Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > NBL Season 17: Summertime Shootout/The Last Stand > Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2023, 08:24 PM   #1
Zuo
Sidearms

Battle Record: 1-1

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future
Default Week 1: Ryno vs. Master Rock - RYNO WINS

Rules

You know the drill.

Due Dates:
Verses this week are due Friday and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:
Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

@Ryno @Master Rock
Old 04-18-2023, 09:13 PM   #2
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

10 will suffice. I’ll have something up soon
Old 04-19-2023, 07:48 AM   #3
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

This cat is light. Once I’m invested, peasant, the strap ignites…
So fk ur plight. This cap? it’ll gain brain fragments n tax ur life.
Ur wack n hype. I hate ur type. See this tune up im merking possees…
If this match is a warm up, it’s cuz u n ur squad provided the burning bodies.
I’m too legit. Ur beneath me, EASY. Bow down, it’s fitting bitch…
To me ur just a slave, Master. It’s just ironic cuz this battle ur getting whipped.
This kid? He’s worthless. We laugh at all his flimsy curses…
If this simp is pulling punches, we’re hoping it’s out of those wimpy verses.
This turds tinder. He’s out his element n about to get burned quicker…
Bro Im tossin Rock all over the place w/ these hands like an Earth Bender.
Old 04-20-2023, 06:49 PM   #4
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Battle Record: 7-7

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Check

https://www.instagram.com/master_rock1/
https://www.youtube.com/graphicalmindz
Old 04-20-2023, 06:49 PM   #5
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Master Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant futureMaster Rock has a brilliant future

Ext

Old 04-22-2023, 10:25 PM   #6
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

Don't call this competition, you struggle to formulate your rounds...and they all missing, you're shooting blanks, they all,..non-hitting...
I sympathize for your weak and decrepit condition.
I'm lock and loaded, strapped to the teeth, rock hard, while your life partners on their knees graveling to gladly guzzle the drips of my ammunition,
they lubing my iron by my side piece shooting shots serving you swallowing the enriching,
leaving you in the depths, six feet while your bodies in decomposition, game cartridge, I'll do the switching,
of chambers, disposing your art I hunt endangered species I'm part of a different kind, I was born in the eye of the storm, you imitate as a mime, now I'm leaving bloody trails behind, ripped out your horn
Seems that you're claiming that you're hard to the core, but the hide of your twat reminds me of positioned soft core
revival, here's more for the ryno... I'll spread your eagle so wide I'll rip the box pap smearing like a gyno
Call me pops cause your moms I know, was horny and loved the way that I rammed so called she ended up calling you ryno

Last edited by Master Rock; 04-22-2023 at 10:40 PM.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:51 AM   #7
Zuo
Sidearms

Zuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant futureZuo has a brilliant future

This cat is light. Once I’m invested, peasant, the strap ignites…
So fk ur plight. This cap? it’ll gain brain fragments n tax ur life.
bit wordy but ok
damn I never heard anyone actually use the word posse lol. Cool bar
To me ur just a slave, Master. It’s just ironic cuz this battle ur getting whipped.
good bar
This kid? He’s worthless. We laugh at all his flimsy curses…
If this simp is pulling punches, we’re hoping it’s out of those wimpy verses.
nah I let you slide on posse but wimpy is where I draw the line
This turds tinder. He’s out his element n about to get burned quicker…
Bro Im tossin Rock all over the place w/ these hands like an Earth Bender.
solid closer, felt like it coulda been done doper but overall this was a cool concept

Vs

Don't call this competition, you struggle to formulate your rounds...and they all missing, you're shooting blanks, they all,..non-hitting...
I sympathize for your weak and decrepit condition.
I'm lock and loaded, strapped to the teeth, rock hard, while your life partners on their knees graveling to gladly guzzle the drips of my ammunition,
they lubing my iron by my side piece shooting shots serving you swallowing the enriching,
leaving you in the depths, six feet while your bodies in decomposition, game cartridge, I'll do the switching,
of chambers, disposing your art I hunt endangered species I'm part of a different kind, I was born in the eye of the storm, you imitate as a mime, now I'm leaving bloody trails behind, ripped out your horn
Seems that you're claiming that you're hard to the core, but the hide of your twat reminds me of positioned soft core
revival, here's more for the ryno... I'll spread your eagle so wide I'll rip the box pap smearing like a gyno
Call me pops cause your moms I know, was horny and loved the way that I rammed so called she ended up calling you ryno
you had solid flow and cool ideas throughout the whole verse but if we’re being completely honest, I have no idea where the bar starts and ends….again good ideas and concepts but you gotta work on forming standalone bars bro

Vote Ryno
Old 04-23-2023, 01:20 PM   #8
R!canTheoryz
Bullying Yall Bitches.

Battle Record: 9-22

R!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant future

If this match is a warm up, it’s cuz u n ur squad provided the burning bodies
To me ur just a slave, Master. It’s just ironic cuz this battle ur getting whipped

Vs

Nothing really.

Overal Vote - Ryno pretty easy here.
Old 04-23-2023, 01:35 PM   #9
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Opener was gay

Vs

Nothing

V/Ryno
Old 04-23-2023, 03:20 PM   #10
Master Rock
Steadily Lurking

Champed
- Netcees Writers League

I appreciate the feedback...it was very insightful and awe-inspiring.

Old 04-23-2023, 03:44 PM   #11
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Don’t do that @Master Rock.

For what it’s worth, as far topical heads trying their hand at text battles this week, you had one of the better verses for sure. This verse had more of a sort of ‘horrorcore’ type style towards it rather than the more tried and tested text battlers approach - and I guess that’s where the difficulty lies here. You want to be thinking more about attacking your opponent, creatively, be that with wordplay or personals or whatever and focus on that element over looking to write something so rhyme heavy. The text battle world is different to the topical realm in that respect, here it will be more setup/punchline every two bars. You’ll read through a few of the battles this week and see that. I think towards the end your focus definitely shifted toward insulting the opposition, especially with that whole ‘that’s why she called you Ryno’ build up.

Vote - Ryno
Old 04-23-2023, 06:18 PM   #12
Zuo
Sidearms

Ryno Wins 4-0
Closed Thread