Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default Week 9 Mag: It’s Just the Beginning..

INTRO

What’s up fagits, we’re back again bringing you yet another extraordinary NBL magazine! This week I had the help from bleak, Infiltration, and Unemployed aka Nick James. Nick James used to be dope af back in like 2005-2010 era as far as I can remember. I wasn’t on forums from 2008-2015, but it seems like we’re here making a comeback. Last week was dope, had some good matchups including Orc vs. ill nik-A, and bleak vs. For Battling. I plan on incorporating new things each week to continue sparking interest, and keep the momentum going.

INTERVIEW WITH 2TRIPPLE0

1. What’s up bro, you’re a vet here at Netcees. For those who don’t know too much about you may think your bars aren’t the best. Can you tell us a little aboot yourself?

- Right well I been emceeing since like forever... Started at b-boys but didn't really get established until 2009 on netcess anyways been around a few sites don't know if I'd call myself a vet but uhh love freestyling and battling since back in the day... I'm usually the type a guy who posts in cypher threads and battle arena so nbl is quite new to me... I've been at other leagues at different sites but I guess I've always been considered midtier here and I guess nbl just respects much more diligent work from its writers and battlers but somehow I've made it through to the roster this season so I hope I make a good impression on y'all... I'm not expecting much just want to have a good time....

2. What ever happened to the dropping grounds tournament you were supposed to run?

- Well long story short cause this was awhile ago when I was supposed to run that shit... I think basically what happened was it was the first time I was kind of put in moderator shoes and people just ain't kind of pertain to that idea... I'm not even sure if I was supposed to host it but anyways only like four or five people signed up and it just needed more support from members and I guess it never fully achieved the high grade established kind of like popularity that some other tournaments on netcess have received... It's too bad really I would have loved to mod something since I've never been put into that role on this web site...

3. Who are currently your TOP 3 text battlers right now and why?

- Hmm... Text battling hmm... And fight now hmm... Well I been away for a couple months so excuse me if this sounds predated and again I don't join many leagues and that so I'm not really too faimilar with the text battlers out there that are really known in the nbl world if that makes sense but if I had to choose and this is just off the top of the dome er whatever from what I can recall but id go with...

1. Cred
2. Basic m
3. Kill spree

- I guess but that's just of as recent and again I ain't know that much but I've enjoyed some of creds shit and basic M seems like be know what he doing when it come to text battling... Don't know though now that I think of it Allen Knight is nice and idk I'm sure there's others don't know if kannon is still around but I battled him a couple times... He's alright... Also dynamix has some tight shit as well... Sorry can't think of any others...

4. You’ve been ghost for a few months man, we’ve missed you. Where have you been?

- Yeah I feel you... To be truthfully honest I'm not sure I should have been boarding keeping up with you guys but I been putting my life together doing this and that... I could say more but I'd rather leave it at that...

5. Is there any advice you can give to some of the newbies in the league? Such as Unemployed, Habitat, and Schadenfreude?

- Okay I ain't see schade as a new I battled him before and I think really anyone who got the basic principle of rap and the battling thing ain't really a newb... Newbs are people that sign on and they're like what's a bar?? These guys already got the basic format down they already know what they have to do to improve I probably couldn't tell them anything they don't already know... I guess my advice would be don't take this shit to the heart just have fun and get ya ideas out with the pen...

6. What is the first emotion that comes to your mind when you think of the name “Bags”?

- Okay a dude who puts a lotta work into these forums.. A superduperillyfresh moderator who knows all these little simple facts about everyone on the site and probably recalls more members and battles and discussions then like half the site will ever even be able to understand... I mean that dude'll just pop in and out of a discussion on anyone and be like oh u remember the time you did this or someone bodied someone else in some battle from years ago... Lol I mean that guy is netcee history making in the flesh he knows everything I feel like being a bit weird like that but watch what you say bags is watching lol not that the guy hasn't banished me like four times but whatever no one else can do what bags does... He truly is a testament to netceeing he really does know everything about everyone...

7. Give some shoutouts to your boys!

- Right shout out to Hamlet crew shout out to the highlands shout out to 617 shout out to my mom and pops to my homebro Westbrook lil mark my homies back in the day my home girls hmm Mario crew and unhh all my true netcee gangsters who been keeping it real since day one

8. What goes through your head when you see pictures of horses?

- yeah well no comment homie that’s what I like what I’m into if you feel me

BATTLE REVIEWS BY UNEMPLOYED

Habitat vs Karp

close battle n the votes showed it with karp edgin it 8-6. From what im used to seein from karp this seemed like 30% of what hes capable of n I actually voted for habitat but I knew this wuld go either way.

Winner - karp

Infiltration vs Mr. J

mr. J is actually showin visible improvement weekly. ive been peepin him n he can be pretty clever if he culd polish his wording he mite develope into somethin decent. the newbie tourney punch was nice. Inf took this battle 5-1 in votes with a more consistent verse tho.

Winner - infiltration

Swerve vs Wrath

another close battle here. I was feelin a cuple punches from both of em but swerve def had lotb with that ballistics punch. The votes swung in his favor 7-3 in a possible botw canidate.

Winner - Swerve

Profit vs Flo real

sum decent shit in this one. profit came with a cuple haymakers most notably that love/cleveland punch. dope shit. Flo real is steady and mightve took this one but the not so fresh nameplays towards the end of his verse hurt him in this one. Profit swept the votes 5-0.

Winner - Profit

ill nika vs Orc [pic battle]

battle of a couple legends nikas stand out punches were the balance/losses in a row n the hairline quote. Orcs quotes showed he was the better of the 2 n that teeth buck line was brutal.. it was enough to sweep the votes for him 7-0

Winner - Orc

For Battling vs bleak

gotta acknowlege bleak for a min.. dude is batting a 2-6 record and he keeps showin up n not signin out or givin up. more of a man than sum ppl I aint gonna mention. FB dog walked him in this one tho lol that mermaid punch was brutal. shout out to bleak for showin improvement each week. FB swept the votes 7-0.

Winner - For Battling

Ender vs Krucial Thirteen

honestly.. prolly the best verse ive seen from krucial thus far. showed he can be kinda clever now if he culd word or learn to misdirect he culd possibly add sum sting to them punches. Ender came decent im not to familiar with him but he seems like an up n comer. He took the votes 7-3.

Winner - Ender

Joe Boston vs Dynamics

wording was choppy in both verses but joey boston dropped a fire enterprise line that was lotb and prolly won it for him. I hope dynamics stays at it with sum better wording on effective concepts he culd be decent. Boston swept the votes

Winner - Joe Boston

Pinot Grij vs Letterman

I thought this battle was closer then the votes reflect. both had dome good shit n it couldve gone either way but i guess all the voters were feelin pinot jus a lil bit more. Good shit from both of ya tho.

Winner - Pinot Grij

Also..

Facts Muhsheen def. Mgg xl via no show
Sour Joog def. Strikta via no show
Unemployed def. Killing Spree via no show
Darker Ego def. Problumatic via no show

TOP TEN PUNCHES BY UNEMPLOYED

We can drop the guns and talk knives if you step to my dojo,
I'll stab and leave four handles coming from your skull like the Punisher logo
Swerve vs wrath

Your not a crook in these streets i studies your repertoire
You'll never have an Enterprise in ur hood theyll just find ur dead body in the trunk of ur rentacarfat wife
Joe boston vs dynamicz

& ur girls been sus’ frm the start. If u dnt knw what I mean, u’ve got a problem
She’s a mermaid.. looks good at the top but starts gettin’ fishy at the bottom
For battlin vs bleak

Honestly; at first I wasn't sure if u ever let the Heat cook
but now that pic got me real shook. I mean maaan even those Teeth Buck
Orc vs ill nik-a

I killed u the last three so it’s either mod or battler before u lose control
fat wifeu need to find some New Balance... besides sportin the number of times I’ve beaten u in a row
Ill nika vs orc

Ur raps ain't felt, even ur reviews get no props so quit now, scrub
Think Cleveland, cos u gon have a tuff time gettin thru this season w/o lovefat wife
Profit vs flo real

Wrath works the angles tryna sneak wins, its a fact you're lame son,
I work the angles so ballistics can't find the trajectory I spatter your brain from.
Swerve vs wrath

On the road to success ur gonna crash, prolly cause u boring us
Swerve in the nik of time, and you still wont be a champ at 40+
Wrath vs swerve

who thinks this groupie worthy? all he gon do is catch 2 clips early.
ill place a few rounds in his threads like he posting up in the noobie tourney
Mr. J vs infiltration

You’re unapproachable and more than a square...
If a chick ever says HelloFresh, they can’t cook and ordered from there
Karp vs Habitat

THROWBACK BY INFILTRATION

Toil:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius
Homie's DISGUSTING...gotta kidnap and bind them just so he can get inside gals
The kid is like....foul. Looks like Bags isn't the ONLY one who's fucking a bitch who's tied down
^^That scheme’s a fail, no doubt. Wouldn’t rhyme if ya wail or shout
Seems we got such a Cash flow problem...even the Fed couldn’t bail him out
Ya won season 6 by standing on top of all of the vets from before..
Now we’re vexed that you soared.
You’re only on top of the giant on my shoulders...so he can suplex ya neck to the floor
Ya style reminds me of Resin’s, except where he roasts ya just swoon..
..it’s such a ‘feminine remake of a classic’...ya oughta write the new Ghostbusters tune
Too weak for this match, as I sweep the clash you’ll hide at home eating trash..
Guess we’re alike after all: cus while you’re cleaning out cookies, I’ll be deleting ***he
Facing Toil means ur dead. This thread filled ya with wonder then dread..
..and made ya piss ur sheets so violently, you waterboarded the monster under ya bed..
Ya fell from heavyweight to paper champ. Fact. This story is funny..
Cash went from gold to paper so seamlessly...thought he was re-enacting the history of money
I dread to boast but I fucked ya girl first, she bled the most
So while I’m ahead in this roast, at least you’re a notch above Toil...on her bed post
I got a dick like the biggest club, ya girl cried as it got thick with blood
...I left her pussy ‘ripped as proof of entry’. Like a fucking ticket stub.

Vs

Cashius:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toil
Anyone down for a gimmick/concept/whatever you call it battle next week? Like where a mod lists a bunch of phrases and we have to turn them into punches as best we can (with a few punches left over for personals etc)?
"Hey, guys lets try this cool complicated thing!" Shut the fuck up...Could you be more annoying?
It looks like you already tried this in your verse and your words were "weak", "forced", and "boring"
Your chick's yelling at me "Don't Pull out!" A seed?...She's like fuck it, whatever
She's screaming at YOU to stay inside too...so you aren't seen in public together
Ex just split...Now he's depressed and shit to the point he might stalk her.
It's quite awkward....dude turned blue and started touching more boys than a White Walker
The WHOLE LEAGUE is better than this guy...I guess that he can try though
Motherfucker, you couldn't be a Season Champ if you stole the recipe from Diode
You're not ACTUALLY gettin' paid, B...Cash is getting gravy
Broke bitch don't even understand the Term Paper...the only one he getting a Pass from is the ladies
And back to his ex, this cat is a mess...I bet you needing the hoe, look...
You prolly Trapper Keeper binded, then force her to act out scenes from The Notebook
Meet the ruthlessness of Cashius. You didn't check in truthfully, you faggot
It's like you turned down the Gimmick Battle...then tried to see who can be the wackest
Mother FUCK your old site. This is Nessy's! ...And no one is feeling you, hoss
He's been sucking on the Lime so hard his diet must consist of tequila and salt

Winner = Cashius

TOP 10 RANKINGS BY BLEAK

Keep in mind signouts influence your momentum in my eyes. Some of these guys are top 5 when signed in

10. Sour joog 1 NS win but he is 3-0 and had to find a way on this list. The voters are receptive to his style and he has had a pretty comfortable transition from RB. I'm interested in how he shows up against some of the other names on this list.

9.For Battling signed out atm but picked up a W last week, subbing in for a NS. His momentum has been red hot, leaking over from his win over Aero in TWC. It may have been a NS but we all know why. And honestly I think it really cheated us out of a good battle. As well as Aero's presence in many discussions outside of Super bowl LII. RIP

8. Habitat got barely edged put by Karpis last week in a BOTW nominee that could have gone either way. A win there would have been huge but I'm still excited for his prospects. Tier establishment incoming this week as hes in a mid tier superfight w/ sJoog

7. Nik-A had a tough load last week, Orc's pic game is strong. I respect the effort tho and I really enjoyed his verse. He's signed out rn but I expect him to be back when TWC slows down.

6. Alvin Karpis has been teetering on mid tier this season but I sense a run in the HOF'er. A win over Hab last week in a close vote had to be a sigh of relief, but I'm looking forward to some KO victories when he finds his groove. He gets his shot at contender this week against Swerve, which should be a fun 1.

5. Allen Knight signed out for TWC or something after dropping the title via NS? There have been many battles this season that have been ruined by NS's, and I'm sure ppl were looking forward to AK and Des for the belt. Besides that, he is always a threat.

4. Swerve has been on a bit of a roll since our compliment battle. He's got Alvin this week, so it's up to Karpis to prove he belongs here instead. I've got him over Allen Knight only because AK is signed out for 2 weeks now, but he has been writing some pretty good verses and picking up Ws

3. Destroyer man fuck Des signing out w/ the belt like he's CM Punk or something. Can't even defend what you won against HABITAT? Thankfully it gave us Orc vs Karaoke which we all honestly want to see way more than Des v anybody. Idk maybe Beyond or something I'd read that lol

2. Karaoke shout out to consistency. I don't think I've read a miss from KK this whole season and that is not hyperbole. This guy has the kind of resume that ppl bite for and he has his shot at another title against Orc this week. I'm really looking forward to this one.

1. Orc throwing hands out here and is probably my favorite battler to read today. His battle with Nik was a fave of mine and that win is ENORMOUS, having been over one of the hardest outs in the league. @Sn00p told me while he was teaching me, that if I was to read any writer to help myself get better in the text battle arena, make it Orc. I love the style he presents his verses in. Even the punctuation he uses to emphasize delay &reaction, while also making the read that much easier on the eyes. Undefeated at 4-0

PIC ROAST OF FOR BATTLING WINNER....

INFILTRATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltration View Post
You're a crooked cop, eh?

Think running NBL is a breeze!?! Nah check the pic/facts now
Cuz cats grease ur palms as u turn blindeye to swayin like em in ya background
alright cool
Act out when lose battles; alll gunbars prove how wack u are
Whether it's a fucked up mustache or Cro's lines -- you clearly cant #Handlebars
ehh I don’t like how you did this one
That face for horror; drag em down to the bay ta slaughter
Show him his reflection. so freak'll see he's the creature in the 'Shape of Water'
alright
But if there's Beef to Broil? bring macs out. ya TEE get soiled
I'll have somethin Coldpressed on that PaleOlive & squeeeze til ur Leakin Oil
pretty good
My punches leave kids IN stitches, style KO's w/the quickness
While that guard railing is the closest ur little fists beeeen to a Slick Finish
lol nice
'Clint Squint' aint make u sexy nor badass; boyy the lame type
Only 'Death Glare killin at Highnoon' is when his pasty ass steps into Daylight
creative here, I liked it

Quotables: 4.5

WTF’S BY INFILTRATION

WTF @Nick James returning as Unemployed
WTF @Nobody voting on battles again
WTF @Cred coming back w/ biting accusations
WTF @2trip being handicapped as ever
WTF @Innov's race bait thread sparkin another Karaoke/Knuck exchange
WTF @RB faggots arguing over wordplay
WTF @This weeks roast
WTF @Pinot's fusilli wp bit from another canadian
WTF @Joe Bostons pathetic 'unification'
WTF @Karpis comeback in that Hab battle
WTF @Sovereign who's this nigga?
WTF @Introduce me to yourself homie faggot

This mag will be as is this week, next week I’ll have more time to deliver a banger. PROMISE. PZ.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:06 PM   #3
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

dope mag man
Old 02-07-2018, 10:47 PM   #4
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dope...!
Old 02-07-2018, 11:57 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

3/10

Keep at it
Old 02-08-2018, 12:51 AM   #6
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Lol. Light week.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:07 AM   #7
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

ehh'ed @ some of those top punches
lol'ed @ "and bleak vs. For Battling" in the intro

cool mag
Old 02-08-2018, 02:49 AM   #8
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

I did as well Bar lol decent read tho

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 02-08-2018, 03:00 AM   #9
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

well fuck it lol

yall find 10 punches next time.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:09 AM   #10
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Mag is light. Next week = heavy
Old 02-08-2018, 03:48 AM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

That interview any good, i got as far as 2trip bein a vet laughed an stopped reading
Old 02-08-2018, 03:59 AM   #12
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

That interview any good, i got as far as 2trip bein a vet laughed an stopped reading
Old 02-08-2018, 04:31 AM   #13
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

This was dope guys well done. Sorry for not sending punches @For Battling. I went to a Kendrick Lamar concert last night after work, it was a last minute thing. Ill help you next week for sure. Will have my verse up later @King Karaoke.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:06 AM   #14
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orc View Post
This was dope guys well done. Sorry for not sending punches @For Battling. I went to a Kendrick Lamar concert last night after work, it was a last minute thing. Ill help you next week for sure. Will have my verse up later @King Karaoke.
niiice how was that
Old 02-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

2trip legit retarded lol...
Old 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM   #16
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
niiice how was that
It was fucking great man. He killed it.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 AM   #17
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I could never really get in to Kendrick man, IDK why. Just can't...
Old 02-08-2018, 11:25 AM   #18
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

kendrick is fire
Old 02-08-2018, 11:41 AM   #19
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I beg to differ.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #20
King Karaoke
Stackin' wins...

Battle Record: 61-20

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (6x)
- Netcees Gimmick Tournament

King Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant futureKing Karaoke has a brilliant future

Hi...

Because his music is too pro black for you...

Bye...

Orc | ill nik-A | Sn00p | King Karaoke
Closed Thread

Tags
ghost1 is worthless, joe boston legit gay af, this turned to a rb gay fest