Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2019, 03:48 AM   #101
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
The first one with the castle..I'll set-it up..lol...

Let's do this..nice...
LOL sharp already picked the cat with the rat to test us?
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:14 AM   #102
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Lol..I already wrote to that topic..all good...

I'll change topics..I'll write to this..check in..it's in the battle arena..lol...

I'll post new topic in there...
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 04:16 AM   #103
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Or do you want to write to the cat topic..and I keep that one..?

We can do a topical battle like that..lol..no matter...
Old 02-02-2019, 04:45 AM   #104
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Yeah okay

I’ll write to the cat picture so Sharp knows I didn’t have anything prewrote
Old 02-02-2019, 10:11 AM   #105
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Lol..I already wrote to that topic..all good...

I'll change topics..I'll write to this..check in..it's in the battle arena..lol...

I'll post new topic in there...
lmao where is your verse to that cat pic?

i don’t believe you
Old 02-02-2019, 10:59 AM   #106
Sinacog
Satan

Lol..I have to write to the topic..but i posted the picture it in our battle..we'll post in 2 days?
Old 02-02-2019, 12:14 PM   #107
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
just putting that out there

is there even anyone left to challenge my dominance any more?

i've beat everyone here you ever put forward as one of NC's best ever. if i didn't beat them, its only because we've not faced each other.

that goes for all your precious fav's too. dead man. tha talent/ certain. pent. vulgar. YDK. (LULZ j/k, he was never good)

every supposed top ten topical head here thats faced me, has a loss to me. all facts.

prove me wrong.

aint noone better than me at this shit. put some fuckin respek on my name yo

I'll play

Actually been meaning to hit you up though. Lets co-run another tourney. American football season is over so I have free time again. Something new and different though, I got a few ideas.

If not I'm down to fuck you up over text though. we're 2-1 in favor of you I believe. if not 1-1 if we don't count our MMLP battle, but I counted it.

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 12:17 PM   #108
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
I'll play

Actually been meaning to hit you up though. Lets co-run another tourney. American football season is over so I have free time again. Something new and different though, I got a few ideas.

If not I'm down to fuck you up over text though. we're 2-1 in favor of you I believe. if not 1-1 if we don't count our MMLP battle, but I counted it.
The champ has spoken
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 05:51 PM   #109
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

LOL you serious?

you don’t even show to the AOWL Adonis

why would I believe you’re gonna show?
Old 02-03-2019, 07:37 AM   #110
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

okay, here’s what’s gonna happen

me vs sinacog is up in the BA

winner becomes BA Topical Champion

from then on we work through the signups and defend the belt

once the first match is closed in votes, the next goes up

so next will be Diablo vs Adonis, Diablo vs Objective etc and so forth with whoever signs up to take part

lemme know if you’re in
Old 02-03-2019, 07:55 AM   #111
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
okay, here’s what’s gonna happen

me vs sinacog is up in the BA

winner becomes BA Topical Champion

from then on we work through the signups and defend the belt

once the first match is closed in votes, the next goes up

so next will be Diablo vs Adonis, Diablo vs Objective etc and so forth with whoever signs up to take part

lemme know if you’re in
Nah lmfao

This faggot really out here trying to make up a fifth fake title by battling a wack little turd

@bleak set up my BA Reg title match with DMS please
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 08:26 AM   #112
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Give me until tomorrow. The cool shit I have is too fucking hard to get a hold of/can't get it so I'll never wager that regardless and the rest is trash, but I'll think of something. So far one of these is what I've come up with:

1. A couple of my absolute worst pics I got around of me I never want ncs to see whatsoever + a video I uploaded to youtube for ncs showing my apartment I never deleted for some reason and were too ashamed to post. I cringed at myself when I reviewed it and set it to private. You'll see the date if I post it up so you know I ain't lying.
2. 10-15$ Norwegian candy/goodie bag. (Shipping sucks and I'm broke af so gotta be careful on the off chance that I lose. I got a bit too many requests and couldn't go through with it financially some time ago when I was talking about the bacon cheese paste to put on bread that we have here, but I'll know my budget now.)
3. Choose a sentence I'll put in my signature in bold that'll be there for the rest of the year + some other creative thing you may come up with that isn't too ludicrous.

If it isn't good enough I'll see what I got when it ain't too late and the guests have left (they're sleeping now).
I don’t mean to up this old ass thread but you lost to me again

be a man of your word

I’ll take Option #1 thanks
Old 03-02-2021, 10:41 AM   #113
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Well, we all know what Lars will do with that video of your apartment.

He’s going to post a picture of his load on top of the video for all to see.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:51 AM   #114
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Dont think we ever danced. I may have no showed once
Old 03-07-2021, 07:00 AM   #115
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

your game is battling them under aliases because you know they would try harder if they knew they were facing you.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 11:26 PM   #116
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Well, we all know what Lars will do with that video of your apartment.

He’s going to post a picture of his load on top of the video for all to see.
sounds like bro really made a lasting impression on you to remember that shit out of nowhere

lol
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 02:24 AM   #117
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
I don’t mean to up this old ass thread but you lost to me again

be a man of your word

I’ll take Option #1 thanks
You're too late on this one I'm afraid, idgaf anymore. I got other shit to do and focus on. In a battle where there's stuff on the line I want to have my head clear and it won't be for a while. I'm also leaving this forum pretty soon for Idk how long. You'll probably think and post that will be because of you as well?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 04:27 AM   #118
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakistani Hand Cannon View Post
sounds like bro really made a lasting impression on you to remember that shit out of nowhere

lol
No.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 06:24 AM   #119
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
You're too late on this one I'm afraid, idgaf anymore. I got other shit to do and focus on. In a battle where there's stuff on the line I want to have my head clear and it won't be for a while. I'm also leaving this forum pretty soon for Idk how long. You'll probably think and post that will be because of you as well?
So just to confirm, you’re going back on your word as a man and not fulfilling your end of our deal.

Confirm or deny pussy.
Old 03-09-2021, 02:33 PM   #120
Sinacog
Satan

DIABLO -- let's TOPICAL BATTLE?

Tags
champed scared diktures league, ego inflation to the max, fatwife put him up to this, his wife fat, im the best at telling stories, lars is humble, lars never champed the aowl, never champed topical league, never won nbl, stroking the ego, teeth champed plaque torney, ull never champ nbl