Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #21
KZVR

Battle Record: 0-2

KZVR is on a distinguished road

Here are some reasons why I think homosexuality exists, that aren't really mentioned anywhere.. btw, I have a question.. isn't masturbation a form of homosexuality? wouldn't it be the equivalent of cloning yourself, and then having yourself give you a handjob? that's pretty gay imo..

1. Free Will -

We find ourselves inherently attracted to the opposite sex. But if free will really exists, this attraction can be altered by an overriding choice..

2. Systemic balance -

It's nature's way of keeping the population of earth leveled with the rate of technological advancement and ratio to resource usage..

3. The highest form of repulsion -

You find women so strange/disgusting you avoid them entirely..

4. Irony

Some men can't get chicks and stay virgins for life. Some men get hit on by chicks 24/7 but are gay and don't want that shit..

5. We're all souls

According to some religions the body is irrelevant and the soul/spirit is all that exists and matters, yet the soul/spirit has no sex. So, like in the matrix, there is no spoon.

The poor get poorer..
KZVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #22
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
my issue is, sex is technically supposed to be for reproduction. so it kind of is against mother nature or the universe to be homosexual right? I mean whatever is whatever but it isn't all a religious situation either.

what is your thoughts on the gay marriage/relationship thing
I agree. its against nature

I'm telling you, next will be bestiality
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #23
Rawn M.D.

it IS against nature...but it benefits the species, as a whole..peep my prior comment.

Last edited by Rawn M.D.; 06-13-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #24
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Battle Record: 1-3

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

How is it against mother nature to be gay?

Who's to say it was a rule in the first place?

Reproduction leans it towards the obvious but there still isn't solid evidence. Religiously nor' scientifically.

If some dude wants to be gay then that's cool. If a girl wants to be lesbian then I'm having a good time.

I'm not complaining.

Carry on.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #25
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

and I hate when ppl compare it to being b**** and civil rights

dog you have a mental issue; being b**** is nature.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #26
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve View Post
How is it against mother nature to be gay?
reproduction. disease. brain abnormalities.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #27
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MacDon View Post
Now, I dont like seeing it at all...but idgaf rlly, ppl goin do what they do, and as long as it aint effecting me directly idgaf bout it either...
see I get when ppl say this but peep this

if you walk into a store I'm in with a wig on, and acting feminine,

yo that IS affecting me. its affecting you too probably, but now a days ppl act like its wrong to express this dislike? Like heterosexuals are the weird ones if they think negative of homosexuals?

no.... we aren't the weird ones

and the media is doing a brilliant job pushing the agenda on us

liek I said, where will it stop? bestiality will follow. mark my words
Old 06-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #28
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Evolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant futureEvolve has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
reproduction. disease. brain abnormalities.
You COMPLETELY missed my whole point.

I said there was NO official ruling. Who's to question sexuality? You?

On the real bro you've been coming at these debates with nothing but personal opinions.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #29
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This nigga gay
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #30
...the Nagger

Quote:
You COMPLETELY missed my whole point.

I said there was NO official ruling. Who's to question sexuality? You?

On the real bro you've been coming at these debates with nothing but personal opinions.
what debates? the bruce lee one? you actually absolutely wrong on that one, but you can go to that thread and read through it again to get an understanding of why you're totally wrong

no official ruling? on what? wtf are you talking about?
Old 06-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #31
Rawn M.D.

@...the Munster

if u tryna dupe me into believing ur female, then fuck u...totally...

but if ur just doin u, then idgaf...
Old 06-13-2013, 11:47 AM   #32
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Quote:
what debates? the bruce lee one? you actually absolutely wrong on that one, but you can go to that thread and read through it again to get an understanding of why you're totally wrong

no official ruling? on what? wtf are you talking about?
So you are right because you have seen Bruce Lee fight Jones and seen the outcome then?

I'm not agreeing nor' disagreeing with anyone's 'opinion' I'm clearly stating what I BELIEVE to be the right answer. How you gon' argue with opinions lol
Old 06-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #33
...the Nagger

and homosexuality ceases reproduction. it singlehandedly is the root problem and creation of certain stds, and a lot of homosexuals have brain abnormalities

I saw the last one in a documentary I watched in a psych class @ school one day. studied identical twins and showed how identical twins share even the same brain patterns. did it showed the abnormalities present in twins where one was homosexual and the other wasn't

it also showed the defects in twins where one had schitzophrenia
Old 06-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #34
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

gays are fucking retarded, they want rights to get married which is a christian ceremony, yet the very point of being christian means you think being gay is wrong. its a life choice nothing else, quit your crying over split nail polish.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #35
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Quote:
and homosexuality ceases reproduction. it singlehandedly is the root problem and creation of certain stds, and a lot of homosexuals have brain abnormalities

I saw the last one in a documentary I watched in a psych class @ school one day. studied identical twins and showed how identical twins share even the same brain patterns. did it showed the abnormalities present in twins where one was homosexual and the other wasn't

it also showed the defects in twins where one had schitzophrenia
gay
Old 06-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #36
...the Nagger

Quote:
So you are right because you have seen Bruce Lee fight Jones and seen the outcome then?

I'm not agreeing nor' disagreeing with anyone's 'opinion' I'm clearly stating what I BELIEVE to be the right answer. How you gon' argue with opinions lol
no I'm right because I stated all facts and no opinion

got back and read that thread. no way am I gonna debate something that you are totally wrong about in the wrong thread dog. get real

take that to the other thread. and before you type, read thru it with understanding, because you obv didn't the first time
Old 06-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #37
...the Nagger

Quote:
gay
guess I'll take this as a lost for words.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #38
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Quote:
no I'm right because I stated all facts and no opinion

got back and read that thread. no way am I gonna debate something that you are totally wrong about in the wrong thread dog. get real

take that to the other thread. and before you type, read thru it with understanding, because you obv didn't the first time
I take it you own clothes rails and no closets?

No need to get so mad lmao
Old 06-13-2013, 11:52 AM   #39
Evolve
Planet of the Rapes.

Quote:
guess I'll take this as a lost for words.
You could.... or you could take it as the fact being I couldn't care less to go round in more circles than Beyonds loose pupil every time he bounces up and down
Old 06-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #40
...the Nagger

just saying

don't come at me stating lies during a debate. I'm in debate mode dog. and if you chose to debate with me, be ready to prove whatever you saying

a lot of you have a problem of just randomly saying stuff to sound smart. but a lot of you be lookin mad psuedo and don't even realize it