Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > 1-2 Punch Season 5 > 1-2 Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-15-2019, 03:28 PM   #1
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Dope battle here fellas

Sharp’s bar seems very familiar. Might be a bite but can’t put my finger on it.

Anyways, Sharp you set up your punch well. “Spark” “igniter the lightL and “shine” were all dope tie ins for the “our a firework flip”. I like the triple entendre of “your a fire work” - with a play on fire work (making a gun (fire) work (to shoot), the fire work (make him explode), and the personal angle (bags dad is a fireman).

Make em go oh oh oh was also clever (double play on making him say “oh” when you pull out the “boom boom boom” when it goes “down down down” and shooting him with the bullet hole making an “O”. Also clever name flip with the “do you feel like a plastic bag” which essentially is saying your going to feel the plastic (a gun with a plastic handle).

Only critique is got a bit wording and it seems a bit shallow on surface level, but once you catch all the subtleties and entendres, the bar is dope.

Bags might have been a feed but idk.

If not, his punch was dope too. Dope punch I the set up with the olly olly otzenfree - which is what you say to give up in hide and seek (in hide in seek you sometimes count to 10 which is a MAC-10 flip...Sharp also I hide n seek champ so good angle. The holy trinity in new religions jeans is a dope religious flip (Lol deadass I actually kinda like that). Pistol beam that can make a crystal scream is a dope flip (beams/lasers are made by reflecting light off a small crystal - then scream means to shoot a good....clever). The seageant head shot flip was dope (sargents salute with 5 fingers = 5 (.45 caliber gun) to your head...dope). My dog is strapped dope site reference to exis having sex with a transexual dog and flipig it with being strapped with a .44 bulldog.

“Blogging bear in a rocking chair” is a dope bar (bear=bear arms;rocking chair essentially means “sit him down” which is slang for shooting someone. “metal detector will settle” was slick af saying he shoot him with “the metal, the tec, or we’ll settle” it a different way. “Flame grill” was slightly played not gon lie. “The climax of the opera” was dope (essentially saying he got the “ratchet singing if he ‘plays’ around”.

Yeah Sharp went in but Bags was in his bag like a double ziplock.

Mvgt Bags
Vote jab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow