Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #1
Meth

Default 'Bout to start Breaking Bad

I better like this shit you stupid faggots.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Spoiler: he gets cancer

If you don't like it there's something wrong with you
Old 08-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
If you don't like it there's something wrong with you
^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-29-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
Boredom
Been On One

Battle Record: 26-28

Champed
- Newbie Tournament IV

Boredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant futureBoredom has a brilliant future

watch your tone @Meth

play nice.
Boredom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
Meth

Watched pilot.

Enjoyed.
Old 08-30-2013, 07:27 AM   #6
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

watched the first season through with my girl last night

start of the second season there's that kid with the remote controlled car from the garage scene in season 5

i think people read too much into that shit

don't think it had any significance other than continuity issues
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #7
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
watched the first season through with my girl last night

start of the second season there's that kid with the remote controlled car from the garage scene in season 5

i think people read too much into that shit

don't think it had any significance other than continuity issues
it actually does have everything to do with everything when the creator of the show on down to the costume designers reference all the subtle things they do right down to the color of the clothes the characters wear
Old 08-30-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

The story has some much foreshadowing its amazing.
Last ep with the cigs, (trying not to spoil to much)
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
Meth

I'VE WATCHED ONE EPISODE QUIT IT
Old 08-30-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
it actually does have everything to do with everything when the creator of the show on down to the costume designers reference all the subtle things they do right down to the color of the clothes the characters wear
SO WHAT'S THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PLASTIC REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR BEING RUN OVER BY MARIE, THEN IT APPEARING BEFORE THE GARAGE SCENE 3 SEASONS LATER?

i'm too lazy to go back and type that out again

/capslockunintentional
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 12:53 PM   #11
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

There is no significance. It's more of an easter egg I guess. And it's impossible not to like this show.
My grandma likes it lol she watched all the netflix seasons in like 2 days rofl old ppl
Old 08-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #12
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@Meth, the first half of seasons other than the first tend to drag a little. The second halves make up for it. Season 2 is the biggest offender, but by the middle third, it's excellent.

So don't give up if you get a little bored during the early part of Seasons 2 or 3.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

do not give up when you get the the episode "Fly"