Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #21
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

i don't think it's farfetched however i do believe that certain people "reach" in certain area's which have nothing to do with the government and in turn it backfires on them in terms of credibility. same as the boywo cries wolf. you bitch about a bunch of things being true that turn out being hoaxes and vice versa it becomes hard to believe anything.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:29 PM   #22
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Why is so farfetched to think the government is behind all these events?

I don't think everyone in government can be so competent to pull the wool over our eyes in such a systematic manner, not have any inside men come forth, not have any incompetent members rise to power and bring the whole thing down... and yet get caught on this "photographic, undeniably obvious" bullshit

lol. smoke machines as fucking actors get their prosthetic legs attached? everyone at the race was a plant? yet, they're getting caught with wrong backpacks and generally fucking up everywhere. premed knowitall faggots noticing the particular jagged incisions in the adipose tissue of his leg. K.

if they had the capacity to organize this on the hush, they have the capacity to execute it perfectly. fucking goddamn reddit detectives didn't catch jack shit. they're reaching hard as fuck.

this whole situation makes me sick. at a certain point it stops being "wanting to know the truth" and becomes "wanting to find the truth" and these people are fucking terrible at finding it, and every goddamn national incident we have to listen to oops baby #FalseFlag cockfuckers ramble on about how the government is so evil

I hope the government was behind it, so that I can laugh in their self-righteous little faces when either:
1) nothing changes except a few people get laid off on some fat white collar prison cell pensions, they get their 15 minutes of fame, then hop back on their alternative press shamble of a hamster wheel grinding their lives away
2) the nation disintegrates as our reptilian senatorial overlords depart our stratosphere for the outer reaches of our galaxy, and China rolls through and blows a fat radioactive fucking crater in the place their 50 SMG deep gun locker used to be

stupid dumbass conspiracy ideas like this paint everyone who disagrees with them a stupid, conformist sheep on some Red scare bullshit. and we have to deal with a new one every 2 months
Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #23
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

split da gawd
Old 04-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Split

The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

You have been conditioned.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #25
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

box of freeze dried beef that Split's hatred for conspiracy theories and downright disdain for people like me is a direct result of:

him getting a virus off of Reddit

him falling in love with with a conspiracy theorist....and she cheated on him

his girl cheating on him.....with a conspiracy theorist

him not liking that I get a lot of people calling my attention to threads and he's somewhat intimidated being he doesn't get attention here...or outside of the net

him wanting to fit in

him being a spineless conformist who doesn't know what the fluck he's talking about and if he managed his time the same way he's done in this thread trying to prove himself right on the basis of evidence and not just being ignorant he may find that what he thinks he knows is actually the contrary.

I've had my dick in the dirt boy, and I've done this shit long enough to have forgotten more widely unknown facts and untold truths forsaken by the mainstream way of thinking and point of view then you'll ever know. Take that for what it's worth. Now I'm up for debate, challenge on this topic or any others but don't think you've outwitted anything over here in the scheme of things. You've only proven that you wanted my attention for whatever reason by doing this, so here it is. Whats it gonna be?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #26
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
box of freeze dried beef that Split's hatred for conspiracy theories and downright disdain for people like me is a direct result of:

him getting a virus off of Reddit

him falling in love with with a conspiracy theorist....and she cheated on him

his girl cheating on him.....with a conspiracy theorist

him not liking that I get a lot of people calling my attention to threads and he's somewhat intimidated being he doesn't get attention here...or outside of the net

him wanting to fit in

him being a spineless conformist who doesn't know what the fluck he's talking about and if he managed his time the same way he's done in this thread trying to prove himself right on the basis of evidence and not just being ignorant he may find that what he thinks he knows is actually the contrary.

I've had my dick in the dirt boy, and I've done this shit long enough to have forgotten more widely unknown facts and untold truths forsaken by the mainstream way of thinking and point of view then you'll ever know. Take that for what it's worth. Now I'm up for debate, challenge on this topic or any others but don't think you've outwitted anything over here in the scheme of things. You've only proven that you wanted my attention for whatever reason by doing this, so here it is. Whats it gonna be?
dead@ conformist one

nah man lmao its been slow on here... i dont hate you/ preppers/ conspiracy theorists, really trolling this sort of thread past couple days.

i hate your average reddit guy and all the people that bandwagon on this stuff. one of my roommates is that guy. cant log onto facebook/ twitter/ anywhere without being reminded im a sheep

anyways im probably wrong on everything, don't want to bother with the long process of finding out, would rather resent people in general in silence. I concede defeat O lagado reap
Old 04-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #27
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

oh my god lol

demolished @ split

got chyeah salty as well lol
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #28
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
dead@ conformist one

nah man lmao its been slow on here... i dont hate you/ preppers/ conspiracy theorists, really trolling this sort of thread past couple days.

i hate your average reddit guy and all the people that bandwagon on this stuff. one of my roommates is that guy. cant log onto facebook/ twitter/ anywhere without being reminded im a sheep

anyways im probably wrong on everything, don't want to bother with the long process of finding out, would rather resent people in general in silence. I concede defeat O lagado reap
dont worry we can make a nice sweater out of your wool, cuz.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #29
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I'm all good with conspiracy theorists, theorists being the key word there. I hate it when people on both sides of the argument act like they really know what happened. Have your opinions and voice them as such but don't say you know.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #30
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

thats just it...i never claimed to KNOW anything..i just put this up for debate..what i dont get is..why are people like chyeahh and myself get dismissed as crazy people...its all plausible tbh
Old 04-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #31
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I know man. That was directed towards everyone. It is entirely possible tbh.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #32
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

@Split's an alias

Old 04-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #33
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

ohh shit^^
Old 04-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #34
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Split , you heard about the reptilian overlords thing too huh
Mike Wrecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #35
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lmao @Split. This was grade A.

Don't think if the government was trying to something, that they would have these many holes in they plan.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #36
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
thats just it...i never claimed to KNOW anything..i just put this up for debate..what i dont get is..why are people like chyeahh and myself get dismissed as crazy people...its all plausible tbh
No, it is all implausible, irrational and illogical. Plausible means reasonable or probable. To be plausible it needs supporting evidence. Bigger claims need bigger evidence. The claim of a worldwide government conspiracy supported by those photographs is ridiculous and it was rightfully mocked. Split eight is displaying healthy skepticism - calling him conformist is just a personal attack because you cannot address his arguments. You are beginning from the wrong place, start with believing it is false or unproven (have the door of your mind only slightly open) if more and more evidence comes through this door then open the door more and more. Don't begin with the door wide open believing extraordinary claims are plausible with no evidence to confirm it.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #37
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

zygote is right as far as the personal attack went. I did address his argument in another thread regarding this and my offer still stands on the debate/ challenge as well if he's up. This wasn't an argument though, down right mochery...had it's moments I must say lol