User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 05:44 AM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default My Work Ethic

11:45-11:53pm: Put on my longjohns, 2 hoodies a coat, walked in sub zero weather to eat pizza and a beef patty with cheese and pepperoni

11:53-11:54pm: Entered liquor store as it was closing and made small talk with cutie at the counter. Got a pint of jack with no I.D. which is cool because I lost my I.D.

11:54-11:57pm: Walk home, take elevator to apartment

11:57-12:22am: Read Winter Topical Tournament Magazine, drink entire pint of jack which I bought because Pancake does that. Maybe I go on nc too much

12:22am-1:52am: Find website for free tv shows and begin watching second season of Dexter episode 2. Accidentally clicked season 2 final eps while I was watching seaz 1 so I already know how this goes down smh but dex is my boy. I can relate to him...I love him.

1:52am-1:55am: Take a shit, wash my hands and fill an empty gatorade bottle and empty nesquick with water from the tub faucet and chug.

1:55am-5:03am: Think how I'm gonna get my paper up and fantasize about yoga instructor until I fall asleep. Have a dream where I'm acting on stage and see my ex. Her new BF is there and he's shaking his head facepalming? Lol fuck that nigga...

5:03am-5:39am: Wake up and listen to The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D Wattles. I agree with his concepts. I clearly define my life goals: 1- Complete freedom, spend at least 33% of each year in central/south america. No money issues but I'll have to work to get here. 3 million is doable in 5 years, fuck haters I will do it. My working income is ok I just opened a fidelity account and will start to gamble on ice hockey games and put 10G into a mutual fund for starters. 2- Play 1 year minor pro hockey 3- get dragon tattoo on right arm/chest 4- Consistently do yoga/martial arts 5- Perform rap music in NYC venues. 6- Constantly feel gratitude for life

5:39am-5:43am: Put on Pusha-T and get ready to go to McDonalds for breakfast and solidify these life goals then go to gym.

5:43am-5:48am: edit typos

Last edited by NYCSPITZ; 01-09-2014 at 05:48 AM.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:50 AM   #2
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

What a waste of time this click was smh.
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:05 AM   #3
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

^^^ Your melancholy is proof that my work ethic surpasses yours. I don't know you yet you come in my thread talking shit, evidence that you lead a pitiful existence filled with sorrow and too much masturbation. I suggest you listen to some self help audios, it's not too late to turn this around Natural, I can help you through this.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #4
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

this thread sucks donkey balls and masaii fucks friend chicken loving nigger bitches from the tribes of matuki
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:00 AM   #5
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

argentina seems beautiful. i try not to think about Netcees in real life, tbh.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:32 AM   #6
Natural

Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totoro View Post
I have Natural on ignore because he kept picking on me in discussion. I made an attempt to ask him what his problem was, in a frustrated bitch sort of way but he didn't answer back. In a fit of rage I decided to find one of his open mic drops and tell him how much I didn't enjoy it. Yeah I hope that one hurts his feelings. Serves him right. .
My apologies young lad....
Please don't go thinking any less of yourself
I was just joking around. Truely
Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

who did Totoro used to be?

I kinda like this guy

(with mild bias because his name / avy is Totoro)
Old 01-09-2014, 08:31 AM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Real talk: that dream was important and shows alot about how you really feel.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 AM   #9
Sicc

You need to seek a dream analyst. They can decipher what your dream was trying to tell you.

Also, what does this thread have to do with work ethic? Just seemed like a bunch of mumbo jumbo Goals and Fantasies, IMO. I don't see anything different from some one just sitting at home collecting from the state and bleeding the middle class dry.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:51 AM   #10
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

shows high work ethic b/c i woke up @ 5 am
Old 01-09-2014, 08:52 AM   #11
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

lmao natural i saw ur post when i wasnt logged, it's ok child. You're in denial about the status of how pitiful your life is. Seems like you're going through tough times. Best of luck!
Old 01-09-2014, 08:52 AM   #12
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan 12 View Post
this thread sucks donkey balls and masaii fucks friend chicken loving nigger bitches from the tribes of matuki
fuck you nigger
Old 01-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #13
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Would you recommend the book science of getting rich?
Old 01-09-2014, 09:34 AM   #14
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

I would because it expounds upon the monistic theory of the universe which grew out of the fertile soil of Hinduism. Proponents are notable (Hegel, Schopenhauer, Max Planck, Dudes who wrote The Matrix) and I find it highly believable. Everything is interconnected and basically it's about constantly visualizing your goals so that they are constantly in your mind and there's no possible way to fail b/c the whole universe is working with you. It works on the theory that the universe is a living matrix where every single atom is intelligent and can work with you to manifest goals w/ ease. If it's by wallace d wattles i'd say read it or download the audio book into your Mp3.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:57 AM   #15
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
Real talk: that dream was important and shows alot about how you really feel.
already know that

what's your interpretation
Old 01-09-2014, 10:15 AM   #16
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Everything is interconnected and basically it's about constantly visualizing your goals so that they are constantly in your mind and there's no possible way to fail b/c the whole universe is working with you. It works on the theory that the universe is a living matrix where every single atom is intelligent and can work with you to manifest goals w/ ease. If it's by wallace d wattles i'd say read it or download the audio book into your Mp3.
years back when i met this notion i thought, as an innate cynic, it was some new age bullshit. the fact i, and people generally, find it so hard to maintain positive states of mind in this day and age seems to give the theory credence. stifle the burgeoning spirit. idk. i probably just think like that because of depression or something -- not at home drinking jack reading mags on netcees depressed; more intermittently. i'm destined to be a great motherfucker, though, i just don't know how exactly so there isn't a definable goal in my life. yet.

thread is A-
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:37 AM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
already know that

what's your interpretation
Have a dream where I'm acting on stage and see my ex. Her new BF is there and he's shaking his head facepalming? Lol fuck that nigga...

There are three concepts of this dream that are of importance. The first is that you are an actor acting on the stage. The second is your ex. And the third is the ex's new lover who is facepalming.

Acting- This shows manifestly that your "character" is currently performing, you are going thru the motions. The latent content is what is fascinating about this. Which being your subcon is showing you that you are not being who you really are, perhaps it is the way you carry yourself upon this board, or perhaps the "stage" is real life, or most likely both. All in all this shows that on some level you are acting and not keeping it real, trying to be someone and something you are not.

The ex- This shows manifestly that you indeed miss her. Once again the latent content provides the psychological gold: You are performing for her, but she like you, knows that on some level it is just an act. In addition her lack of emotion about your performance and choosing to bring a new lover to your play shows that in her mind there is closure, and that this would be your last performance for her.

The new lover- Here is your replacement publically judging you and making you feel inferior. Not only has he replaced you but he is criticizing your work currently, which is to say he is judging your past work as well. He knows you are acting better than you do because, who you really are is insufficent and inferior to him, as he is know fornicating with your ex. He feels superior to you sexually, which is to say that he latently represents your own inferiorities of the relationship/sexual nature. Furthermore, the facepalm is an action which shows utter contempt for the stupididty/invalidity of a perception, which means that the universe itself (since you seem to be into relating to the universe on a personal level) is conspiring to show you a simple message: QUIT FRONTING. KEEP IT REAL. THIS AINT YOU. FIGURE OUT WHY ANOTHER NIGGA IS KNOCKING IT DOWN AND YOU AINT. QUIT ACTING. IT IS OBV TO ME THAT YOU AINT BEING YOURSELF. GET YOUR MIND RIGHT. PEACE.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #18
Sicc

^ Word.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #19
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXus View Post
years back when i met this notion i thought, as an innate cynic, it was some new age bullshit. the fact i, and people generally, find it so hard to maintain positive states of mind in this day and age seems to give the theory credence. stifle the burgeoning spirit. idk. i probably just think like that because of depression or something -- not at home drinking jack reading mags on netcees depressed; more intermittently. i'm destined to be a great motherfucker, though, i just don't know how exactly so there isn't a definable goal in my life. yet.thread is A-
word to this.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #20
Sicc

@Alphabet

Your avatar picture - From Spawn?

Tags
4:00pm- trade dbz cards, 9:00am - play pokemon, aero wants a reach around, blogspot.com, do u even workfap?, dvd player poopers unite!, farts anal plug bubbles, gay thread, meatspin an aids dick, mothra vs godzilla/zilla wins, natural is alone, naturally gay, okc rd 6, threadbiters inc.