User Tag List

Old 03-13-2021, 04:10 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Wu-Tang thread.. again..

lol, look at raekwons grill... mad fucked up

But semi recently, I could post vidoes but I won't... like uhh Ebro and Rosenburg jew dude.. well RZA was on there and basically it looks like what it comes down to is all of the WU wanted to come together, but ..

But but.. in order to do that fully there has to be money deals made and their are egos involved. Like U-God and Masta Killa are part of the Wu Tang clan, but if they were missing... wouldn't be like if Meth or GZA was missing.

But still they all have egos and how do you dole that shit out money wise. RZA said he'd do all the beats and even rap... Raekwon came in and was like yo no my name shit head gonna do a beat. Well here it is actually. And this is old and why Wu Tang will never make another album.

thats them talking as of january... but still its never going to happen

anyway if any of you care about wu tang let me knw what you think
Old 03-13-2021, 04:16 AM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Funny thing is, til this day I had some sort of idea in my mind that all the Wu Tang members were like... close friends growing up... now ODB was in fact RZA's cousin... but when I was growing up I thought like... they all went to the same high school, hung out and just

'made a sick tight click and went all out'.. but in reality RZA knew a lot about the business at an early age and basically cultivated the shit.. my childhood dreams aren't true fuck santa clause isn't real damn
Old 03-14-2021, 10:08 PM   #3
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

f a v

w u

m e m b e r

o u c h?

(spaced it out to see if that helps you understand things...you spaceheaded summumobitch)
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2021, 12:09 AM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Best verse on any wu tang album ever was from an LA head.

Old 03-15-2021, 06:38 PM   #5
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
Best verse on any wu tang album ever was from an LA head.

That is disrespect to the thone, you my friend are a heretic.

But yeah thats a dope verse.

And to @Pakistani Hand Cannon --- fuck you... i'm not always fucked up like that... but

IMO...

Most talented out of Wu... RZA
Favorite wu member ... ODB
Best over all rapper... Ghost... Meth is close second, GZA is dope but to me his style is boring.
Most under rated... Masta Killa
Old 03-23-2021, 04:51 PM   #6
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

switch odb with ghost & i agree with all that tbh

word

though brooklyn zoo is one of my fav shits from any wu member, period.

he would be your fav though lmao
Old 03-23-2021, 11:09 PM   #7
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

gza is the best, followed by raekwon, then meth, then ghost
i could take or leave all of the others
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 08:18 AM   #8
Bomb Bard
FUCK YOU

Battle Record: 7-9

Bomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant futureBomb Bard has a brilliant future

What about Corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I don’t don’t be understanding me things that…. They say it’s a sling blade
Bomb Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 06:59 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I just.. watched and it’s still on... Ghost does his like.. random songs perfect. Fat ass reakwon is drunk and not doing it.... ghost is on top of his game... man but I feel for Raekwon because I’m like that drunk and whatever.

But a also ghost the go’s... I’ll watch the rest but he just stepped off like yo homie you’re making a fool of yourself and I love you but I don’t want to be a part of it
Old 03-28-2021, 07:00 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I’m bout to watch the rest of it
Old 04-13-2021, 10:30 PM   #11
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
gza is the best, followed by raekwon, then meth, then ghost
i could take or leave all of the others
genuine Q, why you prefer rae over ghost?

i like rae, though iunno what the fuck he sayin half the time, but im askin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
What about Corleone
lmaoo
Old 04-15-2021, 01:44 AM   #12
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Rae look like he’s drunk now... ghost ran out off that interview.. cuz that nigga drunk and ghost on top of it

and ghost of course other than what they did together I don’t think I listened to a Raekwon album period ever
Old 04-17-2021, 10:58 AM   #13
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Love me some inpsectah deck tbh

His verse on triumph is one of the first verses I learned by heart

N I fw Czarface projects so he’s a personal favorite

Didn’t like GZA much . Found him overwhelmingly boring as well
Old 04-17-2021, 12:35 PM   #14
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

M E T H O D, man.....
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 12:37 PM   #15
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Old 04-17-2021, 12:55 PM   #16
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Old 04-18-2021, 07:24 PM   #17
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Love me some inpsectah deck tbh

His verse on triumph is one of the first verses I learned by heart

That ^^ I can rap that word for word minus a few gimme fuck ups

And I don’t even know who czarface is... dope name though but I was talking original wu tang.
Old 05-01-2021, 08:05 PM   #18
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
That ^^ I can rap that word for word minus a few gimme fuck ups

And I don’t even know who czarface is... dope name though but I was talking original wu tang.
Inspectah deck n esoteric

Check out “ lumber Jack match “ by czarface
Old 05-04-2021, 12:10 AM   #19
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future

Raekwon is the most talented member, Incarcerated Scarfaces is the best Wu Affiliate track, Meth was the most marketable and Only Built For Cuban Links was the best Wu album

Next question
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 12:24 AM   #20
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Meth was the most marketable I agree with that... don’t agree with the rest... quit asking for the next question like you have an answer it’s all opinion.