Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 03:20 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

this speaks volumes to who you are tho. this is the only thing that you claim to be talented in and you wont even take the time to actually focus and craft a polished product instead you just slap together some half ass bullshit and label it triple platinum then wonder why every1 is against u.

time to make some adjustments in your flawed perspective.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:26 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Lol

I'm just laughing right now.

This is some half ass recording as a scratch track. The quality is super fucking shitty, I get that. But this shit is meant to be a tool for me to get better. If you can't say that lyrically this is better than 90% if this bullshit out today y'all are smoking crack.

This song especially just illustrates the entire reason I keep doing it.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #23
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

it's too late
Old 02-09-2018, 03:33 PM   #24
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
this speaks volumes to who you are tho. this is the only thing that you claim to be talented in and you wont even take the time to actually focus and craft a polished product instead you just slap together some half ass bullshit and label it triple platinum then wonder why every1 is against u.

time to make some adjustments in your flawed perspective.
Lost it.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:50 PM   #25
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

lemme just preface this by saying...rather i'l ask...what reason would i have to hate? (consider i don't be on here like that, nor do i give a fuck what the consensus is)

anyway, beats nice. the flows kinda tidy.

the verse is ass.

you talking shit like...
Quote:
If you can't say that lyrically this is better than 90% if this bullshit out today y'all are smoking crack
nigga...who/what do you listen to? cause comparing it to the garbage that's out these days & saying its better really isnt saying a muthafucking thing...like..."lemme settle for mediocrity & justify it by saying oh im better that so & so"...nigga, strive for greatness fuck is you talkin bout??

if that's your aspirations, you're fucking up...also, while i'd agree there's alot weak shit out these days, youre still wayyy wrong.

honestly, your pen game is weak (based off maybe 3? tracks of yours ive heard) & its not like youre killing the other areas to make up for it. i understand whole heartedly music is much more than than having a nice pen (hence all these whack text rap ass niggas) but dont act like yours is even up to par - & i say that to say, stay on your game & improve it...

...either that, or continue to take it like a hoe ass nigga & call it hate cause that's easier to deal with. & yes im aware its just some rough type shit, im taking it as much.

on a positive note, i fuck with some of the unorthodox rhymes...not the rhymes per se, more the approach. also you seem to have a genuine love for the art, i'll always fuck with that.

no shade nigga, i give it how i feel it outta respect, that being said, you feel some typa way, say something.

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:16 PM   #26
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

From start to finish - I've been rippin all contenders/
But it seems the problem isn't all this talent I was given/
I'm just a fuckin sinner - Lord, you listenin i'll admit it/
A couple bad bitches n some swishers it's official/

nothing here. you've not ripped any contenders. even as a braggadocios line this is so painfully vanilla its upsetting. next couplet is random because the first line doesn't indicate there is an actual problem that ud be pondering here to the point where u literally take your wrong doings on earth in the eyes of god into consideration? I guess the fact that youre unsuccessful in this hobby and its well known is the implied problem here but that completely contradicts your opening line about "rippin all contenders" ... and then you follow up with more filler garbage about sexy women and weed which is completely random, uncreative and disingenuous to your life....well....the sexy women part anyways.

Don't know what they told you - never did what I'z sposed to/
recommend you don't offend him by pretendin you know sumn/
Better for us both you just left him alone/
Any second he could blow, I'm just lettin you know/

I'z!??! never did what I/z ssposed to!? fucking plantation slang ?~? jesus Christ. the rest of this is just a testament to the façade of an inflated street hungry tough guy persona of yourself that only exists in your mind and has never manifested itself in reality.

All my family hold me down - never beg for a meal/
Finny leave ya bitch fiendin like I'm needin a deal/
Finna leave ya bitch leakin like ya D on Shaquille/
Finna break even steven when I spray somethin ill/

this is the spiritual lyrical masterpiece u in here saying is your best work to date!? absolutely horrible. ur an ugly fat lumpy headed dirtbag youre not doing shit with any1s bitch.....and even if u were...HOW IS THIS SO FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING COMPARED TO 90% OF WHATS TRENDING INT HE INDUSTRY.....WHERE DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS INCREDIBLE IDEAS??!? IVE NEVER SEEN THEM>!?

shaq reference in 2018 ok sure ...that seems sensible

ends with you spraying something ill....watchout guys we have a lyrical magnum opus on our hands here

Later on I'll prolly visit ya mama/
Got a thang for the drama - need a new kink in my armour/
It don't matter what you call him - Mad Hatter with a callin/
Big baller wit the column - Index flush with the product/

this whole set is some ghostface killah shit if he was autistic

Y'all faggots act like bitches
Man I just don't get it
And I don't fuck wit it

Finny BEEN a soldier, what's a pawn to a General?/
Y'all can get off of my genitals, I should stop cuz you miserable?!/
Y'all some bitches on a mission, you convinced you could fuck with me/
The reasons ain't obvious then you probably one of them/

the pawn is a soldier...which you have reversed as something you are...then u claim that the pawn is worthless compared to the general....implying youre now the general LMAO...idiot shit here...plus youre not a soldier or General in any sense of either meaning for absolute certain fact........... last couplet doesn't even rhyme and the broken fucking English on this isn't even as offputting as the completely incorrect use of the colloquialism that you ended the scheme in.

Don't you EVER disrespect me Imma make you my bitch/
Slap you in the fuckin mouth if you ain't feelin my shit!/
I came to knock'em out - Mama told me I should/
Hall of famer to the booth - J wetter than Truth like...
How you want it, you can get it anytime/
Like ya baby mother told me when I hit it from behind/

where is the substance man. literally where>? more brag shit about how ur the best and one of the most painfully fucking simple similes ive had the displeasure of reading in years upon years. an again this strange sex icon image you've deluded yourself into believing when in reality you've openly confessed to how dismal your sex life and affairs with women in general typically are. really that wouldn't even be that much of an issue if you were pushing this ideas in a clever way or with complex rhyme structures but youre not even managing that AND on top of that transgression you are sitting as an open critic attacking successful mainstream artists for having simple styles that utterly and completely still annihilate this lazy dogshit.

She be callin, I don't answer - she be blowin up my phone/
If I pay her no attention she gonna have to let me go/
So... listen here, it's time to say good-bye/
Don't got the time or the patience to fuckin care if you cry/
Or even care if you die - What if it was me n no lies!/
I promise Imma see you, but I'm leavin cuz uhhhh

nursery fucking rhymes. OK MY RAPS DONE OKEY DOKEY ITS BEEN FUN...DID I MENTION A GUN>? OR THAT I GET LOTS OF BUNS? HICKORY DICKORY DOO DAH...TRIPPLE PLATINUM BOOYAH

uhhh worst ever.

Y'all faggots act like bitches
Man I just don't get it
And I don't fuck wit it

so don't fucking sit here and say OK WELL THE RECORDING SUCKED....MY DELIVERY SUCKED BUT ...THIS WAS A LYRICAL MASTERPIECE......cuz it was anything but. this was the worst thing ive read in years....and I read all of the old open mics that infiltration posts in our archives from 2003 written by 14yr old wiggers and even that horrible horrible shit outshines this like a solar eclipse.

theres nothing here. you didn't say anything of value, merit, truth. you completely lacked creativity and or any sort of innovations or new approaches conceptually.

you are everything that hip hop doesn't need. miss me w ur self proclamations of talent and god awful attempts at music u fucking loser.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:22 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

The fact you actually broke that down tho to critique it.

Lmao, you must be bored.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #28
Ghost1

stfu uncle tim
Old 02-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #29
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
TOP DEFINITION
[Uncle Tim]
Pejorative:

Origins:
Originally used to describe white persons who appeared to hold 'anti-Caucasian' biases or viewpoints, it now applies to all males who seem to embrace opinions that oppose or denigrate any group to which they obviously belong (i.e. gender, weight, religion, creed, hair color, social class, etc.)

Gender roles: A man who argues for and holds the opinions that are usually expected of a militant 'anti-male' woman. He is considered an 'enabler' or 'yes man' to an extreme version of feminism, despite being male himself. Not to be confused with a male who supports equal rights or gender equality, this person takes an 'male bashing" mindset to the extreme.
Had to google what that was, have never heard the expression til Knucklehead typed lol.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #30
Ghost1

smh it was a typo for uncle tom ...lol have u been drinking this week?
Old 02-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Nah, don't do alcohol. Can't even stomach the smell, tbh. Certainly not a fan... Must've been all the hard partying up until about 30 years old.

Now I just drink top shelf wine for dinner. Just 1 glass tho. Other wise the 2 beer queer effect kicks in, TBR lol... Not a heavy drinker at all... 2 Full glasses of wine - I'll be drunk lol...
Old 02-09-2018, 04:38 PM   #32
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
smh it was a typo for uncle tom ...lol have u been drinking this week?
i was a classic meme when i saw amen's response

i was this one

this one right here
Old 02-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #33
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Nah, don't do alcohol. Can't even stomach the smell, tbh. Certainly not a fan... Must've been all the hard partying up until about 30 years old.

Now I just drink top shelf wine for dinner. Just 1 glass tho. Other wise the 2 beer queer effect kicks in, TBR lol... Not a heavy drinker at all... 2 Full glasses of wine - I'll be drunk lol...
HE WASN'T ASKING YOU A LEGITIMATE QUESTION

SOCIAL CUES DO YOU SPEAK THEM
Old 02-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #34
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Apparently, I do not lol...

Missed me with that one. My bad - disregard the 2 beer queer rant then.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #35
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Had a breakdown for you bags but my page refreshed on my phone. I'll tell you what I MEANT to day later.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:57 PM   #36
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Damn people do audios here............
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #37
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao this isn't even good in text, nevermind audio

half the bars don't even rhyme as I scrolled through it

wack
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:13 PM   #38
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Why isn't this posted in the audio section anyway....
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #39
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Lol

I'm just laughing right now.

This is some half ass recording as a scratch track. The quality is super fucking shitty, I get that. But this shit is meant to be a tool for me to get better. If you can't say that lyrically this is better than 90% if this bullshit out today y'all are smoking crack.

This song especially just illustrates the entire reason I keep doing it.

We all have that opinion of ourselves. Us rappers. Doestn necessarily mean its true. I mean like i said man. Get a mic. Rap that shit like u halfway mean what your saying with some swag. Get it mixed halfway decent. Then report back. You posting this as is basically just set yourself up to get shitted on. This is netcees bruh. You should know that by now
Old 02-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #40
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Damn people do audios here............
Ya peep the page.
Www.Soundcloud.com/urbangenocide

Tags
this shit was trash