Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-24-2018, 07:40 PM   #21
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

good thread.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:14 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
I find it sad you pride yourself on playing characters but have yet to properly assess my character here
Your character is not your character. I could help you but it will be painful to you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:15 PM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Just stay gone honestly. We're about talent here. You have none. This isn't a gossip site anymore where you can thrive that's over.
Would you like to battle? Is that the proper response? Set it up. But you won’t. Bc you are all talk.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:24 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Your character is not your character. I could help you but it will be painful to you.
Elaborate? I don’t think you comprehend my mental dexterity and mastery. In a real life environment I would dominate you psychologically.

Shoot me a text if you don’t wanna elab here
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:28 PM   #25
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Can we be friends now?
Old 02-24-2018, 08:41 PM   #26
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tell me everything about yourself. This is important.
Just a single dad of two amazing boys, Shipping and Receiving manager for a fortune 500 company. Doing decent money wise, but my patience is growing thin with these boys. And I have no help, only family around is too old to watch them. Its rough, you would think it would be has easy as saying "well that's what a dad is supposed to do". But its not that easy....(Online boarding history) Used to do hacks and skin designs for two battle sites; LyrickalWars (actually owned the host and url name for that one) and HipHopHeads was just an admin there to install hacks, made 90% of all the little banners oh and did their belts. Never battled, on either one. I have a few hours after the kiddos go to bed so I just one day decided to check out what's still out there. And landed here first, seems like I made a good choice from all my observations I've made. Glad to be here, everyone seems cool. Aside from a few people I don't care for, not like it matters who I care and don't care for, but no names will be mentioned.

So you going to stick around?
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:48 PM   #27
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Just a single dad of two amazing boys, Shipping and Receiving manager for a fortune 500 company. Doing decent money wise, but my patience is growing thin with these boys. And I have no help, only family around is too old to watch them. Its rough, you would think it would be has easy as saying "well that's what a dad is supposed to do". But its not that easy....(Online boarding history) Used to do hacks and skin designs for two battle sites; LyrickalWars (actually owned the host and url name for that one) and HipHopHeads was just an admin there to install hacks, made 90% of all the little banners oh and did their belts. Never battled, on either one. I have a few hours after the kiddos go to bed so I just one day decided to check out what's still out there. And landed here first, seems like I made a good choice from all my observations I've made. Glad to be here, everyone seems cool. Aside from a few people I don't care for, not like it matters who I care and don't care for, but no names will be mentioned.

So you're a manager at a local Walmart congrats.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 08:50 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Elaborate? I don’t think you comprehend my mental dexterity and mastery. In a real life environment I would dominate you psychologically.

Shoot me a text if you don’t wanna elab here
When I got a new phone I lost your number feel free to text me your number.

Here goes: both you and Chris have have a higher estimation of yourselves than is applicable. But on comparing both of you to each other diode is more diodey than you.

I want good things for you Seth and this is no beef. Just let the initial blow land and learn from it and then we can formulate a strategy on how to proceed bro.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:52 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Can we be friends now?
I am willing to try. Are you? What is our beef anyway?
Old 02-24-2018, 08:52 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

This is encouraging me to. How old are you?
Old 02-24-2018, 09:15 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

So you're a manager at a local Walmart congrats.
Leave him alone.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:17 PM   #32
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

How does one install a “hack” ? Do you need a server code?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-24-2018, 10:03 PM   #33
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is encouraging me to. How old are you?
Turning 30 this July sir. Do you have kids?

As for Aero. Those kind of comments is exactly why I usually don't post in the discussion forum, except for music related topics. Just reminds me of my 2yr old that tries to push his 4yr old brothers buttons and then its just a pointless back and forth of just bullshit. So I just ignore it and move on.

Veritas, let me ask you a question, honestly don't mean it in a bad way... but why does your arrogance/confidence come off as troll like to me? Maybe cause I don't know you? Are you really the best?
Old 02-24-2018, 10:10 PM   #34
Incredible

Quote:
How does one install a “hack” ? Do you need a server code?
A hack is like the giving rep option we have. And it just really depends on the hack, sometimes you can just add/edit/replace a code that's already on the server from the vbulletin files. Naturally the bigger hacks are the ones that require more in depth steps.

Its quite easy either way, when you download the hack file from vbulletin it comes with step by step instructions.
Old 02-24-2018, 10:20 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

As for Aero. Those kind of comments is exactly why I usually don't post in the discussion forum, except for music related topics. Just reminds me of my 2yr old that tries to push his 4yr old brothers buttons and then its just a pointless back and forth of just bullshit. So I just ignore it and move on.

Veritas, let me ask you a question, honestly don't mean it in a bad way... but why does your arrogance/confidence come off as troll like to me? Maybe cause I don't know you? Are you really the best?
I do have kids. 15.5 and 12.

As for Aero never give him a fraction of your feels because he is not at all what he appears to be. We once talked in real life and he is a mousey Asian coward.

As for being the best? Yes.

How may I help you?
Old 02-25-2018, 12:16 AM   #36
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:

You're 0-3 in battles and no one knows you. You contribute nothing to the site and you want to talk about why you don't post in Discussion. Who gives a fuck? You're boring and irrelevant.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 08:15 AM   #37
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am sort of in a dilemma. Is there value to being here? Is it better to keep my shadow here than on Facebook? Should I even allow my shadow to play at all? What is the point of this? Perhaps I wish that everyone else here would simply step up to my level but I know that is impossible. I tried to be cruel judge. I tried loving father. I tried magician I tried jester I tried coach I tried monk I tried assassin. All of these characters had their place and remained unbeatable. I tried preacher and prophet and did the Lords work. I was Anthony’s guardian angel and now in his real life, the life that matters, he is finally on the path. I am here to help...but must I hurt to help? Why must all of you hurt each other? Why can we not all try to elevate each other? Or do you all only wish for me to shed blood? These are my thoughts in a Joycian stream of consciousness. Your response will indicate the course of events.
I read this in your southern accent...
Old 02-25-2018, 08:27 AM   #38
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

LOL for what it's worth I actually like Incredible

He's a pretty chill poster, a white Seadad, he doesn't need consuming by The Lime imo
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:24 AM   #39
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I am willing to try. Are you? What is our beef anyway?
I thought we resolved it months ago.
Old 02-25-2018, 10:17 AM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

You must’ve resolved it with one of his other characters
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
boring, go into the woods an hunt wife, here we go again, skips every v post since 2013