Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-17-2018, 02:29 PM   #121
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol post videos

Bro the word is capitalized and bolded for a reason.

at·tack
əˈtak
verb
take aggressive action against (a place or enemy forces).
so who's actions fit your definition of ATTACK

a) the dude with the tennis racket deflecting tear gas cannisters

b) the parapalegic with a rock in a sling

c) the IDF murdering 63 (6 children) and severely wounding 1,765 others including women, doctors, journalists
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #122
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

The media will only show you WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE.

Same goes for the law enforcement thread, dude.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #123
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

oh thanks for the heads up

show me what the media isn't
Old 05-17-2018, 02:42 PM   #124
boof

so when the media says over and over that israel is merely protecting their borders and that palestinians knew what they were getting into

is that the media showing what they want me to see?

or is that the correct media

or are you an idiot with no actual substance going against the grain despite not knowing which grain you're even going against assuming someone like me even gets his information from whatever media you think you're referring to

please post videos
Old 05-17-2018, 02:45 PM   #125
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post

or are you an idiot with no actual substance going against the grain despite not knowing which grain you're even going against assuming someone like me even gets his information from whatever media you think you're referring to
Bingo
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #126
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Lol
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:51 PM   #127
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

so now we're going to pretend 90 percent of the media doesn't portray the plight of the palestinians and the uncalled for brutality of israel?

cool.

and booth if you wanted videos because you were curious and didn't believe it was happening thats one thing, but you want videos just so you can post your own. you are completely closed off to the opposing side.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:47 PM   #128
boof

i don't watch msm so i have no idea what the percentage of which narrative is being pushed. i'm just stating that i have seen plenty of media defending israel. on the right. which is where your thread begins. i was just calling amen's bluff cuz im pretty sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.

i want videos from because i'd like proof that 2,000 palestinians were doing something that justified getting shot with sniper rifles, because my stance is they weren't. and you disagree.

i said i would post 3 for every 1 because i have a strong feeling that you would be hard pressed to find one. and if you did find one video, of probably a small handful of people aggressively fighting to get through the border that justifies the force israel is using, i can show you at least 3x as many showing israel using unjustified force. and if we're having a discussion about who is guilty of war crimes, i think that is important.

i understand the opposing side. i think they're wrong. there's a bunch of racist, genocide encouraging, misinformed people foaming at the mouth with nationalism. the right winged media is justifying it because they are somebody we give a bunch of money to and they are an ally. i think that is a bad reason to be okay with something. i understand you don't totally agree with israel. but it's important to me that you understand the severity of what's actually happening. they shot at least 1800 protesters that were unarmed aka peaceful. that is not something anyone should defend. and most people in the world aren’t. so if you are going to argue that the protesters are guilty as well, then i'd like to see proof
Old 05-17-2018, 06:53 PM   #129
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Boot is a sheep. He will not survive the collapse.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 06:54 PM   #130
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
oh thanks for the heads up

show me what the media isn't
I can't because I'm not there. Neither are you, faggot so STFU.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:09 PM   #131
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
i don't watch msm so i have no idea what the percentage of which narrative is being pushed. i'm just stating that i have seen plenty of media defending israel. on the right. which is where your thread begins. i was just calling amen's bluff cuz im pretty sure he doesn't know what he's talking about.

i want videos from because i'd like proof that 2,000 palestinians were doing something that justified getting shot with sniper rifles, because my stance is they weren't. and you disagree.

i said i would post 3 for every 1 because i have a strong feeling that you would be hard pressed to find one. and if you did find one video, of probably a small handful of people aggressively fighting to get through the border that justifies the force israel is using, i can show you at least 3x as many showing israel using unjustified force. and if we're having a discussion about who is guilty of war crimes, i think that is important.

i understand the opposing side. i think they're wrong. there's a bunch of racist, genocide encouraging, misinformed people foaming at the mouth with nationalism. the right winged media is justifying it because they are somebody we give a bunch of money to and they are an ally. i think that is a bad reason to be okay with something. i understand you don't totally agree with israel. but it's important to me that you understand the severity of what's actually happening. they shot at least 1800 protesters that were unarmed aka peaceful. that is not something anyone should defend. and most people in the world aren’t. so if you are going to argue that the protesters are guilty as well, then i'd like to see proof
nah i hear you. i can link vids that were being rt'ed and shared on twitter but it wouldn't be deemed justified to you, just knowing your stance and where you are coming from. the rolling of tires up to the barricade, people running up into the no go zone to sling stones in, cutting at the fence etc. if i don't post a video of basically ISIS on the back of a toyota with a mounted machine gun you would deem it unnecesary force

and again im actually more on your side than not, i feel for the palestinians, like i mentioned they're between a rock and a hard place. but that hard place is hamas, and i don't see how ignoring them helps anything.

also the rampant racism amongst the palestinian people as well, they have zip zero love for the jews. the entire protest is to retake israel and displace all the jews. they already kicked them out of gaza and have no interest in any 2 state solutions like has been noted

its a quagmire i say
Old 05-17-2018, 07:17 PM   #132
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't because I'm not there. Neither are you, faggot so STFU.
/thread
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 07:37 PM   #133
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You all err in knowledge of the past as well as knowledge of the future.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #134
boof

there's literally hundreds of videos of the gaza protest. you are more than capable of finding one. and if there isn't one showing you what the media isn't, then how the fuck do you know they were ATTACKING? lmao
@Amen

Last edited by boof; 05-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:42 PM   #135
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah i hear you. i can link vids that were being rt'ed and shared on twitter but it wouldn't be deemed justified to you, just knowing your stance and where you are coming from. the rolling of tires up to the barricade, people running up into the no go zone to sling stones in, cutting at the fence etc. if i don't post a video of basically ISIS on the back of a toyota with a mounted machine gun you would deem it unnecesary force
can you show me this? i probably won't see it as justifiable, but i still haven't seen it. and if those are your best examples, real question, does that seem to justify shooting 2,000 people? why wouldnt they just shoot the handful carrying out your examples near the fence?(which isn't a real border btw hopefully you know but even if it was)
Old 05-17-2018, 07:54 PM   #136
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
can you show me this? i probably won't see it as justifiable, but i still haven't seen it. and if those are your best examples, real question, does that seem to justify shooting 2,000 people? why wouldnt they just shoot the handful carrying out your examples near the fence?(which isn't a real border btw hopefully you know but even if it was)

put out by israel but its a video, no need to post vids in response, i don't live with my head in the sand.

also 2000 people weren't shot. 2000 were injured. but you don't need to continually argue your viewpoint. all i'm trying to do is have you acknowledge that hamas is AT LEAST partly, responsible.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #137
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
there's literally hundreds of videos of the gaza protest. you are more than capable of finding one. and if there isn't one showing you what the media isn't, then how the fuck do you know they were ATTACKING? lmao
@Amen
If it's not seen with my own eyes, I don't trust it. Media edits shit to fit their narrative.
Old 05-17-2018, 08:28 PM   #138
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

put out by israel but its a video, no need to post vids in response, i don't live with my head in the sand.

also 2000 people weren't shot. 2000 were injured. but you don't need to continually argue your viewpoint. all i'm trying to do is have you acknowledge that hamas is AT LEAST partly, responsible.
reports say 2000 people were injured mostly from live fire.

but ignoring that IDF created this video(which is pretty important hopefully you'd agree so i looked up other videos from the same day) it looks like about 100-200 people are attempting to fuck shit up. i can acknowledge that hamas probably wants as many people dead as possible for PR reasons and are encouraging everyone to risk themselves any way possible. i realize their tactics are unfortunate. hopefully you can understand that the palestinian people don't have any other options at this point as they have nowhere to go and no way to get there, no legal ability to stick around due to the occupation, and no way to survive from a lack of resources. IDF spokesmen admit they did not minimize casualties, which is one of my main concerns. i'm curious as to what you would suggest palestinians do in this situation since you previously stated that you understood their plight but think this is the wrong way to go about it. they are starving to death on what they believe is their own land
Old 05-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #139
boof

Quote:
If it's not seen with my own eyes, I don't trust it. Media edits shit to fit their narrative.
sooo how are you telling me they are attacking the border if you've never seen a video of it that you trusted you god damn silly goose
Old 05-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #140
veritas
HALL OF FAME

These words will be held against you as you err in understanding prophecy.

Tags
amen a beta fag- amens wife, boof clutching pearls, craving amens response, net 10 yahoo- barc, u a beta fgt -amen wife