Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 02-20-2018, 12:40 PM   #41
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Lol keep selling a mil making 10% and calling your self a successful millionaire you bottom feeding attention whore

You got too many bitch tendencies to box me with words
I think making 400k/yr + a six figure base is doing pretty well but what the fuck do I know

stay hitting the bags with those twitter fingers. i'll let you know if i'm up there in that shithole wasteland of an upstate so you can "bring me down a notch" like you so often fantasize about

i won't ever be up there though princess your area of the country sucks
Old 02-20-2018, 12:41 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have plenty of reasons for being negative towards numerous members here

Diode needs more people to tell him he isn't shit

Participation trophy society has made him think hes special but he's so far from unique or useful to society
gone @ you of all people with this statement

Old 02-20-2018, 12:45 PM   #43
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

You're king Twitter fingers lmao

Literally every response of yours to almost anything is how you're somehow better or more knowlegable than the poster you're talking to

Also the usual jujitsu fingers if someone makes you a mad little chrisy poo

Don't call diode not the best he'll show you th3 best with his black belt he got alongside a bunch of 16 year olds that put tap out stickers on their mom's car
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:46 PM   #44
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
gone @ you of all people with this statement

Back that up with any explanation outside of cus you said so
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 12:51 PM   #45
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:53 PM   #46
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You're king Twitter fingers lmao

Literally every response of yours to almost anything is how you're somehow better or more knowlegable than the poster you're talking to

Also the usual jujitsu fingers if someone makes you a mad little chrisy poo

Don't call diode not the best he'll show you th3 best with his black belt he got alongside a bunch of 16 year olds that put tap out stickers on their mom's car
i show and prove

seth claims he's a trust fund baby ginger jewish billionaire living that uncle phil life when he's really just wow basement dweller #23322398932 to sulk around the site when nobody gives him attention

not even going to qualify your mcdojo dreams with a response

~~~ STOP PROJECTING HOE ~~~
Old 02-20-2018, 12:55 PM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Back that up with any explanation outside of cus you said so
you're a neckbeard and stfu unless you're going to back up any of your claims ever?

cool
Old 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM   #48
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

What have you shown and proved lol

That you bought a used boat that you had to sell? That you asked your sensei if you could be in a tournament where the criteria was be a student of sensei?

I proved I own 20+ properties, live a more social life than anyone here other than equal to orcand a handful of others, can throw down 3 stacks plus to some one that wants hands, and a million other things on nc1.

you just a follower second gen wannabe ncg so you're not cultured on the fact only Lars and bags as real as the gawd you a fraud
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 01:03 PM   #49
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
What have you shown and proved lol

That you bought a used boat that you had to sell? That you asked your sensei if you could be in a tournament where the criteria was be a student of sensei?

I proved I own 20+ properties, live a more social life than anyone here other than equal to orcand a handful of others, can throw down 3 stacks plus to some one that wants hands, and a million other things on nc1.

you just a follower second gen wannabe ncg so you're not cultured on the fact only Lars and bags as real as the gawd you a fraud
hey shitdick. i've posted my w2s. where are yours?

uhhh i am definitely not a student of guybson sa or do you think i drive 2 hours to columbia 3-5 days a week lmao

AND NOW COMES THE DICK MEASURING WITH NO PROOF OF ANY OF YOUR CLAIMS WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP GOING TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE

Quote:
I LIVE A MORE SOCIAL LIFE
HO-LY-SHIT ARE YOU A RIDICULOUS PERSON DEAD AND GONE RIP

LAWD PLS HELP ME @ 2ND GEN NCG WHEN I PREDATE YOU LMAOOOOOOO
Old 02-20-2018, 01:11 PM   #50
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Project rhyme isn't nc
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Project rhyme isn't nc
hey dumbshit let me educate you

pr / lama forms bw as an offshoot / bw -> nc1 / lama leaves / aob -> nc2 / namix leaves / nc2 -> nc3 (current site)

nc1 was literally a clone of the bw database. lama fired it up because he regretted letting go of bw. i ran both pr and bw. i was on nc1 from day one. i predate you.

DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY THO
Old 02-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #52
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I was on nc week one of the nbl and I neber heard of you til nc3

If I had known you I wouldn't have put this site in your hands
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i think you guys are both fags tho so at the end of the day does it really matter?

i enjoy and dislike you both equally on a day to day basis, basically

GOOD DAY
Old 02-20-2018, 01:53 PM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

HONESTLY THO

i think if it came down to it i like knuck better

diodes mistreatment of the fin dog and general superiority has irked me more than knucks posting habits

but i've also witnessed diodes posting habits since like 06 or so

im also bored and off work early and this seemed like the only thing of note to comment on.

carry on you wealthy fucks
Old 02-20-2018, 01:59 PM   #55
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
HONESTLY THO

i think if it came down to it i like knuck better

diodes mistreatment of the fin dog and general superiority has irked me more than knucks posting habits

but i've also witnessed diodes posting habits since like 06 or so

im also bored and off work early and this seemed like the only thing of note to comment on.

carry on you wealthy fucks
i appreciate you
Old 02-20-2018, 02:00 PM   #56
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
I was on nc week one of the nbl and I neber heard of you til nc3

If I had known you I wouldn't have put this site in your hands
"i didn't know thing so therefore thing didn't happen!"

cool

i put the site in the hands of bags and orc anyway sooooooooo take it up with them
Old 02-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #57
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
"i didn't know thing so therefore thing didn't happen!"

cool

i put the site in the hands of bags and orc anyway sooooooooo take it up with them
Just saying I'm an ncg and you're the new school

Limelenial
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #58
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Wow... The reaching in this thread is so cringe worthy. Knuck, I hate diode. Hate him. But dude's almost as old as I am as far as this circle goes. You may have NCs cred, but that means little to us B-boys heads. If you don't remember the pin up board on b-boys.com you ain't no vet. Peezy, Richard Corey, diode, Grimm, paytience, plethora, all those dudes are from them days.

Please remove hand from diodes testicles.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:18 PM   #59
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Wow... The reaching in this thread is so cringe worthy. Knuck, I hate diode. Hate him. But dude's almost as old as I am as far as this circle goes. You may have NCs cred, but that means little to us B-boys heads. If you don't remember the pin up board on b-boys.com you ain't no vet. Peezy, Richard Corey, diode, Grimm, paytience, plethora, all those dudes are from them days.

Please remove hand from diodes testicles.
I don't understand dumb dirt peoples obsession with nuts and how they're handled

Kind of gay

If you weren't on rapforums.com in the battle rankings top 5 with black disciple aka dead man you ain't a vet
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #60
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Seth you gonna signup for Hot or Thot tourney or nah?
sral is online now   Reply With Quote