Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2023, 03:09 AM   #1
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble
Default Is the same person troll posting as diff names? Because the shit they write is almost identical the pure nonsense they spew....

I mean it's literally laughable how much time these kids have to write this dumb shit that makes zero sense and causes severe brain damage if you even attempt to read it.

Plz someone explain to me what happened to all the great writers on this site? Y'all let these fucking goofballs fuck up our legacy? Lol what a damn shame.
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Lyfzaa Gamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:51 AM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post
I mean it's literally laughable how much time these kids have to write this dumb shit that makes zero sense and causes severe brain damage if you even attempt to read it.

Plz someone explain to me what happened to all the great writers on this site? Y'all let these fucking goofballs fuck up our legacy? Lol what a damn shame.
Keep pushing me you dense troll (hypocrite lol)
YES IT ALL FUCKING ME LOZER on this site.
MACE'S LOSER ASS WAS ALREADY LINKED THE PROOF EASY that he whined was a torll post too ? When it was like 2 links and one line? U STUPID man

DONE complimenting you hahah half compliments on your fucking wall from 2015 rthe last time u sucked very battlers dick u kno what

YOU ARE ON NOTICE AS TO BE REVOKED FROM MY 3-ID WALL EGO CLUB lollll
JUST LIKE YOUR HERO DOM WHO GOT TORCHED SO EASY in the finals from Res's aaaaaaaaaahow HOW MUCH TIME IT TTAKE? U SIILLY MAN I KEYE4D FIRE TO ZING LARS IN UNDER A FEW HOURS DUDE
wow u think these typos .... yeah lighting speed all im gonnas ay I GOTA LIFE 5 days a week while i troll this place to fucking death thanks to UNi's vote.

Yes that WOULD be the last log-in b4 mixtape hiatius WOULDNT IT LARS? WOuldnt it. A FULLLLL REVOKE of gamble who until HE BEQAT THIS THEME TO DEATH (as i told karp i can't beat any more lol)...... Yep keep it up trooll. overrated alwasy like every* lazy head here except Universe.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-08-2023 at 03:54 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 06:07 AM   #3
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Keep pushing me you dense troll (hypocrite lol)
YES IT ALL FUCKING ME LOZER on this site.
MACE'S LOSER ASS WAS ALREADY LINKED THE PROOF EASY that he whined was a torll post too ? When it was like 2 links and one line? U STUPID man

DONE complimenting you hahah half compliments on your fucking wall from 2015 rthe last time u sucked very battlers dick u kno what

YOU ARE ON NOTICE AS TO BE REVOKED FROM MY 3-ID WALL EGO CLUB lollll
JUST LIKE YOUR HERO DOM WHO GOT TORCHED SO EASY in the finals from Res's aaaaaaaaaahow HOW MUCH TIME IT TTAKE? U SIILLY MAN I KEYE4D FIRE TO ZING LARS IN UNDER A FEW HOURS DUDE
wow u think these typos .... yeah lighting speed all im gonnas ay I GOTA LIFE 5 days a week while i troll this place to fucking death thanks to UNi's vote.

Yes that WOULD be the last log-in b4 mixtape hiatius WOULDNT IT LARS? WOuldnt it. A FULLLLL REVOKE of gamble who until HE BEQAT THIS THEME TO DEATH (as i told karp i can't beat any more lol)...... Yep keep it up trooll. overrated alwasy like every* lazy head here except Universe.
Hmm you seem to know me though.... Overrated. Atleast I'm rated at all.

And you are? Hmm.
Old 05-08-2023, 06:19 AM   #4
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

And your brain is fried my guy.

Hahahahahahaha Jesus Christ.
Old 05-08-2023, 11:47 AM   #5
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfzaa Gamble View Post

to be honest, since I don't have the ability to make him go away, I just rarely respond to it.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 11:57 AM   #6
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Aaaaand for this troll lullaby nursery poet @symetric
I’ve been roasted torrched on ur bladed thesis cuntlick bite discuss thread

U didn’t get as bad as NYC troll but. But just to reiterate that a Ryno keystyke hungover vasssrtly more entertainment than ur best written. Yea i also put 20 PayPal that ur 75% likely quill. Lol. E z
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 03:39 PM   #7
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol I remember when bags dirt bag ass thought I was Gamble.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 05:36 PM   #8
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol I remember when bags dirt bag ass thought I was Gamble.
LMAO bags thought everyone was me. Hahahahahaha
Old 05-08-2023, 05:37 PM   #9
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
to be honest, since I don't have the ability to make him go away, I just rarely respond to it.
Guess that's the only thing to do unless they ban these idiots.