- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ his sisters pussy being Schrödinger’s cat

in the countless dimensions over innumerable galaxies Immo, by pure probability, has lived every hood story he’s ever recanted here while simultaneously having done zero dirt and lives gregariously through everyone’s else he encounters

dry snitching on everyone to look part of the gang

faggot shit
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:02 AM   #82
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Thank you. My observation precisely.
Old 02-26-2019, 03:21 PM   #83
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
lmao did i not just cite sources to uh-oh? idc about the birthright thing. i've been cornered into a conversation strictly about the law instead of morals which we should be talking about and you're talkin about changing the law to make more mexicans illegal sounds like u just dont like fuckin mexican people lmao and i get it from ur fake story or w/e the fuck but i can't be jumpin all around here
we are talking about morals. its your white knight morals vs my real world, victimized by illegals morals.

you over here all 'everythings sweet', legislating like most upper class white folks do --- with no real regard to the people it'll affect
Old 02-26-2019, 03:22 PM   #84
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao @ his sisters pussy being Schrödinger’s cat

in the countless dimensions over innumerable galaxies Immo, by pure probability, has lived every hood story he’s ever recanted here while simultaneously having done zero dirt and lives gregariously through everyone’s else he encounters

dry snitching on everyone to look part of the gang

faggot shit
you're retarded.

name one thing i said that could be used in the court of law YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

worse offense is accusing someone of snitching when you got 0 papers. you the real retard dry snitching
Old 02-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #85
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Itt hoodstar immo is unfamiliar with the the term drysnitching and it's meaning
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:23 PM   #86
Immolate
I'm UPset

i mean u do bring a good point why do i post this shit, i was thinking about it, and it's cuz i been posting on b-boyscom -> PR -> netcees since i was 13. i dont post to talk to faggot ass loser cunts like u

i post to boof, uh oh & diode, and any of the other OGs. yall lil boys just jump in. i dont even know ya
Old 02-26-2019, 03:24 PM   #87
Immolate
I'm UPset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Itt hoodstar immo is unfamiliar with the the term drysnitching and it's meaning
dry snitching is telling without telling

everything i said, you can meet 100k people in the hood with the same story. you think that sister rape story was unique cuz youre a white boy faggot who never grew up where i did. i know a 1000x with that story
Old 02-26-2019, 03:28 PM   #88
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Unsubscribed
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:30 PM   #89
Immolate
I'm UPset

Good ya fuck nigga i hope you die on god. and also, Thank God I'm richer than Ghost1
Old 02-26-2019, 03:41 PM   #90
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
we are talking about morals. its your white knight morals vs my real world, victimized by illegals morals.

you over here all 'everythings sweet', legislating like most upper class white folks do --- with no real regard to the people it'll affect
lol i know you're not calling me upper class. you got it backwards my guy. you still running with this premise that i'm not here or i'm guessing from the bleachers.

i live here, i've worked with an overwhelmingly hispanic population since '16, and have stated that i recognize the problem of the greater la area. i walk skid row, east la, anaheim slums, santa ana riverbed, downtown sd, with nothing but real regard for the people already affected by overly conservative policy.

seems like you don't understand there's a flip side to your real world thats right down the road

funny part is you all the way in the midwest where i came from spouting bullshit that will literally keep mexicans and central americans from fleeing gang violence like you aren't a domestic refugee for the exact same reasons. all while i'm where you used to be trying to help solve your communities problems. hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof
my great uncle was killed by a couple black dudes in the 60s

i have family members that don't like you because of that

do you think thats reasonable?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:59 PM   #91
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

When was Lars not considered an OG lol even Bags wtf this guy is fucking ancient apparently. Why are u still here Immo?

Pls explain because clearly your boarding is a travesty when ur not rambling about fucking your family members

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #92
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @ XXXkardashian in here

fuck Immo
Old 02-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #93
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
HMU when you seen your baby sister raped by illegals. then if u still feel all this SJW shit, ill respect you
we’re you there with Billy Jacobs when he raped his mom too?

Tags
ganghis kahn, itt suburban kids, receiving, shocker uhohs confused