Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you think bitch ass moderator Paradigm needs to post a picture or else have his moderator powers
yeh fuk dat nigga post a pic bitch NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WUT U POST 3 YEARS AGO 17 89.47%
nah, he cool, even tho im a bitch ass faggot i dont think he should post a pic 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2014, 12:28 AM   #61
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

bb lives with parents?

intredasting.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:29 AM   #62
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Why achieve, dull boy? ...why not achieve? Why not do something with your life instead of being an anonymous writer in the 1st percentile?? Look at the whole world, millions of people are in the top percentile. Why not do something to separate yourself. In the end we just go back to Source Energy. Microcosms of the macrocosm. Unrelated but subtly intermingled. You've got to take a stand. Make a name for yourself, even just on your block, even in your lame suburban community. You've got to grow, you've got to develop. And even in your narrow perception, you've got to ACHIEVE. You can't progress without achieving, right? What, are you extolling the virtues of Not achieving? Of Atrophy? Of decay...of death? Then I say you are a fool. It doesn't have to be money. It just has to be well balanced. It has to make you feel alive. When you meet your not-I and experience the not-I with him, you will forget about time and space. Only the pulsating, heavy, beautiful, terrifying fact of life in the now remains. Check yourself my nigga.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:32 AM   #63
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

@BWHAHA
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:34 AM   #64
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

Lol. This guy Justin arguing with my sons.

Look, yeah, I lived with my parents when I was 15. And again when I was 20. Me and Julian used to gamble in Ohio and ran a small prostitution ring and lived in his dead uncles house for a few. We also killed his bird, Pedro (legitimate story) Actually, it died, but we made its life hell by mocking it all the time. I shouldn't talk about it, because it was really sad. R.I.P Pedro.
BWHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:36 AM   #65
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

BWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant futureBWHAHA has a brilliant future

I have Verizon 4G opposed to Bb's Sprint 3G. I see Big Baby is still being the netcees genius. We're actually one person.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:40 AM   #66
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

YEW FUCKA KITTEN GOT FUCKA IDIYOTE @NYCSPITZARINO ON DIK LIKE O CRISITAN GAJHARDO I NO U U FROM FB I ADDED U WEN U WERE 17 OH YEH U LIVE WIT PAPA AND DADA!! WAAAAA LOL FUCKA KITTEN ME? DEWD DUN EVEN NO HOO I AM I FUCKA GEENYES GOT IT PUNKA BITCH U UG AND PROB DONT EVEN DATE? @BWHAHA TO CONFIRM U NEVER IN FB RELATIONSHIP MEANIN U FUCKA UGLY AND ASIAN NIGGA FUCKA UR RUNESCAPE FUCKA BWHAHA AND FUCKA BB I DB DA DB BITCH DULL BOY EXTRAINDORAID MODDAFUCKA FUCKA RUN DIS SHIT I FUCK BIG BABY IN BUTT WITH MY SWOLLEN TEETH AND ORANGE CRUSH LOVE ACHE O I SO SAD YEW FUCKA KITTEN ME NOTHING EXISTS I DONTE VEN EXIST THIS WHOLE PRSONSA IS A BIG FUCKA THESIS TO MY ENTIRE DISSERATION IN MY DOCTORATE PROGRAM ON SCHIZOPHRENIC JK I LIED LMAO FUCKA IDIYOTE O CRIS I WENT DOWN DAT PATH NIGGA U POST A PIC U UGLY ASS NIGGA WTF WHERE YA PIC AT BITCH IG OTT HREADS 2 BAK UP DIS SHIT BITCH @NYCSPITZ TO POST PIC U UGL AS FSHIT U NEVER EVEN HAVE A MUSTACHIA!!!!!!!!! WHERE UR MUSTACHIA AT BITCH FUCKA KITTEN I BB AND DB AND EVERYBODY BWHAHAHAHAHA BB GO CRAZY *CUTS ARM AND LICK THE WOUND* YEHH BB!!
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:41 AM   #67
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

you are all incredibly incoherent in your own way but I challenge you to all morph into some disgusting conglomeration (prob like deformed dude from goonies) and challenge me to a duel atop the palisades 1/2 mile from that entrance at the start of the GWB...if any of u are MAN ENOUGH to ENTER NYC (no homo)
Old 08-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #68
BWHAHA
Sophomore Member

lol
Old 08-24-2014, 12:44 AM   #69
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lol
Old 08-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #70
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

@El Pancake thats how u break a nigga
Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #71
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Why achieve, dull boy? ...why not achieve? Why not do something with your life instead of being an anonymous writer in the 1st percentile?? Look at the whole world, millions of people are in the top percentile. Why not do something to separate yourself. In the end we just go back to Source Energy. Microcosms of the macrocosm. Unrelated but subtly intermingled. You've got to take a stand. Make a name for yourself, even just on your block, even in your lame suburban community. You've got to grow, you've got to develop. And even in your narrow perception, you've got to ACHIEVE. You can't progress without achieving, right? What, are you extolling the virtues of Not achieving? Of Atrophy? Of decay...of death? Then I say you are a fool. It doesn't have to be money. It just has to be well balanced. It has to make you feel alive. When you meet your not-I and experience the not-I with him, you will forget about time and space. Only the pulsating, heavy, beautiful, terrifying fact of life in the now remains. Check yourself my nigga.

This was kind of nifty up until you got sort of high and mighty like. You related achieving to someone's living situation and that's the type of definition I was lol'ing at. Don't preach existential shit at me. I do it fine myself. You came off as trying to sound intelligent and above it all. Maybe you are intelligent, but the condescending coating wasn't necessary.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:47 AM   #72
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
pardon me mama's boy??
Old 08-24-2014, 12:47 AM   #73
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

@dull boy yo..finish him
Old 08-24-2014, 12:48 AM   #74
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

lol
Old 08-24-2014, 12:48 AM   #75
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
i dont know whats going on, bb.

when more than 2 of you guys post in one thread my brain hurts and i tune out.

but good job?
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #76
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
This was kind of nifty up until you got sort of high and mighty like. You related achieving to someone's living situation and that's the type of definition I was lol'ing at. Don't preach existential shit at me. I do it fine myself. You came off as trying to sound intelligent and above it all. Maybe you are intelligent, but the condescending coating wasn't necessary.
if you live with your parents it's game over for you. Obv cris got mad b/c of that so I win. FB posts blah blah blah lmao come on son don't get mad just do something that's not internet u feel me
Old 08-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #77
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Only the pulsating, heavy, beautiful, terrifying fact of life in the now remains.
Nice.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:52 AM   #78
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

idk if i should pretend to be mad that he thinks i live with my parents or like not pretend i do and get madder? or like say i live with my parents when i dont, or say i dont when i do, or both? or just leave the thread and let him talk to himself. or just talk to dull boy
Old 08-24-2014, 12:54 AM   #79
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

BB is cristian gajardo
@Certain to confirm
Old 08-24-2014, 01:01 AM   #80
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

yeh @Certain confirm dis plz? im cristiano ronaldo

nyc an idiyote