Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #61
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I will stop...I have a few hours to have a few beers and enjoy football...this is my Darryl time. I hope you have a good day.
Thank you. Enjoy
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Data Analyzing Robot Youth Lifeform?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #63
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Its easy to miss the point when you never make it.
1. Both of those bars op quoted were like exactly the same thing Kar said. Fact.

2. The faggotry of trying to decode what a bite is. Your consensus seems to be that if it isn't *w9rd for word* Then we have to judge it on intention. Which cannot be known, intellectually lazy, and faggot.

3. Since your criteria for determining biting is COMPLETE LY SUBJECTIVE. And bullcrap....you then proceed to base your criteria upon your PERSONAL FEELINGS about the person. I.e. whether he is dope or not. This is nearly the height of faggotry.

4. This leads to my point: if cronus or the homey zelph would have done this....they would be banned or crowned. If Kar does it....and he did. The plays are the same. That cannot be denied.......he gets a pass.

This is where text is in 2016. But righteously text has always been this way.

Church.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:52 AM   #64
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Zelph has done this
Blatantly bit from me
He was rightfully called out for it.
The point that you seem unable to understand is that biting requires some form of deception. And someone practiced in the art of deception would not take from such a recent battle, and certainly not twice from the same battle.
It's called fucking common sense
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:53 AM   #65
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Your logic is both anti logic and having nothing to do with the truth of my words. Good day. Ta.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:54 AM   #66
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Your words have no truth, idiot.
You dont get to define truth in your own mind.
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:56 AM   #67
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I said good day. Apologize to me for your foolishness then stop talking in this thread to me.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:01 PM   #68
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

How about u eat a dick instead?
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:26 PM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Why are you so intent on trying to hurt me, Jude? Admit that everything about you is wrong and apologize for offending me with your life. Now. I will wait...
Old 09-24-2016, 12:26 PM   #70
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

veritas does have a point though but whatever

let's let it go
Old 09-24-2016, 12:27 PM   #71
Chemist
Try this shit

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

Quote:
Zelph has done this
Blatantly bit from me
He was rightfully called out for it.
The point that you seem unable to understand is that biting requires some form of deception. And someone practiced in the art of deception would not take from such a recent battle, and certainly not twice from the same battle.
It's called fucking common sense
and why not?

reverse physcology
Old 09-24-2016, 12:28 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
veritas does have a point though but whatever

let's let it go
No don't let it go, chemist. Do not. Bc if you do you will only perpetuate this faggotry.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #73
Chemist
Try this shit

i mean

lets look at this way

what if he is smart enough to mind fuck you into believing that

since he has been so good in creating new shit for the past year,
but maybe due to a writers block he had to check some new ideas out

flipped the bars and though it wasnt gonna ever be noticed due to the fact that it was a current event.

ahahaha and youd be like NAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS JUST COMMON SENSE

but again whatevzzzzzz
Old 09-24-2016, 12:39 PM   #74
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
and why not?

reverse physcology
Maybe if they were incredibly stupid and had no talent
Karaoke simply doesnt have to bite
But lets say he decided to bite
Would he take two bars from the same currently active battle? No, no he wouldnt. Nobody would.
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:40 PM   #75
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

A better question would be why do you fucking care so much as irrelevant as you are as a battler currently?
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:44 PM   #76
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

What veritas fails to understand is that all of the people who actually battle and are relevant laughed off these accusations as the bullshit they are while the dudes who cant write a decent bar to save their lives immediately cried foul.
philosophy.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:51 PM   #77
Chemist
Try this shit

Quote:
A better question would be why do you fucking care so much as irrelevant as you are as a battler currently?
because it's a summer classic finals wtf

'a prestige lime tournament'
Old 09-24-2016, 12:52 PM   #78
Chemist
Try this shit

Quote:
Maybe if they were incredibly stupid and had no talent
Karaoke simply doesnt have to bite
But lets say he decided to bite
Would he take two bars from the same currently active battle? No, no he wouldnt. Nobody would.
yeah it is is what is doe

the battlers even said they were ok with it
Old 09-24-2016, 12:59 PM   #79
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

First apologize for your previous verbal transgressions towards me, and admit you were wrong, then we will address this. Fair?
Old 09-24-2016, 01:03 PM   #80
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
What veritas fails to understand is that all of the people who actually battle and are relevant laughed off these accusations as the bullshit they are while the dudes who cant write a decent bar to save their lives immediately cried foul.
Once again; you miss the point. You are backeards. Apologize and then we discuss further related and deeper issues.

Tags
fat wife = hat life