- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

It’s suspicious to me, to plan something so much and then absolutely fail in the execution. Surely someone with access to this kind of firepower and the desire to kill so many could have pulled this off better?
I mean a pipe bomb in that crowd could garner an equal amount of kills
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:52 PM   #22
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Also, I think if you’re shelling out the loot for a suite that would stretch that many windows long, they carry your luggage for you
philosophy.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:54 PM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
It’s suspicious to me, to plan something so much and then absolutely fail in the execution. Surely someone with access to this kind of firepower and the desire to kill so many could have pulled this off better?
I mean a pipe bomb in that crowd could garner an equal amount of kills
Well, I'm sure he wanted to just target practice with humans over a pipe bomb.

You are thinking a little to far in depth.

Dude was like in his 60's I think... I'm pretty sure some where in his mind he knew he wasn't going to get away with this lol... Let's be real here.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #24
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I’m not talking about getting away with it
I’m talking about effectively guaranteeing mass casualties
Clearly that’s the end game of a shooter
this guy just set this up so strangely
I’m not saying it’s not exactly as is being reported
I’m just saying something about it doesn’t sit right with me
philosophy.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Gotcha.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:09 PM   #26
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

It will come out in the wash
This was a concert in Vegas
There had to be hundreds of people recording the shit
I’ve seen one video so far
philosophy.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:11 PM   #27
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

There is a few on youtube.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:28 PM   #28
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Wow. Heard about this on one of my breaks last night. Fucking insane man.
Old 10-02-2017, 06:15 PM   #29
Warthog Lite

Wtf @ saying he could've done better....I get your end point but that's pretty fucked up to say and pretty sick at that....pretty easy to get guns once your in the USA from what I've heard...
Old 10-02-2017, 06:41 PM   #30
trapezoidal

trapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant futuretrapezoidal has a brilliant future

He didn't "fail."

This is horrible.
trapezoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:33 PM   #31
JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH
Banned

JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant futureJILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH has a brilliant future

Waiting for @boof to come in saying it was a false flag
JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:46 PM   #32
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

multiple shooters, they lying again. smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO92rCrP8hQ

bout 4:50 mark, muzzle flash matching precussions...nowhere near 30th floor

how many times has the lone wolf played out when multiple witnesses say they say multiple shooters...in many many of these types of mass shootings

Also need to see the arsenal. More shots than 30 round mags on numerous recordings. AR-15 modified platform for auto I know but I also know that platform has the dual drum mags as well so just need to see what what he has, either extended mags or he had a belt fed platform.

Initial MSM reports that he had upward of 10 weapons, short and long bursts. We need hotel footage of him getting all that equipment up there..if it indeed is the 32n'd floor. With just hearing the amount of ammo spent he had to have cargo upwards of 300 lbs of unloaded and preloaded. That's multiple trips back n forth for staging gear. SMH

per usual I'm calling patsy, handler, and mastermind, similar M.O in many of these mass shootings like I said before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsn3YOhhyHw

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:50 PM   #33
Warthog Lite

Right but say nothing about the actual lives that were lost, what a fucking asshole...

Oh wait let me guess the people were fake right? Clones they made in a secret lab or something right?

Your a bitch, have your views but you should also have respect for the lives lost...faggot
Old 10-02-2017, 08:07 PM   #34
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

how do I not have respect for the lives lost by inquiring on the actual number of shooters?

I'm actually showing more respect by not taking everything said about this at face value and looking for the truth, otherwise they died in vain if it's lied about and there is a bigger agenda of things that are covered up.

Deal with the facts and don't get so caught up in the semantics of what you see. They actually warrant and advocate the type of response you have given me because it takes away from asking too many question sir.

Old 10-02-2017, 08:16 PM   #35
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

shooter was an internal auditor at Lockheed Martin, millionaire

Old 10-02-2017, 09:17 PM   #36
Warthog Lite

Your little faggot BS conspiracy rant should've started with a sentence at least saying "sorry for all the people that fell today, even more sad cause here's the truth...."

Then go off on your little wish the world wasn't so blind BS.....

You think making threads on here and making posts about the "the truth" is helping?

Take your stupid fucking monkey ass out on the street and preach that shit...what's your excuse for not doing that? Everyone just walk by like your crazy? Yeah exactly what they what you to feel so you don't do it....so you just sit in the fucking dark in your bunker waiting for everyday to be the end of the world, what a shitty, depressing life you live...
Old 10-02-2017, 09:54 PM   #37
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 10:17 PM   #38
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im just wondering why they reported it was an m240 and now they're saying it was just the modified ar with the bump stock

with how it sounded i didn't think it could be an AR so the obviously heavier machine gun made sense to my dullard brain

but maybe just the way the whole place is situated with the funky high rises and shit sonically it just reverberated deeper

i've shot an AR, just regular though no bump stock shit but it was RELATIVELY quiet in comparison to a normal hunting rifle. its more like SNAP then BOOM

but that said i googled some bump stock videos and those ar's sound deep as shit too like the ones in the vid

also the multiple shooters thing is just misleading because you're going off eye witness testimony of people being shot at. lol. i thought i read he had two vantage points so him moving between them could make someone ducking for cover and glancing around occasionally seem like more than one person

also the death toll/injured toll is pretty astronomical assuming the deaths are from bullet wounds and not people being trampled. espescially if its an AR at 400+yards. they did however say they found 308 rounds right? if you can modify it for that that would be much more effective at that range than a shitty 223, also any word on an extended barrel? also the 308 rounds would account for the sound as well being more booming than cracking
Old 10-02-2017, 10:41 PM   #39
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

sometime dbump stock go and boom like !!! boom stick real liud u know vantage points and real kid conspiracy also may pop died in trampede. terrible crisis and terrible in short but terrible did u think about the terrible trampeidng. hineslty, me as a bb,- elrosonaly i think we need a mayor who is gunna duck hunt and make sURE! we stay safe we can’t have paddock and hillbilly kyle idiyote dining ROUND amuck making ppl uNsnafe mustzhcio UNSAFE MAYWEARHWE HNSAFE. i a

as A BB

AM SURE that da president of the government of the hsbtirid stateswell jndeed make sure tings ar rig starusbquo and indubitabe dat the doll of thsintrarsy y are treate safely idiyote also musrChia.

ahem
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:29 PM   #40
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im just wondering why they reported it was an m240 and now they're saying it was just the modified ar with the bump stock

with how it sounded i didn't think it could be an AR so the obviously heavier machine gun made sense to my dullard brain

but maybe just the way the whole place is situated with the funky high rises and shit sonically it just reverberated deeper

i've shot an AR, just regular though no bump stock shit but it was RELATIVELY quiet in comparison to a normal hunting rifle. its more like SNAP then BOOM

but that said i googled some bump stock videos and those ar's sound deep as shit too like the ones in the vid

also the multiple shooters thing is just misleading because you're going off eye witness testimony of people being shot at. lol. i thought i read he had two vantage points so him moving between them could make someone ducking for cover and glancing around occasionally seem like more than one person

also the death toll/injured toll is pretty astronomical assuming the deaths are from bullet wounds and not people being trampled. espescially if its an AR at 400+yards. they did however say they found 308 rounds right? if you can modify it for that that would be much more effective at that range than a shitty 223, also any word on an extended barrel? also the 308 rounds would account for the sound as well being more booming than cracking
nah that's not eyewitness testimony I posted. I posted LE and and EMT radio transmissions reporting multiple gunmen. Not to mention the vid I posted where you can see muzzle flash way at the bottom window and it matching precussions. He allegedly had 2 vantage points on floor 32 with the two windows blown out. You can cleary see windows blown out on the bottom floors in the daylight CNN vids now

16 guns in room and 19 at home with 308 and 556 in the hotel room