Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #61
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredom View Post
i was referencing in 2003 with the invasion due to the supposed weapons they had and the black flags the states set in place then acting on it, making it look like it's a certain issue but when in all reality they have ulterior motives.
you are seriously still mixing up iran and iraq?

kudos to you for fucking up and sticking with it.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:17 PM   #62
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

sorry my bad, i meant iraq.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #63
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boredom View Post
sorry my bad, i meant iraq.
that was harsh of me. i am drunk and disorderly.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #64
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Iraq and Iran were practically the same scenario honestly; cant say syria is much different, I was really surprised @ what anonymous had to say though. Actually accusing the U.S. of instigating WW3, that's a bold conspiracy statement to share with the world.

I mean if 1 nuke goes off we are fucked, the Tritium leakage in japan is already killing the pacific. The radiation would be catastrophic. On the assumption*
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #65
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

WW3 is upon us imho...
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #66
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Iraq and Iran were practically the same scenario honestly; cant say syria is much different, I was really surprised @ what anonymous had to say though. Actually accusing the U.S. of instigating WW3, that's a bold conspiracy statement to share with the world.

I mean if 1 nuke goes off we are fucked, the Tritium leakage in japan is already killing the pacific. The radiation would be catastrophic.
no they weren't at all.

iran contra was a situation where they held american hostages for several days threatening to execute them. conspiracy theories abound regarding how it led to the islamic revolution and the fall of the ayatollah, but there was a tangible threat to american life and liberty.

iraq.. not so much. saddam was a brutal, genocidal dictator - no doubt about that. his involvement as a threat to american lives, however, was nonexistent. he was actually our BFF during iran contra and we funded and weaponized iraq as a means to keep revolutionary iran in check.

stop talking?
Old 08-29-2013, 10:26 PM   #67
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
no they weren't at all.

iran contra was a situation where they held american hostages for several days threatening to execute them. conspiracy theories abound regarding how it led to the islamic revolution and the fall of the ayatollah, but there was a tangible threat to american life and liberty.

iraq.. not so much. saddam was a brutal, genocidal dictator - no doubt about that. his involvement as a threat to american lives, however, was nonexistent. he was actually our BFF during iran contra and we funded and weaponized iraq as a means to keep revolutionary iran in check.

stop talking?
yeah I dont know what im talking about, but syria... thats something else lol
Old 08-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

diode and god of war neither of you are giving answers, you are just attaching anonymous' name to events or claiming they did something

they cyber attacked the US? you mean when they ddos'ed some bullshit that doesnt matter? lmao cmonson

anonymous helped with the arab springs shit? what you mean twitter? oh i forgot twitter is anonymous too right. anonymous is just everything you guys want it to be it seems
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:07 PM   #69
Diode
PR's Finest

uhhh no anon facilitated communications throughout iran when the country cut the cord on their internet service.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #70
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

explain
Old 08-29-2013, 11:11 PM   #71
Diode
PR's Finest

google you lazy shit
Old 08-29-2013, 11:12 PM   #72
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yo nigga

elvis killed kennedy

dont believe me? google it
Old 08-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #73
Diode
PR's Finest

there are plenty of credible sources, not infowars and anonops.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:16 PM   #74
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

im googling "iran anonymous"

and im getting link after link about how "anonymous" hacked the iranian government and stole emails

a google search of "anonymous gives iran internet" reveals nothing but old articles about anonymous "fighting the regime" from sites i've never heard of

what is "fighting the regime" by making internet memes?

fuck outta hereeeeeeeee
Old 08-29-2013, 11:18 PM   #75
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

oh wait actually reading some of the article it says anonymous helped them on message boards telling them to ddos attack iranian websites

thats anonymous for you. taking a stand against the man. knocking out websites that mean nothing to anyone
Old 08-29-2013, 11:40 PM   #76
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@uh-oh, power in numbers helps a lot. It was probably only a small part of their scheme to get people in to use the Low orbit ion Canon as well. Dunno how successful that shit was, most of the shit they do aint helpful at all, but you shouldn't underestimate the shit they can do. Peeps be mad talented and you wouldn't want them after you either, they've ruined the lives of many as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 11:42 PM   #77
Aesthetic
Pimp

The U.K. just backed down from helping the united states intervene with Syria.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...741346530.html
Old 08-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #78
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
@uh-oh, power in numbers helps a lot. It was probably only a small part of their scheme to get people in to use the Low orbit ion Canon as well. Dunno how successful that shit was, most of the shit they do aint helpful at all, but you shouldn't underestimate the shit they can do. Peeps be mad talented and you wouldn't want them after you either, they've ruined the lives of many as well.
lol loic

grunts.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #79
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

lmfao:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #80
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
like i said they could destroy me, ima nobody who hides nothing. messing with me means nothing.

they have yet to do anything that matters

fact

all they have done is post on message boards about shit and you guys ride there dick like somehow they gave the iranian people internet or some shit. or whatever else you want to attach to them.

Tags
cicada 3301