Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #81
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Coop "The “scary” comment should be taken as “everyone wearing a mask, even when healthy, makes people think that everyone else is infected/someone wrong with them, encouraging less human interaction” ... which leads to the aforementioned psychological problems over an extended period of time"

^How about the psychological repercussions from people dying? My grandfather in Albania died from it in December, I was supposed to visit him for the first time this year or the next. Felt like insult to injury from not having been in touch with them for so long. Also took a toll on other family members, my father is already having a prescription based addiction, no idea how he's dealing with this... Had this happened when I was suicidal I'm not sure if we'd even be able to have this conversation

And that's just 1 death. Up to you/others if you want to potentially and indirectly inflict this sort of pain on others in terms of mask use, but personally I can't understand how egotistical someone can be to not follow through with at least that.

Bringing personal stuff into a debate is stupid but couldn't think of a better case to bring up for why wearing masks is important and why people taking the vaccine and its development is as important as it is. That said, personally I'm waiting to take it until it's been tested and researched a little bit more.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-14-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:31 PM   #82
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
@Coop "The “scary” comment should be taken as “everyone wearing a mask, even when healthy, makes people think that everyone else is infected/someone wrong with them, encouraging less human interaction” ... which leads to the aforementioned psychological problems over an extended period of time"

^How about the psychological repercussions from people dying? My grandfather in Albania died from it in December, I was supposed to visit him for the first time this year or the next. Felt like insult to injury from not having been in touch with them for so long. Also took a toll on other family members, my father is already having a prescription based addiction, no idea how he's dealing with this... Had this happened when I was suicidal I'm not sure if we'd even be able to have this conversation

And that's just 1 death. Up to you/others if you want to potentially and indirectly inflict this sort of pain on others in terms of mask use, but personally I can't understand how egotistical someone can be to not follow through with at least that.

Bringing personal stuff into a debate is stupid but couldn't think of a better case to bring up for why wearing masks is important and why people taking the vaccine and its development is as important as it is. That said, personally I'm waiting to take it until it's been tested and researched a little bit more.
Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Hear me out...

The psychological reprocussions of people dying might be able to be prevented if we actually have the right medical information.

Do you see why this is so important?

For example,

To the best of your ability, what was the complete health status of your grandfather? What issues was he dealing with, if any? How old was he? Did he vaccinate? What treatment were they using for him? Was he hospitalized? Etc...

There are treatments out there that many doctors say work, but MSM condemns. She talks about it in the speech. The VERY FIRST timestamp I put up actually discusses this.

If your grandfather was on his deathbed, and the “msm medical doctors” say nothing they can do, but a holistic doctor says they can help him, who you trusting?

This is why this information is vital.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:45 PM   #83
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Bet you didn’t know there’s lawsuits going on all over the world over the misinformation of covid being spread. “Crime against humanity” lawsuits. Class action lawsuits filed by doctors and professionals. Remember, a case was WON IN PORTUGAL that said PCR tests are highly flawed and there are hella false positives. This will never hit the news.

Update on lawsuits:
http://enformtk.u-aizu.ac.jp/howard/fuellmich/
Old 01-14-2021, 08:01 PM   #84
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
The answer of course, is because the vax doesn’t stop transmission.
This is true.

The vaccine stops you from expressing symptoms of the virus by teaching your body how to produce the right antibodies. If you get infected you will still be able to spread the virus while it is reproducing, but it will keep you out of the hospital.

Unlike what some people said, there are plenty of people under 65 who get corona and stop being able to breath. If you're not able to get treatment that is a deadly disease symptom regardless of your age.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:18 PM   #85
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

He was old, probably underlying issues as well... A 30 year old guy died in Sweden not too long ago out of seemingly nowhere. One day he was getting better, then he never woke up. That's the gravity of the situation we're dealing with. We'll get through it for sure, and I don't think there's cause for concern in general but we should always weigh the pros and cons of a given situation.

Pros wearing a mask and using antibac: potentially saving lives and/or our own. Do you know if you got any underlying issues?
Cons not wearing one: potentially dying or someone else, and maybe suffer not too much of a mental impact from using one.

As long as there is a chance info about covid and wearing masks is right (even if you don't believe it) there's still a good reason to use a mask in case you and them are wrong.

My mother knows a guy that research covid on his spare time in addition to being employed for it. Due to that he has access to a lab. Either way I do whatever the gov thinks is best cus it's a collective effort to fight this. I trust whatever he and my mother is saying more than news sources. I believe medical journals etc. Still follow whatever is recommended to do the best I can.
Yes, there's tons of stuff that do go wrong when dealing with things of this magnitude. Not only is the whole world in distress but as humans we're not built for this kind of compact societies, evolution can't keep up. Organising sucks everywhere, I didn't realize how terribly ran Norway was until I got an in at a tech firm and saw how official corporations are ran from the inside, stories from colleagues and other people I got to know. Same goes for the police, how fucked up they run things, it is just a lot more visible with them when it goes wrong cus they deal directly with the public. Social services suck everywhere, Norway has one of best social services in the world but they're not without holes and bureaucracy negatively affecting people either. That the same happens right now in terms of vaccines/covid that is still under research, none the less, isn't strange, but we can make the best out of it and do our best with minimal effort to reduce worst case scenarios, like wearing masks and taking the vaccine so we can continue the fight.
It's important that people won't get sued for their findings as that would halt the whole thing drastically, we need everything possible right now and learn from past mistakes. Dividing how we go about it, even if it should be wrong, invites further chaos into an already chaotic situation.

Another thing, this strain of covid is still rather new and may mutate, we don't know... And there will be different findings here and there, politics play a role how different countries, regions, areas etc are handling it. Focus on what the gov is saying about your area and follow that. I do the same in terms of Norway.

What I do know is that most people does whatever they can to the best of their ability. And we can only do the best we can out of our ability. And right now the best WE can do as civs is wearing a mask until they say it's safe not to, because being wrong about this is too serious to gamble on.

Wear a mask... It costs next to nothing, can be washed and you'll get away with crime a little bit easier. If it didn't matter, oh well, at least we can say we did a lil bit of effort that isn't really hindering anything else in our daily lives. No..?

Last edited by Objective; 01-14-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:29 PM   #86
Coop

Quote:
Pros wearing a mask: potentially saving lives and/or our own. Do you know if you got any underlying issues?
Cons not wearing one: potentially dying or someone else, and maybe suffer not too much of a mental impact from using one.
I hear you, but let’s strive to be accurate. An objective comparison of Pros and cons in this example should be “pros of wearing a mask, vs cons of wearing a mask”, not “pros of wearing a mask, vs cons of NOT wearing”, which argues the same point.

Quote:

What I do know is that most people does whatever they can do the best of their ability. And we can only do the best we can out of our ability. And right now the best WE can do as civs is wearing a mask until they say it's safe not to, because being wrong about this is too serious to gamble on.

Wear a mask... It costs next to nothing, can be washed and you'll get away with crime a little bit easier. If it didn't matter, oh well, at least we can say we did the smallest amount of effort. No..?
Bold mentality to me represents forfeiting the ability to draw your own conclusions. This is a situation that does not require extensive schooling to understand. To simply “let’s just trust the experts” and do NO RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN is lazy to me. It changes over to irresponsible and dangerous when there are several signs that the very experts one claims to trust, COME OUT AND SAY THE GENERAL MEDICAL OPINION GIVEN IS WRONG.

This is when I believe it’s imperative to do your own deep dive.

And to answer you specifically about the mask, the average mask your average citizen wears everyday isn’t sterilized, isn’t fitted properly, is constantly touched and refitted with germs from your hands, and some people wear them longer than recommended, which is literally a health hazard from reinhaling toxins your body is expelling. Look up mask mouth as well.

Again, idc about the mask as much, but there are signs that point to detrimental effects, and the reasoning behind wearing masks in the first place, asymptomatic spread, hasn’t been scientifically proven yet.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:44 PM   #87
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I do read into it as well along with my own research, but not too much because it gives me anxiety attacks. It has a mental effect on me ngl, heartrate go up, tension in neck and shoulders, not breathing correctly and chest pains. Not as much now but march-april for sure. Right now I think that it's just best to listen to official statements cus nobody knows shit anyways and it's just as bold to assume one over the other.

This is a debate, if you understand what I'm getting at there's no need to pick apart minor details about my previous post like the way I wrote pros vs cons. I also hope you understand that it's tough for me to be objective about this but I'm trying to.

Either way, I've said mine and will move on. No need for me to say anything more, really. Just wanted to say my piece, my view, from someone that has lost someone to this. Take from it whatever yall want, Idc, I'm not going to the US anytime soon anyways despite being invited to a wedding.

Have a good one Coop, and stay safe. If you know how to wear a mask properly, good. I cook mine to sterilise it and do my best to wear it properly, it's a new thing to me too and in the end I'm just a human doing my best. I hope you do too...

As long as something isn't proven yet we should look at worst case scenarios in terms of official statements and handle it as if it were true. Done, finito, thanks for the talk. I'll read your sources later on for myself. :)

Last edited by Objective; 01-14-2021 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 08:50 PM   #88
Coop

Quote:
I do read into it as well along with my own research, but not too much because it gives me anxiety attacks. It has a mental effect on me ngl, heartrate go up, tension in neck and shoulders, not breathing correctly and chest pains. Not as much now but march-april for sure. Right now I think that it's just best to listen to official statements cus nobody knows shit anyways and it's just as bold to assume one over the other.

This is a debate, if you understand what I'm getting at there's no need to pick apart minor details about my previous post like the way I wrote pros vs cons.

Either way, I've said mine and will move on. No need for me to say anything more, really. Just wanted to say my piece, my view, from someone that has lost someone to this. Take from it whatever yall want, Idc, I'm not going to the US anytime soon anyways despite being invited to a wedding.

Have a good one Coop, and stay safe. If you know how to wear a mask properly, good. I cook mine to sterilise it and do my best to wear it properly, it's a new thing to me too and in the end I'm just a human doing my best. I hope you do too...

As long as something isn't proven yet we should look at worst case scenarios and handle it as if it were true
Respect. You too
Old 01-14-2021, 08:53 PM   #89
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Respect. You too
Word, was an interesting discussion, thanks for being thorough and open.

Old 01-14-2021, 09:08 PM   #90
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do read into it as well along with my own research, but not too much because it gives me anxiety attacks. It has a mental effect on me ngl, heartrate go up, tension in neck and shoulders, not breathing correctly and chest pains.
Fear is the real virus that humanity is afflicted by.

Investigate the feelings in your body - seeking to escape it, perpetuates it - you run from it, & it runs you.

Blessing for the new year, be healthy in mind and body my G.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:22 PM   #91
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

anywhoooo

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4fVFgHXPELoO/

just a question - do yall who are quick to call everything that doesnt fit the mainstream narrative "dumb" or "conspiracy" - ever ponder why plenty doctors are speaking against the shit? or are they being unscientific tinfoil hat wearing muhfuckas also? & is what you call "science" moreso just a belief given to you from a certain authority that you never, ever, ever question or actually investigate with any actual veracity?...how religious lol

stay healthy bruddahs.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:27 PM   #92
Coop

^ This guy gets it
Old 01-14-2021, 09:38 PM   #93
Coop

I remember when I was intentionally ignorant.

I remember when I was too lazy to look shit up.

I remember the days when I watched the news daily and believed everything on it

Y’all gotta snap out of it. Evidence strongly points to humanity literally being deceived on a global scale, and you are on the side of “ignorance” unwittingly and unknowingly. A victim of your own naivety.

No hyperbole.

I know it’s a scary paradigm shift to realize the people you thought had your best internet at heart are actually lying to you. It’s like finding out a parent is trying to kill you or something. Inconceivable to most.

BUT ITS HAPPENING so you might want to wake up.

Everybody just saw the president of the United States, and everyone associated with him, get banned from everything, and apps removed in an attempt to prevent him from reaching the public.

We are moving into a time of extreme censorship.

Think of the implications of that COMBINED with all this medical revelation that I’m introducing to you now.

Near future:

-experimental vaccines required in order to function in society
-cashless society, meaning every transaction you ever make is recorded
-widespread use of the surveillance techniques used in China. Look up their social credit system that’s been in place for a while now. That’s eventually going to be a worldwide thing
-deleting anyone on social media who speaks out against any of this

None of this is conspiracy theory. This is what’s coming. There are either examples, or officials discussing and confirming, the coming of each of them.

If your mind is still telling you the stuff I’m posting isn’t worth looking into, or is fake, or whatever, you are still being affected by the indoctrination.

Stop being closed minded.

Last edited by Coop; 01-14-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:28 PM   #94
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...577-4/fulltext

fuck off
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:33 PM   #95
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

I actually do (or used to) look into most of the things you post. I do a lot of independent research and come to my own personal conclusions regardless of the point of view of any singular source.

It just so happens that I'm drawing different conclusions than you are. Instead of encouraging my free thinking, you condemn me because I don't conform. This is called hypocrisy.

Until you can acknowledge the basic fact the virus is killing 4000 people a day in the US currently, your opinion on the subject is moot regardless of how free thinking you are. You're not participating in our shared reality, so its not productive to have you participating in conversations.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:38 PM   #96
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Then why are they still mandating those who have been vaccinated to continue to wear masks?
because it’s a two part vaccine and because no ones created “ i got the vaccine, so i don’t need a mask” passes yet
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:40 PM   #97
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
because it’s a two part vaccine and because no ones created “ i got the vaccine, so i don’t need a mask” passes yet
Preach
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 10:40 PM   #98
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

but also because the effi***y at preventing spread wasn’t looked at because stopping death was deemed more pressing
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:40 PM   #99
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

jesus
philosophy.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:57 PM   #100
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol what is this supposed to prove?