lol this guy is so retarded.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #133
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
1440x900

come on bro if you are going to argue a point at least know what your speaking of
cmon. that's known as 1440. sigh
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #134
Natural

Quote:
Lol this guy is so retarded.
says the kid with down syndrome to the god
Old 02-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #135
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
No. It would be a waste of time.
I would merk you and be robbed of a win from a punk ass
Fail troll.
Stfu
Your writing is about the same level of quality as a DeliciousGirl poem

That's real talk coochie face.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #136
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
so your word, is more valid then dioce saying it and videos proving it? glad ur word means so much
yea, it is, when i've PLAYED it...i could give a fuck what any youtube video claims. lol
Fart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #137
Natural

Quote:
Your writing is about the same level of quality as a DeliciousGirl poem

That's real talk coochie face.
That all you got?
Old 02-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #138
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
That all you got?
I need not partake in hyperbole, ye scoundrel, for your writ is deplorable as to attest to its own downfall by its own accord!

Announce thine intentions; be ye a fagboy or a coochie face or a cuntbelly!? By which label do you claim!

I await an assuredly hurried retort.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:49 PM   #139
Natural

Quote:
I need not partake in hyperbole, ye scoundrel, for your writ is deplorable as to attest to its own downfall by its own accord!

Announce thine intentions; be ye a fagboy or a coochie face or a cuntbelly!? By which label do you claim!

I await an assuredly hurried retort.
Some got er and some don't
and son you ain't got er
Old 02-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #140
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
says the kid with down syndrome to the god
OH HEY GOOD ONE I CALLED YOU RETARDED AND THEN YOU CALLED ME RETARDED BACK.