User Tag List

Old 07-11-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default Apparatchiks sucking me Project

This is similar to the Homeric contingent led by Oats but superior in that we will generate more revenue for our e-book. This is intended to be an elite triumvirate and not a soul beyond that. Our mission is to use Pay Per Click, SEO, direct ads, solo ads and generally become masters at marketing our niche. Adding hip-hop oriented individuals to social media sites daily and bombarding their e-mails to obtain leads and sell e-books. I am outsourcing customer service to the phillipines where plenty of soft spoken, friendly, literate individuals can handle technical problems at about 4 dollars per hour if necessary. Lastly, this is not a joke but a serious call to action. Get writing. PM me if serious. Do your own marketing research so we can target our niche.
I will tag people here later once I scour the site for recruits.

My first thought is PancakeBrah/dullboy/Darth Yoda and there are many others. Royalties split.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Lastly, this project is first and foremost about being a man. If you're not willing to take action with your writing skill set and willing to risk the embarrassment of failure or losing to the myrmidons then this isn't for you. Ignore the message and keep it stepping.
@PancakeBrah @Darth Yoda @Witty
Old 07-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

@CopyPat @zygote @Whys Ways
Old 07-11-2013, 02:42 PM   #4
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

@namix @Rawn MacDon @Sharp Nine @Split Eight
Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

I am also hiring one spy to infiltrate myrmidons and report back to me on their strategy (what e-publisher will they use? When will they release? How will they market effectively?) 10/hr via paypal
Old 07-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

@Vulgar @Genocide @EtH

I don't play around i'm serious
Old 07-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I literally don't know wtf is going on
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #9
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

lol, word... s'like a lot of ingredients are on the table but i dont know what to make of it.

i have a better sense for the go-to-market strategy than i do the product at this point bro

you're clearly excited about somethin' - which is a good thing - clue us in man! lol
Old 07-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #10
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

aiight i re-read it -- i understand your mission a bit more, but not "the value proposition".

i have been in the ecommerce/digital marketing scene for 9 years, currently a strategy & insights lead in our attribution marketing analytics practice @ eBay enterprise.... literally measuring the holistic impact/incrementality of the marketing channels you referenced, based on a customer's purchase path/research period...

...leading to my real question at hand: what is the conversion point bro??

selling eBooks? who is creating the eBooks, and what do they consist of?

the success of something like this hinges far more on the quality of the product than the marketing of it dogg.... cost-efficient marketing is only effective for 'ground breaking' products/ideas/innovations -- the differentiater quickly becomes about the quality/novelty of the product once a few competitors are in the space (as paid marketing/non-brand coverage thus becomes more costly)...

so again, what's this eBook all about bro?
Old 07-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #11
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Yes I agree, I have contacted over 3 officials in over 4 different states to begin pre-pre-production and original planning of the digital content, we are uploading buzzwords and decoding keycodes as we speak. Good idea NYCspitz but we won't let you monopolize the trust fund, my people will contact your people shortly for the litigation and the cross-examination.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #12
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I am also hiring one spy to infiltrate myrmidons and report back to me on their strategy (what e-publisher will they use? When will they release? How will they market effectively?) 10/hr via paypal
lol - bro, who the hell are the "myrmidons"???

is that a crew on this site???

if so, who gives a shit about what marketing they are doing?

you'd know as you work your way up the purchase funnel, and invest in different banner networks and search terms.... or - if you know where one of their 'conversion points' are, I can look at the javascript and tell you exactly what they are tracking 8/10 times.

but word man, all this spy talk for 10/hr sounds real intense.... i doubt their strategy is one i would model my own after anyway.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:06 PM   #13
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygote View Post
Yes I agree, I have contacted over 3 officials in over 4 different states to begin pre-pre-production and original planning of the digital content, we are uploading buzzwords and decoding keycodes as we speak. Good idea NYCspitz but we won't let you monopolize the trust fund, my people will contact your people shortly for the litigation and the cross-examination.
haha
Old 07-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

this is equally confusing and enticing

i want to use big words too
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #15
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

e-books is the game, spitting flames is our game. Leave the marketing to me, don't worry about it actually I'm hiring Namix to do that. Just accept or reject my fellow bards. It's a mega tsunami we're riding and the path to destruction has an immaculate view
Old 07-13-2013, 10:00 PM   #16
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

@Sharp Nine said it best... and I too appreciate NYC's leadership via ambiguity.

I feel like I should have spent both more and less time on this initiative today. lol
Old 07-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

You can publish e-books for free. I want to join with 2 others to create an e-book which focuses exclusively on topicals with and introduction and various commentaries included. This shit has the potential to explode and I'm simply looking for a few people to write some really dope material so we can get this out there. That's the first step. @namix I'd like you to be my right hand man here as you know so much about online marketing. If you accept we need one more soldier.
Old 07-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #18
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

i'll hook you up with advice once the ebook is created bro

i have a hard time differentiating this cause from starting my own youtube channel - developing a fan base and ultimately expanding upon the niche from there though...

but again, develop your ebook, i can give you some sage advice for free --- just not sure i share the vision you have yet pawtna
Old 07-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zygote View Post
hahaha
Old 07-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #20
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
Royalties split.
I accept your generous donation