- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lolllllllllllll
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:53 PM   #62
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Im reading cs Lewis's Miracles rn and hes discussing the nature of the future dimension being realized in the present creation in a sense of Gods eternality ..... the kingdom of god being introduced by Christ thru super natural occurences in nature alluding to the resurrection and new Jerusalem that eliminates death by merging the dimension of heaven with our universe and introduces the destruction of time as we perceive it and the rigidity of nature as an inflexible creature. Remember the future.
This is one step away from the greatest truth imho Anthony. It will make the mind hit a brick wall.

“Your future self exists right now.”

Do I need to Elab or do you understand sir?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:11 PM   #63
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

nah I can dig it.....now I need to lose my mind trying to understand consciousness and interdimensional existence. bless UP/
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 01:35 PM   #64
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
nah I can dig it.....now I need to lose my mind trying to understand consciousness and interdimensional existence. bless UP/
It screws the mind up for sure at first but then it fills the soul with purpose.

Your future eternal glorified self exists right now.

Keep meditating upon it. Rtf.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:01 PM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I hope you both stub your toes for eternity
Old 01-10-2019, 02:22 PM   #66
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

hope u step on a lego block fagot
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:37 PM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I hope you think about things, Jim.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:40 PM   #68
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i hope alderaan gets put back together
Old 01-10-2019, 04:37 PM   #69
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I appreciate you sharing. So God exists outside of time, we have free will, but from God's perspective everything has already happened so what we consider free choice is more based on our perspective on the passage of time?

I'm actually kind of saying that our choices aren't exactly 'ours' because we get to pick them, so much as that they're 'ours' because we are the result of a unique set of circumstances that in turn, can only really lead us to making one decision

Haven't actually postulated about God since thinking he was the thing parents hang over your head when you figure out santa isn't real so idk how much I can offer a discussion on your work

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

“Your future self exists right now.”
This sounds a lot like my atheistic semantics argument though
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #70
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I appreciate you sharing. So God exists outside of time, we have free will, but from God's perspective everything has already happened so what we consider free choice is more based on our perspective on the passage of time?

I'm actually kind of saying that our choices aren't exactly 'ours' because we get to pick them, so much as that they're 'ours' because we are the result of a unique set of circumstances that in turn, can only really lead us to making one decision

Haven't actually postulated about God since thinking he was the thing parents hang over your head when you figure out santa isn't real so idk how much I can offer a discussion on your work

This sounds a lot like my atheistic semantics argument though

For us this is the first time it has happened. Even though it already has to God. It is hard to explain with human words.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #71
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Lol. Yeah those human words are so finite
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 05:55 PM   #72
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Use zelph words
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 06:12 PM   #73
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
For us this is the first time it has happened. Even though it already has to God. It is hard to explain with human words.
Man oh man, I sure am sick of these fucking human words. Gonna upgrade to 5G Martian y’all soon as I get the chance.

Nah but to me it seems you explained it well , idk about sharp but I’ve probably put more time into this than him so no judgement.
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #74
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol. Yeah those human words are so finite
That is exactly the problem. You cannot separate the observer from the observed and that is what I am attempting to do with words. It is very difficult to achieve understanding of it because the mind is limited and runs into a brick wall.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:29 PM   #75
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

mods close this
Old 01-10-2019, 07:50 PM   #76
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Use zelph words
What does this mean? I instinctively do not want to.
Old 01-10-2019, 08:43 PM   #77
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

bagga run on sentence my fav

the interdienejsnjaol of the resurrection of the planetary destruction of christ alluding to dingleberry instruction and reclusion of illusion with seclusion of sanctuary and anniversary of anna berry of letter fairies are interplanet.interdeimnseion biggerninception.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 08:47 PM   #78
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Seems pretty understandable though. I think the gravity of God's power is lost on me since I'm not a believer. Any thoughts on my little semantic gripe though?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 09:14 PM   #79
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
bagga run on sentence my fav

the interdienejsnjaol of the resurrection of the planetary destruction of christ alluding to dingleberry instruction and reclusion of illusion with seclusion of sanctuary and anniversary of anna berry of letter fairies are interplanet.interdeimnseion biggerninception.
THEN U FUCKA OUNCTUATE IT U LITTLE SON OF A BITCH BABY FAGOT FUCKIN HURL U INTO A VOLCANO FULL OF SHARKS OIWCE OF SHIT OUSSY
Old 01-11-2019, 10:10 AM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
Seems pretty understandable though. I think the gravity of God's power is lost on me since I'm not a believer. Any thoughts on my little semantic gripe though?
I try not to get too caught up in semantics tbh. I tel you what, give me a solid definition of your terms and we can go from there please. I do appreciate you.