Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-24-2018, 03:17 AM   #1
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future
Default Paragraph Paradox

granted I go absent a bunch of idiots run rampant, pitty patted among the scrapped shit, chit chat with above averages asking for a chance in the spotlight dammit, getting gully picking up on what they fish out, whatever the dish out, fresh sushi whats the risk now? whatever dead horse they dig out could get ripped down, see gull i run up on you not giving a flock, I rip it & dont stop, hit it til it pop, got the pus leaking out, holy shit Im peaking now, strip that acapella & beat them down, keep em clowned what a circus brah, what you tryna pull & jerk us off, you want to work with God stick to the barcode as I purchase yall, put that beam on ya put the lean on ya, knock ya ass out & put the dream on ya, i seen all yall, cant take a break, cant waste a day, gotta let them haters haaaaaate, must be ludacris how I got pussys poppin over what they should be droppin, could be droppin, imagine the route they took me off in, now that pot is cooking often, I got that easel, you ease Ls, dont gotta paint a picture when you bring that anger witcha, slanging scriptures of angels with a temper that lost their halo fixtures, depressed shit, oppression with a simple set of imagery, silly me for leaving it for sympathy, false gods that follow wherever the ignorance leads, such a mystery how one can falsify all this time while trying to call it like...yall blind? anyway forget where this was going now Im flowing out & into the next cypher, wherever they test writers better remember that feeling when you stress fire cause someone going to get rolled on & smoked
Old 02-24-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
Alice

Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

The first half of this was a barrage of unique word placements, ideas and a great flow. But I think the title is also intriguing in that regard. Particularly after 'easel' it changed significantly in my opinion, but I appreciate the style you executed this in. Enjoyable read.
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:10 AM   #3
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

Whatup mj??
Pretty obvious you basically key styled this so i mean can't really critique too much. That being said i did find the vocab and complexity definitely lacking regardless.. you know what it is. You drop by far the most material here, not much i or anyone else can really tell you at this point unless you really want to start taking this seriously which clearly you aren't. This is just for fun, and I'm in the same boat. You do it for you, not anything else. I'll say it again. Would still rather see you take more time and drop fewer overall pieces of higher quality than just 2 or 3 new average drops per week
Old 03-05-2018, 03:29 PM   #4
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Need competition to take anything serious. It's an open mic not a tournament. Thanks for the feedback though.