White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Fuck me to death with this NBA playoffs season. Smfh.. awesome

( edit after post: this turned into a much longer topic than i thought, so sorry for any typos but im not going back to spell check. Fuck it. ) Enjoy my thoughts.. drop yours if you want. Who do u like to win a ring, who are you most shocked at for being defeated up until now. And who is your all around squad btw as well. Pz

Never thought hawks would fly this deep into playoff territory and be so dominate and maintain such a presence on the court. Amazed. Simmons sucks though..

Bucks is the bucks, have always liked them. Giannis and middleton are one of my favorite duos and i like jrue alot also.. if they make it, awesome, lets go bucks.. but i would really like to see hawks in finals cause, underdogs...

I mean, dont get me wrong. Ive been tuned into nba all season with my fantasy league and shit, so i peeped what the hawks were doing and i knew they had a squad.. but i honestly, HONESTLY, did not expect them to play so thoroughly well together. The win they snatched from the bucks in milwaukee was impressive trae young is a sure fire nba super star, cant be denied... Philly dissappinted me, fuck the nets, and say fuck the nets because fuck harden, kyrie and durants personalities and how they conduct themselves, i dont like cocky arrogant crybaby ass people. Fuck them, they went home cause karmas a bitch. Fuckem.. i feel for griffon, i actually like that guy. The rest can eat dicks..

Utah.. squad. Obviously number one seed all season. But.. tbh, i never though they would go all the way. From day one, as soon as i peeped what suns did in scooping cp3, and jay crowder to solidify that squad.. i knew they were gonna be a major problem in the west.

Now im a laker fan, and i rocked with my squad til the end. Through injury after injury. Now, lets talk LAs PG situation.. Honestly, i was shroeder fan i think hes a predator and can attack the rim well.. at the same time though, this guys turnover rate and lack of 3pt ability became really obvious to me and i knew eapescially after the major injuries we auffered, that LA would NOT repeat. No way, no how.. we jeed a guard. I really hope we dont pursue simmons, cp3 would be awesome, lowry would be awesome lillard would be fuxking amazing. I honestly see a cp3 and lebron connection before any of the others though. Idk.. time will tell.

The clippers.
I fucking love Paul George, thats my guy. Now, having said that, i think kawhi is a baller. But he another one of those crying ass baby motherfuckers i cant stand. Therefore.. as an organization and a team, asside from reggie jackson pg13 and i fucks with beverly . I fucking hate the clippers. Im a laker fan, this ahould be clear...

I like the suns and hawks in the finals.. but.. after the show pg13 put on and reggie put on in game 3 for the win to bring the series to 2-1.. i actually have a liking toward the clips and almost wanna see them get past the suns but mainly cause im an underdog lover and i think without kawhi thats what they are...

Whatever.. my thoughts are, its gonna be the suns and the hawks in the finals. I think the suns will take it in 6 and i think the hawks will go 7 with the bucks if they stay healthy and keep balling like they been.

In saying that, even being the undersog lover i am, i really want to see my guy cp3 get his championship before he goes.. so after all is said and done im rooting for phnx the rest of the way just based on that. Chris is a fucking brilliant pg and he deserves a ring before he retires.. whatever.

Lets go Suns. BANG!

Last edited by Geno; 06-25-2021 at 08:18 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 08:22 AM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Oh and forgot to mention. Im a lakes fan, but was routing philly after they lost in rnd one cause, im from philly obviously. But im a lakes fan cause kobe, obv.. followed him to LA and blah blah blah. Fucking really dissapointed in philly even more so than the lakes tbh, but its philly, im fucking used to it..

Aight pz
Old 06-25-2021, 08:48 AM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Final thought..

Lakers pg, if they could get Zion outta NO and secure him at the pg position . Would be a dream come true. Will never happen. Ik. But damn
Old 06-25-2021, 09:25 AM   #4
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Are we really talking about Philly and the Lakers after this 2021 playoffs?

Haha. Ha. Haaa. And i thought.. My jokes were bad.
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:45 AM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Im going home
Old 06-25-2021, 10:44 AM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Trae Young a problem.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 04:45 PM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Yeah I didn’t know when Trae Young was playing for Oklahoma in college if he’d translate to the NBA, he obviously has in a big way.

Been watching way more NBA this year than usual.. wanted either bucks or Atlanta to win it… hopefully one of them do… I’m saying bucks.
Old 06-26-2021, 04:46 PM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Reggie Jackson for clippers is a dude I barely have known anything about and he’s lighting shit up… I’m a fan of his now
Old 06-26-2021, 07:25 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

So nets might be teying to offload kyrie cause of his off court personna and BS.

I REALLY HOPE LA DOES NOT PURSUE HIM IF THEY DO..

Dont get me wrong. Kyrie is a fucking baller. But i dont like him, and its quite clear that his relationship with Lebron is looking real rough these days. I feel like it would be a major distraction and counter productive. Anyway. Fuck it

Suns all day man
Old 06-26-2021, 07:44 PM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I could’ve been D1.. and kind of was.

No nba… but these niggas….. been paying more attention to nba Tan I have in years….
Old 06-26-2021, 08:14 PM   #11
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I could’ve been D1.. and kind of was.

No nba… but these niggas….. been paying more attention to nba Tan I have in years….
Ohio Wesleyen isn't D1 pussy
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 12:35 AM   #12
timeless
past tense

Battle Record: 22-39

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Been following the league since around 2000, sixers fan for life unfortunately. I could probsbly tell you every player on each team and what their role is. After this year is concluded, I think I am going to step away from basketball for several reasons. My number one reason is that it is just not the same game anymore. The steady flopping and constant complaining to the refs on every play just shows a huge immaturity and I am not entertained. For two, you have players liker kyrie and kd and lebron being the face of this league. These dudes have made a joke of themselves over politica and social issues off the court. 40 million a year and you still conplain to the refs? Then go home and play anarchy? Fuck all that. Not to mention the whole "trade me im a diva" era that has embarked upon the league. Play out your contract, you are not a fucking intern, you make 40 million a year. You shouldnt get to dictate the league.

Dont even get me started on the sixers. Joel Embiid has been a step away from greg oden or yao ming since he was drafted. Cool, he has handles for a big man but still turns it over like a big man who thinks he has handles.

Oh and ben simmons is 24 years old. Lebron didnt have a reliable jumper or a free throw until he was in miami. Fuck outta here. Nba is trash. Trae young shoots every shot jumping into a defender expecting a foul call. He falls down acts like he tore an ACL, doesnt get the call, gets up and runs down the court bitching about it.

Thats not basketball.

Lets move onto hockey please.
timeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 12:37 AM   #13
timeless
past tense

timeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant futuretimeless has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Earl View Post
Im going home
Are you @Sharp?
Old 06-30-2021, 07:19 AM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
Are you @Sharp?
I'm Sharp
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:42 AM   #15
timeless
past tense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I'm Sharp
You dont find too many other sixers fans really. I remember you for that on this here board. Been awhile since ive grazed here. I can still see uts the same old shit.

But yeah usually eagles or flyers fans turn up when sixers start doing good. Philly is a wash forever
Old 07-03-2021, 05:59 AM   #16
bare ryu
bazooka doncic

bare ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

not excited to see cade cunningham spend the formative years of his career in NBA purgatory. gonna be somewhat exciting to see him play with grant, hopefully detroit can make sense of their talent or else theyre facing another rebuild in 4 years lol
bare ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 06:18 AM   #17
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
not excited to see cade cunningham spend the formative years of his career in NBA purgatory. gonna be somewhat exciting to see him play with grant, hopefully detroit can make sense of their talent or else theyre facing another rebuild in 4 years lol
Well, our head coach was COTY with Toronto, Troy Weaver built a monster in OKC, and 2 of our draft picks were on the all-rookie team last year, so I would say our future is as bright as anyone’s right now.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 06:23 AM   #18
bare ryu
bazooka doncic

bare ryu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN Zuch View Post
Well, our head coach was COTY with Toronto, Troy Weaver built a monster in OKC, and 2 of our draft picks were on the all-rookie team last year, so I would say our future is as bright as anyone’s right now.
shit is looking good then. cade has the makeup of a generational talent so i hope it works out. a part of me also hopes it doesn’t because i’m a bulls fan.
bare ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 09:07 AM   #19
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless View Post
You dont find too many other sixers fans really. I remember you for that on this here board. Been awhile since ive grazed here. I can still see uts the same old shit.

But yeah usually eagles or flyers fans turn up when sixers start doing good. Philly is a wash forever
Lmao I remembered you're a sixer fan too... Hang in there bro. I'd like to say things will get better but we both know that's not true
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 12:02 PM   #20
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare ryu View Post
shit is looking good then. cade has the makeup of a generational talent so i hope it works out. a part of me also hopes it doesn’t because i’m a bulls fan.
I feel you on that.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote