- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
they'll be garbage eastern pennsylvanian kids tho witty don't worry. they'll say things like werter instead of water and hoagie instead of sub
As a proud piece of TRUE southeast PA trash.... Go birds... Werter is a German literary character.... We say 'wooder'
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:35 PM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yo. You're all American which means you hit the fucking jackpot, right?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:40 PM   #23
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Why do you say that?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:42 PM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Or are you still broke as fuck? Wondering how, If you are within the most prosperous country on earth, are you still struggling to put food on the table? If ever a country could be bought and sold it is the United States of America. You have thrived on that premise, and it will be your death. A chain falls apart when it fails to strengthen its weakest link.

Old 01-04-2019, 09:51 PM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Why do you say that?
I say that because your country, without a doubt, is the most influential country in the world. You may not have an official empire but you may as well have because your strength creates power. How long until power becomes resentment though?

Old 01-04-2019, 10:11 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
As a proud piece of TRUE southeast PA trash.... Go birds... Werter is a German literary character.... We say 'wooder'
you are right now that i sound it out. i just enjoy saying quarter water in a philly accent since it came to me one day. gimme a quarter water and hoaagie

its like a baltimore accent. not in actuality, like in how it sounds, but in the fact its unsung/no one speaks on it until they actively notice it.

its the weird vowels

im dirt ohio tho. where we have the common american accent, aka none at all, and then somehow pure southern accents sprinkled throughout.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:18 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I say that because your country, without a doubt, is the most influential country in the world. You may not have an official empire but you may as well have because your strength creates power. How long until power becomes resentment though?
there is loads of resentment from within

but they are merely idiots. my boy finny da god is viewed as trash by the likes of ncg's, yet he is killing it when looked at from a global perspective. he has stable shelter, food, luxuries like cigs and weed, video games, a netcees account

we're all ballin

its a fools errand to compare who has the softer silk slippers while there are those with wooden soles ready to take them

some french nerd said something like that once but not so eloquently.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:32 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
there is loads of resentment from within

but they are merely idiots. my boy finny da god is viewed as trash by the likes of ncg's, yet he is killing it when looked at from a global perspective. he has stable shelter, food, luxuries like cigs and weed, video games, a netcees account

we're all ballin

its a fools errand to compare who has the softer silk slippers while there are those with wooden soles ready to take them

some french nerd said something like that once but not so eloquently.
Ok but the disparity is much more extreme than that. The USA can make a billionaire of a man if he has a good idea, a profitable idea. Tell me then why are there still parts of your nation with poverty levels unheard of in any other first world country.

Old 01-04-2019, 10:46 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Ok but the disparity is much more extreme than that. The USA can make a billionaire of a man if he has a good idea, a profitable idea. Tell me then why are there still parts of your nation with poverty levels unheard of in any other first world country.
nonsense. a MAN can make a billionaire of HIMSELF if he has the DRIVE to put a good idea IN MOTION. SUSTAIN IT, and be willing to make it work. assuming the USA (the government), doesn't get in his way.

other nations get in peoples way more, because of this nonsense idea of helping those impoverished folks. you have to be legit mentally ill to not make it in america. unless you talk to someone who has never struggled from america and buys the nonsense talking points of woe is me politics. when someone is so rich he can build a palace, someone who lives in a house seems impoverished by comparison.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:55 PM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Have you made it in America?

Old 01-04-2019, 11:01 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Can you live your life paying taxes, knowing that despite your best efforts, you will always be a perhaps above best earner. If you are dying of cancer....should you be allowed to die because you can not afford to live?

Old 01-04-2019, 11:08 PM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Im making it. I made just over 50k last year and i have about 1.2k in monthly expenses (rent/utilities/basics)

Im a high school dropout ex burnout alcoholic who did literally everything wrong. I got an entry level labor job and did what i needed to do to better myself. Now i have a profession and skills in a trade thats not going anywhere. I can get a job based on my skillset and certifications anywhere in the country.

Ill work until i retire or die. So i made it. If i can literally anyone can. Unless they are mentally ill.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:13 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Can you live your life paying taxes, knowing that despite your best efforts, you will always be a perhaps above best earner. If you are dying of cancer....should you be allowed to die because you can not afford to live?
Rich people die of cancer erryday

My pops is on social security disability got kidney cancer and had a kidney removed, extensive visits treatments etc and barely paid anything, it was like 20 dollars here and there over a 2 year period. The government covered that.

Its a misconception abroad that our healthcare is shit. If something is wrong go to the hospital and they fix you. What terrible care amiright

Granted if you have a terminal disease there is no point in flooding hundreds of thousands of dollars into someone who will die anyway, but if its treatable youll be treated.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:31 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
internet clearly confuses people about life here

we're way over privelaged so everyone fucking complains

like uh oh said you have to be mentally ill, have no family, etc to end up homeless

most "poor" people you consider as an outsider to be not well off because of social media are fine. you legit have to be absolutely worthless to not survive well.

not saying america is great, it isn't.. but i'm not gonna say I would rather live many other places lol

my family in the UK all pays for their own healthcare because the "free" one makes it hard to get certain treatments in a timely manner. not sure if your area is different.
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:55 PM   #35
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
tbh, my grandparents came here as European refugees during ww2, so this kind of sums up how I feel

But I also think that I'm the result of millenia of coincidences so the fact I even exist at all is an anomaly... America's the icing on the cake, if only for the fact that I literally couldn't exist without it

Quote:
you are right now that i sound it out. i just enjoy saying quarter water in a philly accent since it came to me one day. gimme a quarter water and hoaagie

its like a baltimore accent. not in actuality, like in how it sounds, but in the fact its unsung/no one speaks on it until they actively notice it.

its the weird vowels

im dirt ohio tho. where we have the common american accent, aka none at all, and then somehow pure southern accents sprinkled throughout.
I can't stop saying quarder wooder now lmaooo

You've broken my understanding of my own accent
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:33 AM   #36
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

fyi if you’re making less than 6 figures you’re not prospering. y’all got low bars for success
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Read my posts lol. Summary: I am on the fence.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:02 AM   #37
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
when r u gonna have a kid and how do u feel about the idea that I will be educating children in due time
I’d say possibly in the next 2 years. I don’t want to be a really old father. I’ll be 30 in 2020, would like a nipper by then. I’ll also be more financially stable and probably a more informed person in general.

That’s great that you’re doing teaching man. I think one of the saving graces of this kind of community is that you can watch someone grow and change over time and you’ve totally flipped your life around both physically and mentally which is inspiring.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:42 AM   #38
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I guess I am talking as an ignorant foreigner.

The idea of paying for healthcare is very strange to me. To answer Knuck's question...it depends where you live. In a big city you are going to wait for treatment..where I live it's much quicker. I honestly don't know anyone who would get rid of our national healthcare system though, despite its flaws. It's one of the very few issues nobody debates...we have It, and we want to keep it.

Old 01-05-2019, 10:58 AM   #39
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I'm afraid to go to Ireland and Scotland. I heard they don't take very kindly to black folks out there. Plus, a lot of stabbings going on out there.

Is this true?
Old 01-05-2019, 11:12 AM   #40
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

To Zelph, I’ll run the NBL soon and pull this site from the ashes as per history

To Phil, no that’s untrue and quite possibly racist. Why would a country with black inhabitants not take kindly to black folk? We don’t raise the confederate flags for fuck sake. Come on over.

Ireland isn’t notorious for stabbings. It could be sensastionalism considering we don’t allow guns because, well... we’re not retarded.
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote